Spoilers??


 Topic: Spoilers??
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on March 10, 2014 06:13
nihalnl
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 788
Joined on:
April 4, 2011
#1
I always had this question on my mind......

1. What do you mean by a spoiler?
2. What are its uses?
3. How do you post a spoiler in NB?
4. Is its use restricted in NB?

If you have any more information related to spoilers that you would like to share, please dont hesitate.

Thank You.


GfXer interested in making a clan with me??Pm.....////I'm bored!!-aSk mE SomEThiNg!//// ImMA HarDCorE fAn!!! Om6q2eJ.jpg
  Posted on March 10, 2014 06:15
Marceline
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2592
Joined on:
December 21, 2011
#2
Spoilers are just for things you don't want read by anybody, for example if you don't read Naruto manga, don't read the spoilers.
Spoiler
gai is an uchiha, ofc this is a lie


Stuff like that.
dawnoftheplanetoftheapes-_zps8a109642.png
  Posted on March 10, 2014 06:17
Coolidger
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 3284
Joined on:
August 17, 2006
#3
nihalnl wrote:
I always had this question on my mind......

1. What do you mean by a spoiler?
2. What are its uses?
3. How do you post a spoiler in NB?
4. Is its use restricted in NB?

If you have any more information related to spoilers that you would like to share, please dont hesitate.

Thank You.
A spoiler is something that is an important point in a plot that's still pretty recent, usually. For example, if someone hadn't read Naruto yet and you talked about an important plot point from the manga in the open, that could be a spoiler. Usually it's pretty recent, cause after a while word gets around so it's hard to keep something like that forever.

So if you're talking about a secret in the anime, use a spoiler. For example, if you don't know who Tobi is yet

Spoiler
It's Obito


An example of using the spoiler box. ^

Anyone who doesn't know can keep themselves from seeing that information accidentally with your warning, while anyone else can highlight to view.

And no, spoilers are common on the internet, and quite a few forums use similar spoiler preventing codes that are available to its members, though not all have it.
#teamgrimmie
Current set made by the one and only Nikhamaru <3
WeAreDefiance | Mod Journals | N-b VGA 2013
ndsvad.jpg 5bcrw4.jpg
Sunshine&Melons | Mod ID card | The greatest sig ever
I am afraid of nothing as long as my ♥knight♥ is protecting me ~ Nikko
  Posted on March 10, 2014 06:17
nihalnl
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 788
Joined on:
April 4, 2011
#4
Marceline wrote:
Spoilers are just for things you don't want read by anybody, for example if you don't read Naruto manga, don't read the spoilers.
Spoiler
gai is an uchiha, ofc this is a lie


Stuff like that.

Is someone doesnt want others to read something, why post it then?

Please answer all my question buddy!


GfXer interested in making a clan with me??Pm.....////I'm bored!!-aSk mE SomEThiNg!//// ImMA HarDCorE fAn!!! Om6q2eJ.jpg
  Posted on March 10, 2014 06:19
ransford
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1829
Joined on:
January 6, 2009
#5
Is just to let people know don't read this, if you're not there yet. I know you're seeing alot of spoilers on the NB activity because I'm rating Sad manga characters.
clint-goal.gif?w=620&h=347
  Posted on March 10, 2014 06:20
nihalnl
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 788
Joined on:
April 4, 2011
#6
Coolidger wrote:
nihalnl wrote:
I always had this question on my mind......

1. What do you mean by a spoiler?
2. What are its uses?
3. How do you post a spoiler in NB?
4. Is its use restricted in NB?

If you have any more information related to spoilers that you would like to share, please dont hesitate.

Thank You.
A spoiler is something that is an important point in a plot that's still pretty recent, usually. For example, if someone hadn't read Naruto yet and you talked about an important plot point from the manga in the open, that could be a spoiler. Usually it's pretty recent, cause after a while word gets around so it's hard to keep something like that forever.

