ask drama ♥


 Topic: ask drama ♥
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:12
drama
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 140
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#1
ask me anything. nothing too in-appropriate.

ama
2kool4skool
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:17
-Exist
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1427
Joined on:
January 15, 2011
#2
How are you?
                                                     Ask me AnythingLR4LYFSBTH4LYFWinner
                                                                                                   
                                     
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:20
drama
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 140
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#3
-Exist wrote:
How are you?
i'm okay. not good. not bad. just okay.

ama
2kool4skool
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:20
sasukebyakugan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1614
Joined on:
July 24, 2008
#4
1) Will you be my friend?

2) What anime do you watch besides Naruto?

Edit: Damn dude, shots fired, much w0w. I am a very sad sasuke now
420 blaze it... sm0ke weed everyday
sig by Kallen_Kozuki |

~~~ Just keep rubbing... ~~~
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:22
vicdino123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 27
Joined on:
September 3, 2009
#5
Why your nickname is drama?
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:22
drama
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 140
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#6
sasukebyakugan wrote:
1) Will you be my friend?

2) What anime do you watch besides Naruto?
no.

bleach re-runs.

vicdino123 wrote:
Why your nickname is drama?
it be cool. 'it' referring to the name 'drama'.

ama
2kool4skool
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:25
Creed-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1462
Joined on:
September 27, 2010
#7
Who's the chick in your sig & avy?
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:27
austinkispotta
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 6773
Joined on:
May 30, 2011
#8
Will you eat my banana if I offer it to you?
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:27
drama
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 140
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#9
Creed- wrote:
Who's the chick in your sig & avy?
i don't know about the signature. the chick in the avatar is bridgit claire mendler.
austinkispotta wrote:
Will you eat my banana if I offer it to you?
personally i dislike the taste of banana fruit, so i have to reject your offer.

ama
2kool4skool
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:39
Creed-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1462
Joined on:
September 27, 2010
#10
drama wrote:
Creed- wrote:
Who's the chick in your sig & avy?
i don't know about the signature. the chick in the avatar is bridgit claire mendler.
austinkispotta wrote:
Will you eat my banana if I offer it to you?
personally i dislike the taste of banana fruit, so i have to reject your offer.
Who is she?
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:42
drama
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 140
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#11
Creed- wrote:
drama wrote:
Creed- wrote:
Who's the chick in your sig & avy?
i don't know about the signature. the chick in the avatar is bridgit claire mendler.
austinkispotta wrote:
Will you eat my banana if I offer it to you?
personally i dislike the taste of banana fruit, so i have to reject your offer.
Who is she?
claire? i think she is a model.

ama
2kool4skool
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:42
TheUnwanted
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2063
Joined on:
May 31, 2013
#12
can we be friends?
Watch me from my empire. Up on that like vampire. Bloody nose, get our your hose, now put me out, I'm on fire.I'm talkin' shit that they don't teach you in school.Ladies don't be fussy let the pussy make the rules. ~ Brooke Candy.
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:46
drama
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 140
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#13
TheUnwanted wrote:
can we be friends?
depends

ama
2kool4skool
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:47
TheUnwanted
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2063
Joined on:
May 31, 2013
#14
on?
Watch me from my empire. Up on that like vampire. Bloody nose, get our your hose, now put me out, I'm on fire.I'm talkin' shit that they don't teach you in school.Ladies don't be fussy let the pussy make the rules. ~ Brooke Candy.
  Posted on August 10, 2014 06:48
sasukebyakugan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1614
Joined on:
July 24, 2008
#15
what are your hobbies?
sig by Kallen_Kozuki |

~~~ Just keep rubbing... ~~~