*SPOILERS* New Naruto Game


 Topic: *SPOILERS* New Naruto Game
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:06
SharinganHeir12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1875
Joined on:
September 3, 2007
#1
So I was too lazy to find the topic, but if you're clicking on this thread, you probably don't care about whatever the fuck I'm talking about at all. But some new Boxart has been shown for the new Naruto game coming out. And despite looking fake as fuck(Only really due to Minato, but whatever), it seems to actually be confirmed legit. Thoughts? Opinions?

I'm an N-A vet. Registered in 06. Lost my account, then came back.
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:08
GhostMyth
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 5755
Joined on:
October 15, 2006
#2
I don't see how it looks fake. It looks pretty similar to the ultimate ninja covers. At any rate, mecha naruto is op
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:09
master234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1968
Joined on:
July 10, 2008
#3
(Invalid img)
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:10
SharinganHeir12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1875
Joined on:
September 3, 2007
#4
GhostMyth wrote:
I don't see how it looks fake. It looks pretty similar to the ultimate ninja covers. At any rate, mecha naruto is op

I dunno. First time I woke up and looked at it and saw KCM Minato, my fake meter went off. But if these characters are playable, at least CC2 is wising up a bit.
I'm an N-A vet. Registered in 06. Lost my account, then came back.
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:12
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 5721
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#5
Seems legit. There is shisui uchiha and kishi already drew his Susanoo so yeah. Why not.
>> Latest Character: The Ethereal Beast ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013!

All my characters are going through rework (slowly) ~ OMG IT'S OVER 27 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Achievement Unlocked: Defeat OP Sahedy ~ MitiS is HERE
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:14
charizard
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
Skeleton Army

Posts: 901
Joined on:
September 23, 2008
#6
It looks good to me. I'm just hoping it's worth playing . And mecha naruto= Op
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:14
miskos3
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 3901
Joined on:
October 27, 2007
#7
GhostMyth wrote:
At any rate, mecha naruto is op
Whoever thought of adding that thing into the game is smoking some weird shit
Night! II Rikku!

Dark/Hab II Hab II Thank you for the avatar, Hab and tag, Rianne! II Jess <3 II
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:19
Tigersnow
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1421
Joined on:
September 20, 2007
#8
Qoute:
Viz Media, the North American licensor of Naruto, has released an updated box art of Naruto Storm Revolution and it shows a few manga spoilers! It replaces “Tobi” with unmasked Mangekyo Sharingan Obito, the living forms of the First, Second, and Third Hokage with their Edo Tensei forms, and adds the Byakugou to Sakura! The updated box art also includes Minato in Tailed Beast Mode, Kushina, Iruka, Konohamaru, the 4th Kazekage, 2nd Tsuchikage, 2nd Mizukage, and 3rd Raikage. Take a look at the comparison between the old version and new version. The box art is only available in the Xbox 360 version at this time, but unless there is another change in store, we expect video game publisher Bandai Namco to release the same update for the PS3 box art in the coming weeks.


Source: Here
|Character Showcase|
The Great War of Custom Characters! Last time is didn't work, but soon...!
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:21
SharinganHeir12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1875
Joined on:
September 3, 2007
#9
Tigersnow wrote:
Qoute:
Viz Media, the North American licensor of Naruto, has released an updated box art of Naruto Storm Revolution and it shows a few manga spoilers! It replaces “Tobi” with unmasked Mangekyo Sharingan Obito, the living forms of the First, Second, and Third Hokage with their Edo Tensei forms, and adds the Byakugou to Sakura! The updated box art also includes Minato in Tailed Beast Mode, Kushina, Iruka, Konohamaru, the 4th Kazekage, 2nd Tsuchikage, 2nd Mizukage, and 3rd Raikage. Take a look at the comparison between the old version and new version. The box art is only available in the Xbox 360 version at this time, but unless there is another change in store, we expect video game publisher Bandai Namco to release the same update for the PS3 box art in the coming weeks.


Source: Here

That's where I got the image. Like I said though...That damned Minato.
I'm an N-A vet. Registered in 06. Lost my account, then came back.
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:24
Tigersnow
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1421
Joined on:
September 20, 2007
#10
SharinganHeir12 wrote:
Tigersnow wrote:
Qoute:
Viz Media, the North American licensor of Naruto, has released an updated box art of Naruto Storm Revolution and it shows a few manga spoilers! It replaces “Tobi” with unmasked Mangekyo Sharingan Obito, the living forms of the First, Second, and Third Hokage with their Edo Tensei forms, and adds the Byakugou to Sakura! The updated box art also includes Minato in Tailed Beast Mode, Kushina, Iruka, Konohamaru, the 4th Kazekage, 2nd Tsuchikage, 2nd Mizukage, and 3rd Raikage. Take a look at the comparison between the old version and new version. The box art is only available in the Xbox 360 version at this time, but unless there is another change in store, we expect video game publisher Bandai Namco to release the same update for the PS3 box art in the coming weeks.


Source: Here

That's where I got the image. Like I said though...That damned Minato.

Yeah, Minato just looks bad...
|Character Showcase|
The Great War of Custom Characters! Last time is didn't work, but soon...!
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:27
ransford
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1964
Joined on:
January 6, 2009
#11
Looks Fake to me.

Just got paid about a week ago>
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:28
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 4626
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#12
Yep it looks fake.
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:36
skillet101
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 3254
Joined on:
November 9, 2010
#13
Damn... THAT MINATO FUCKED IT UP! wait... there is no minato
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:42
SharinganHeir12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1875
Joined on:
September 3, 2007
#14
skillet101 wrote:
Damn... THAT MINATO FUCKED IT UP! wait... there is no minato

You either only watch the anime, or don't have good eyesight.
I'm an N-A vet. Registered in 06. Lost my account, then came back.
  Posted on June 15, 2014 19:42
narutomena
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1703
Joined on:
September 16, 2007
#15
That's the real cover for the game how does it look fake