So if you're talking about a secret in the anime, use a spoiler. For example, if you don't know who Tobi is yet

Spoiler
It's Obito


An example of using the spoiler box. ^

Anyone who doesn't know can keep themselves from seeing that information accidentally with your warning, while anyone else can highlight to view.

And no, spoilers are common on the internet, and quite a few forums use similar spoiler preventing codes that are available to its members, though not all have it.


Is it restricted in NB?

and please show me how to use spoilers!


GfXer interested in making a clan with me??Pm.....////I'm bored!!-aSk mE SomEThiNg!//// ImMA HarDCorE fAn!!! Om6q2eJ.jpg
  Posted on March 10, 2014 06:22
Portgas_D_Ace_
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3796
Joined on:
February 5, 2009
#7
nihalnl wrote:
Marceline wrote:
Spoilers are just for things you don't want read by anybody, for example if you don't read Naruto manga, don't read the spoilers.
Spoiler
gai is an uchiha, ofc this is a lie


Stuff like that.

Is someone doesnt want others to read something, why post it then?

Please answer all my question buddy!

It's for those who DON'T want to read it but obviously there are some who are caught up to everything and are also looking forward to discussing it.
It's a warning for those who have not caught up in recent chapters/episodes.
Loyalty above all else ||| Apply for Fallen Miko !]
AQKcQWe.png
  Posted on March 10, 2014 06:23
Coolidger
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 3284
Joined on:
August 17, 2006
#8
nihalnl wrote:
Coolidger wrote:
nihalnl wrote:
I always had this question on my mind......

1. What do you mean by a spoiler?
2. What are its uses?
3. How do you post a spoiler in NB?
4. Is its use restricted in NB?

If you have any more information related to spoilers that you would like to share, please dont hesitate.

Thank You.
A spoiler is something that is an important point in a plot that's still pretty recent, usually. For example, if someone hadn't read Naruto yet and you talked about an important plot point from the manga in the open, that could be a spoiler. Usually it's pretty recent, cause after a while word gets around so it's hard to keep something like that forever.

So if you're talking about a secret in the anime, use a spoiler. For example, if you don't know who Tobi is yet

Spoiler
It's Obito


An example of using the spoiler box. ^

Anyone who doesn't know can keep themselves from seeing that information accidentally with your warning, while anyone else can highlight to view.

And no, spoilers are common on the internet, and quite a few forums use similar spoiler preventing codes that are available to its members, though not all have it.


Is it restricted in NB?

and please show me how to use spoilers!
If you're asking if it's allowed, sure. You can post spoilers, with or without the box. But it's common courtesy to try and use the box if you're revealing something that's pretty recent and could still be unseen by some people. There's no rule against it though.

Hit the spoiler box above the smilies, put whatever you want to hide in the box between the two spoiler box codes.
#teamgrimmie
Current set made by the one and only Nikhamaru <3
WeAreDefiance | Mod Journals | N-b VGA 2013
ndsvad.jpg 5bcrw4.jpg
Sunshine&Melons | Mod ID card | The greatest sig ever
I am afraid of nothing as long as my ♥knight♥ is protecting me ~ Nikko
  Posted on March 10, 2014 06:25
nihalnl
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 788
Joined on:
April 4, 2011
#9
Spoiler
Oh..Thanks mod.....
:blink


GfXer interested in making a clan with me??Pm.....////I'm bored!!-aSk mE SomEThiNg!//// ImMA HarDCorE fAn!!! Om6q2eJ.jpg
  Posted on March 10, 2014 06:28
ransford
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1829
Joined on:
January 6, 2009
#10
Takes this for example What happens to Gai,neji,asuma,and shukaku
Spoiler
they all Die
clint-goal.gif?w=620&h=347
  Posted on March 10, 2014 08:27
supersocks
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 534
Joined on:
February 18, 2010
#11
ransford wrote:
Takes this for example What happens to Gai,neji,asuma,and shukaku
Spoiler
they all Die
This is hilarious.
3wBNbmC.png
"Gear's best pair of...Socks"