Otaku Hangout Cafe (Hiring Maids!) - Page 83


 Topic: Otaku Hangout Cafe (Hiring Maids!)
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: What's your favorite episodic anime?
70 vote(s) since August 1, 2015 03:13
Mushishi (7) (10%)
Natsume (6) (9%)
Kino's Journey (3) (4%)
Death Parade (13) (19%)
Golden Boy (6) (9%)
Cowboy bebop (18) (26%)
Katanagatari (9) (13%)
Gintama (8) (11%)
  Posted on June 2, 2014 09:38
l-o-w
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1385
Joined on:
September 29, 2008
#1231
Animes I recently started watching
Black Bullet
Blade & Soul
Machine-doll wa Kitzukanai
Chaika - The Coffin Princess
  Posted on June 2, 2014 11:36
Arena-Gaara
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2609
Joined on:
September 10, 2007
#1232
>New chapter of akame ga kill
>Only 10 pages long
HOW VERY NICE...
  Posted on June 2, 2014 11:41
pursin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7684
Joined on:
July 19, 2007
#1233
stormyskills wrote:
Holy I was 4 episodes behind in No Game No Life so I watch it now and OMG! I think this is the best show of the season like damn! Surprised at how well its turning out honestly
EPisode 6 is like UHFKSJFKJSDNVKJNSDKVJNSKDJVNSKDNVCXMCVOSIJFOS amazing. LIke, that was my reaction to how badass it was.
  Posted on June 2, 2014 23:44
Arena-Gaara
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2609
Joined on:
September 10, 2007
#1234
Welp
>Tamaki on 4th place
Well it looks like the japs still have a bit of good taste.
  Posted on June 3, 2014 01:00
pursin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7684
Joined on:
July 19, 2007
#1235
Arena-Gaara wrote:
Welp
>Tamaki on 4th place
Well it looks like the japs still have a bit of good taste.
I'm okay with that top seven. Akari isn't the main character though! :o

On the blue haired one, I'm just glad Erio is there.
Pink haired, Katsura and Momo <3
Blonde twin tailed, two and one need to switch and it would be perfect.


It honestly irks me that Madoka Magica characters made the top two on three of them.
  Posted on June 3, 2014 01:03
Arena-Gaara
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2609
Joined on:
September 10, 2007
#1236
pursin wrote:
Arena-Gaara wrote:
Welp
>Tamaki on 4th place
Well it looks like the japs still have a bit of good taste.
I'm okay with that top seven. Akari isn't the main character though! :o

On the blue haired one, I'm just glad Erio is there.
Pink haired, Katsura and Momo <3
Blonde twin tailed, two and one need to switch and it would be perfect.


It honestly irks me that Madoka Magica characters made the top two on three of them.
>Akari
Who?
  Posted on June 3, 2014 01:13
pursin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7684
Joined on:
July 19, 2007
#1237
Arena-Gaara wrote:
pursin wrote:
Arena-Gaara wrote:
Welp
>Tamaki on 4th place
Well it looks like the japs still have a bit of good taste.
I'm okay with that top seven. Akari isn't the main character though! :o

On the blue haired one, I'm just glad Erio is there.
Pink haired, Katsura and Momo <3
Blonde twin tailed, two and one need to switch and it would be perfect.


It honestly irks me that Madoka Magica characters made the top two on three of them.
>Akari
Who?
Must not be important because I don't remember.
  Posted on June 3, 2014 01:19
Arena-Gaara
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2609
Joined on:
September 10, 2007
#1238
pursin wrote:
Arena-Gaara wrote:
pursin wrote:
WelpI'm okay with that top seven. Akari isn't the main character though! :o

On the blue haired one, I'm just glad Erio is there.
Pink haired, Katsura and Momo <3
Blonde twin tailed, two and one need to switch and it would be perfect.


It honestly irks me that Madoka Magica characters made the top two on three of them.
>Akari
Who?
Must not be important because I don't remember.
Oh well.
I still dont understand why they left the 2nd place completely empty.
  Posted on June 3, 2014 01:22
pursin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7684
Joined on:
July 19, 2007
#1239
Arena-Gaara wrote:
pursin wrote:
Arena-Gaara wrote:
Welp
>Akari
Who?
Must not be important because I don't remember.
Oh well.
I still dont understand why they left the 2nd place completely empty.
I know, how can you just forget to give someone second place. Must be kids with autism that organized this poll.
  Posted on June 3, 2014 01:28
chaos-
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 5121
Joined on:
July 24, 2006
#1240
Completely forgot about this thread <.<.

I heard No Game No Life is turning out to be preeetty good so far, but like all the new anime's this season i've only watched the first episodes and i'm waiting for them to finish so that I can Marathon them teehee. I hate the suspeeense! Of Waiting for an episode every week :((( am weak..
>>>>>>>>>kawai on streets senpai in sheets<<<<<<<<<

Forum | Thread | Chat With Us | Avatar by Sasleenejshik |
  Posted on June 3, 2014 01:30
pursin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7684
Joined on:
July 19, 2007
#1241
chaos- wrote:
Completely forgot about this thread <.<.

I heard No Game No Life is turning out to be preeetty good so far, but like all the new anime's this season i've only watched the first episodes and i'm waiting for them to finish so that I can Marathon them teehee. I hate the suspeeense! Of Waiting for an episode every week :((( am weak..
Agonizing in the week wait between episodes is part of what makes watching new anime great *twitch* *twitch*
  Posted on June 3, 2014 01:35
Arena-Gaara
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2609
Joined on:
September 10, 2007
#1242
pursin wrote:
Arena-Gaara wrote:
pursin wrote:
WelpMust not be important because I don't remember.
Oh well.
I still dont understand why they left the 2nd place completely empty.
I know, how can you just forget to give someone second place. Must be kids with autism that organized this poll.
>Must be kids with autism that organized this poll.
(Invalid img)
  Posted on June 3, 2014 01:42
The_VSCC
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 981
Joined on:
July 28, 2011
#1243
Arena-Gaara wrote:
pursin wrote:
Arena-Gaara wrote:
Welp
Oh well.
I still dont understand why they left the 2nd place completely empty.
I know, how can you just forget to give someone second place. Must be kids with autism that organized this poll.
>Must be kids with autism that organized this poll.
(Invalid img)
Now that we're done making fun of............ whoever that person was.

one of my favorite scenes:





The Versus Combat Contest

Sponsors Intensify.
  Posted on June 3, 2014 02:00
stormyskills
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1767
Joined on:
June 13, 2009
#1244
@Pursin: Episode 6 made me go like "SCIENCE HOLY SHIT!!!" honestly was great!! N haha waiting is part of the suspense cause this recent episode makes me can't wait till wednesday!

@VSCC: I smell someone's failure and it smells like Pursin (wary)

  Posted on June 3, 2014 02:04
Arena-Gaara
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2609
Joined on:
September 10, 2007
#1245
The_VSCC wrote:
Arena-Gaara wrote:
pursin wrote:
WelpI know, how can you just forget to give someone second place. Must be kids with autism that organized this poll.
>Must be kids with autism that organized this poll.
(Invalid img)
Now that we're done making fun of............ whoever that person was.

one of my favorite scenes:





Gotta go with this one
(Invalid img)
That floating cellphone.
kadeem28, RedMaverick, Rockeet, Zerosight.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 4