Missions


 Topic: Missions
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on July 5, 2014 06:09
Mon-Chakan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 6
Joined on:
July 16, 2009
#1
Hi guys, i need teams for these missions:

The Lone Swordsman - Ao(S)
An Anbu of the Leaf - Gekko Hayate
The Experienced Rock Shinobi - Akatsuchi or Kurotisuchi
Beginning a Path of Vengeance - Sasuke or CSS
Hidden Monsters - Hidan

Thanks.
  Posted on July 5, 2014 06:14
kakashi-sama101
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 372
Joined on:
May 21, 2009
#2
Please post requirements.

  Posted on July 5, 2014 06:14
saskue789
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1416
Joined on:
May 4, 2009
#3
Mon-Chakan wrote:
Hi guys, i need teams for these missions:

The Lone Swordsman
An Anbu of the Leaf
The Experienced Rock Shinobi
Beginning a Path of Vengeance
Hidden Monsters
A Blank Slate
Finding His Purpose.
list chars u need teams with
Thanks.
I AM STALKING YOU BEWARE!!!
  Posted on July 5, 2014 06:15
multiQR
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 707
Joined on:
October 27, 2007
#4
lmao could u please say thechars uneed for the missions the names are no help sorry
  Posted on July 5, 2014 06:18
ashketchum0123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1129
Joined on:
October 31, 2009
#5
Gl, but being a real nigga, I'mma tell you som of these missions will take up too much of your time, you're better off not completing them.
  Posted on July 5, 2014 06:21
narutomena
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1601
Joined on:
September 16, 2007
#6
Lone Swordsman - Ao Kakashi MS/DB , Ao Gekko Naruto

An Anbu of the Leaf - Gekko Ao Naruto

The Experienced Rock Shinobi - Akatsuchi Tayuya Orochimaru , Kurotsuchi Rin Dosu

Beginning a Path of Vengeance - Sasuke Zabuza Chiyo

Hidden Monsters - Shika (S) Gai (S) KIsame BD , Hidan Dosu CSS

A Blank Slate - Kakashi S Gai/Tsunade Sandaime , Tenten Haku Tayuya , Sakura (S) Chouji Iruka

Finding His Purpose - Gai Gaara Naruto S , Ino Gaara Sakura

Good Luck
  Posted on July 5, 2014 06:22
Mon-Chakan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 6
Joined on:
July 16, 2009
#7
ashketchum0123 wrote:
Gl, but being a real nigga, I'mma tell you som of these missions will take up too much of your time, you're better off not completing them.

I will try all missions up to a metateam appear.
  Posted on July 5, 2014 06:25
Mon-Chakan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 6
Joined on:
July 16, 2009
#8
narutomena wrote:
Lone Swordsman - Ao Kakashi MS/DB , Ao Gekko Naruto

An Anbu of the Leaf - Gekko Ao Naruto

The Experienced Rock Shinobi - Akatsuchi Tayuya Orochimaru , Kurotsuchi Rin Dosu

Beginning a Path of Vengeance - Sasuke Zabuza Chiyo

Hidden Monsters - Shika (S) Gai (S) KIsame BD , Hidan Dosu CSS

A Blank Slate - Kakashi S Gai/Tsunade Sandaime , Tenten Haku Tayuya , Sakura (S) Chouji Iruka

Finding His Purpose - Gai Gaara Naruto S , Ino Gaara Sakura

Good Luck

Thanks for helping.
  Posted on July 5, 2014 06:32
kakashi-sama101
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 372
Joined on:
May 21, 2009
#9
Ao, Kakashi, Obito
CSS, Hanabi, Kakashi (s)
Hidan, Kakashi, Shikamaru (s)
Kurotsuchi, Rock lee, Ino/Shikamaru (s)

  Posted on July 5, 2014 07:29
Sasartii
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1374
Joined on:
October 18, 2008
#10
ao - tenten(s) - inoichi
gekko - kyuubi - oro
akatsuchi - karotsuchi - 4tails
css - oro - chiyo
hidan - shika(s) - naruto(s)
- IMPERIA - Main | Join | Chat X
  Posted on July 5, 2014 20:50
Cascendancy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1025
Joined on:
June 29, 2014
#11
Click======> Ladder and Mission Teams
Ask Me Anything Avy by: Nino1233