Six Tailed Kyubi


 Topic: Six Tailed Kyubi
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on June 11, 2014 16:35
kkkk1929
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 328
Joined on:
December 15, 2010
#1
Rate and CnC. This char isn't made in my regular way, so tell what you think.


You don't know anything about the person, until he/she will try to kill you
  Posted on June 11, 2014 16:44
MakeMeSad
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1275
Joined on:
January 8, 2013
#2
- Bad FP
- First skill shouldn't be tai and physical
- Second should be unique and should cost one nin.
- Fourth should be unique too
- Leave space after symbols
- It's Kyuubi, not Kyubi
- I Don't like mission name
- I think he is a bit UP

Overal 5.5/10

+Pics are good
+ I like fourth skill
+ Good Flow
~Ava sasarti ~ Badge
  Posted on June 11, 2014 16:50
kkkk1929
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 328
Joined on:
December 15, 2010
#3
MakeMeSad wrote:
- Bad FP
- First skill shouldn't be tai and physical
- Second should be unique and should cost one nin.
- Fourth should be unique too
- Leave space after symbols
- It's Kyuubi, not Kyubi
- I Don't like mission name
- I think he is a bit UP

Overal 5.5/10

+Pics are good
+ I like fourth skill
+ Good Flow
so 2nd skill isn't unique becouse tailed beast bomb can be used by every tailed beast
4th skill shouldn't be unique becouse Killer Bee also can use taht skill
idk what do you mean with symbols
thre wasn't better fp
It is too less to give so low rate.

You don't know anything about the person, until he/she will try to kill you
  Posted on June 11, 2014 16:51
MakeMeSad
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1275
Joined on:
January 8, 2013
#4
It isn't.
There are only 9 Jinchuuriki's.
Symbols, don't write physical,blablabla,blablabla. Try to write physical, blablabla, blablalba. It looks much better.

Edit, look. click
~Ava sasarti ~ Badge
  Posted on June 11, 2014 16:55
kkkk1929
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 328
Joined on:
December 15, 2010
#5
MakeMeSad wrote:
It isn't.
There are only 9 Jinchuuriki's.
Symbols, don't write physical,blablabla,blablabla. Try to write physical, blablabla, blablalba. It looks much better.

Edit, look. click
When Bee was made there wasn't any one who could use that skill. 9 Jinjuriki's 9 Bijuu + Juubi.

You don't know anything about the person, until he/she will try to kill you
  Posted on June 11, 2014 16:56
kkkk1929
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 328
Joined on:
December 15, 2010
#6
lag.....................................................................

You don't know anything about the person, until he/she will try to kill you
  Posted on June 11, 2014 16:57
kkkk1929
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 328
Joined on:
December 15, 2010
#7
lag.......................................

You don't know anything about the person, until he/she will try to kill you
  Posted on June 11, 2014 17:01
MakeMeSad
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1275
Joined on:
January 8, 2013
#8
kkkk1929 wrote:
MakeMeSad wrote:
It isn't.
There are only 9 Jinchuuriki's.
Symbols, don't write physical,blablabla,blablabla. Try to write physical, blablabla, blablalba. It looks much better.

Edit, look. click
When Bee was made there wasn't any one who could use that skill. 9 Jinjuriki's 9 Bijuu + Juubi.
It doesn't matter, every Jinchuuriki has chakra bones and bijuudama.
~Ava sasarti ~ Badge
  Posted on June 11, 2014 17:02
kkkk1929
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 328
Joined on:
December 15, 2010
#9
MakeMeSad wrote:
kkkk1929 wrote:
MakeMeSad wrote:
It isn't.
There are only 9 Jinchuuriki's.
Symbols, don't write physical,blablabla,blablabla. Try to write physical, blablabla, blablalba. It looks much better.

Edit, look. click
When Bee was made there wasn't any one who could use that skill. 9 Jinjuriki's 9 Bijuu + Juubi.
It doesn't matter, every Jinchuuriki has chakra bones and bijuudama.
So it isn't unique

You don't know anything about the person, until he/she will try to kill you
  Posted on June 11, 2014 17:03
MakeMeSad
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1275
Joined on:
January 8, 2013
#10
It is. There are only 9 Jinchuuriki's.
~Ava sasarti ~ Badge
  Posted on June 11, 2014 17:04
kkkk1929
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 328
Joined on:
December 15, 2010
#11
MakeMeSad wrote:
It is. There are only 9 Jinchuuriki's.
Yes, but another 10 Bijuu. Which means 19 chars

You don't know anything about the person, until he/she will try to kill you
  Posted on June 11, 2014 17:07
MakeMeSad
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1275
Joined on:
January 8, 2013
#12
N-A char is not same as normal character in anime/manga. And we cannot say that Juubi has chakra bones coz we don't know that he can use chakra suit. I just wanted to say what u should rework. Let's stop fightning which skill should be unique.
~Ava sasarti ~ Badge
  Posted on June 11, 2014 17:10
kkkk1929
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 328
Joined on:
December 15, 2010
#13
Let it be. But
MakeMeSad wrote:
It doesn't matter, every Jinchuuriki has chakra bones and bijuudama.
You also don't know if they can use chakra bones

You don't know anything about the person, until he/she will try to kill you
  Posted on June 11, 2014 17:12
MakeMeSad
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1275
Joined on:
January 8, 2013
#14
If they can use chakra suit they are able to use chakra bones. We know that they can use chakra suit coz of War arc and revived jinchuuriki's.
~Ava sasarti ~ Badge
  Posted on June 11, 2014 17:13
uzumakhi_naruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Candy Cane

Posts: 179
Joined on:
June 5, 2009
#15
Well , all i can say is than i really like these hq pics , and for that u got my 9,5 .
And about skills's info , them are comentable as allways...
Keep it on

© ♫ - My Youtube Channel -
Tard01 ▬▬◘ ₪₪₪ Best Player-Card ₪₪₪ ◘▬▬ LR4LYF<3