Otaku Hangout Cafe (Hiring Maids!) - Page 5


 Topic: Otaku Hangout Cafe (Hiring Maids!)
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: What's your favorite episodic anime?
70 vote(s) since August 1, 2015 03:13
Mushishi (7) (10%)
Natsume (6) (9%)
Kino's Journey (3) (4%)
Death Parade (13) (19%)
Golden Boy (6) (9%)
Cowboy bebop (18) (26%)
Katanagatari (9) (13%)
Gintama (8) (11%)
  Posted on March 10, 2014 11:51
pursin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7684
Joined on:
July 19, 2007
#61
trttrfggffffe wrote:
l-o-w wrote:
Gunslinger Girl
that's on my list to. :D (mainly because the box set looks so dreamy) link

though i promised myself i would stop buying anime seeing as i can get it onine for free.

do any of you guys buy anime, i figured it's becoming a dead art for the above listed reason.
I've spent so much money on anime, I almost regret it.

Such as: pre-ordered the blu-ray import for PMMM Rebellion o.o
That's almost $100 for a single movie. Fucking Aniplex. (still not as bad as how expensive they made SAO and Fate/Zero though)

Of course I still just download a lot of things though.
  Posted on March 10, 2014 12:53
ts_faraz
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 12580
Joined on:
June 1, 2009
#62
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
  Posted on March 10, 2014 15:06
ZeuS-SaSuKe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
King Walter

Posts: 10028
Joined on:
May 30, 2008
#63
Anyone following Tonari no Seki-kun?

Episode 10 was so good. I laughed so much.
The shit I do.
  Posted on March 10, 2014 16:32
dbzfannie
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 3060
Joined on:
December 27, 2008
#64
ZeuS-SaSuKe wrote:
Anyone following Tonari no Seki-kun?

Episode 10 was so good. I laughed so much.
Yes, I do. The anime is hilarious, and the art is pretty unique.
Unfortunately, it will only have 13 episodes.
  Posted on March 10, 2014 17:07
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Six Paths

Posts: 26314
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#65


Oh man look at those perfect child bearing hips, the animator who did dem hips deserves a pay rise.

Pretty much retired from NB, find me on MyAnimeList from now on
  Posted on March 10, 2014 17:12
ZeuS-SaSuKe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
King Walter

Posts: 10028
Joined on:
May 30, 2008
#66
dbzfannie wrote:
ZeuS-SaSuKe wrote:
Anyone following Tonari no Seki-kun?

Episode 10 was so good. I laughed so much.
Yes, I do. The anime is hilarious, and the art is pretty unique.
Unfortunately, it will only have 13 episodes.

I know. It is such a funny series.
Wish it was longer since it's only 5-8 mins of good times
The shit I do.
  Posted on March 10, 2014 18:28
pursin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7684
Joined on:
July 19, 2007
#67
Ramkec wrote:


Oh man look at those perfect child bearing hips, the animator who did dem hips deserves a pay rise.
Dem Chuunihips
  Posted on March 10, 2014 18:35
sasukechojineji
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2859
Joined on:
December 6, 2009
#68
trttrfggffffe wrote:
l-o-w wrote:
Gunslinger Girl
that's on my list to. :D (mainly because the box set looks so dreamy) link

though i promised myself i would stop buying anime seeing as i can get it onine for free.

do any of you guys buy anime, i figured it's becoming a dead art for the above listed reason.
To date I have not bought a single manga volume or anime dvd set. If I had more money I'd do it. For now I just buy posters and things related to anime.
I usually can just download episodes so I never saw a reason to buy it.
Keeping my wife pleased and safe since my return. Ask me anything.
  Posted on March 10, 2014 18:40
tomasakatsuki
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1834
Joined on:
January 18, 2010
#69
im watcing KNB , Naruto and one piece , manga shit- Naruto and one piece
avy by me/pokemon sprite by sai/credits on sign
  Posted on March 10, 2014 18:44
Firebane
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 6738
Joined on:
March 13, 2011
#70
Yeah, since I can watch/read online for free, I've never bought anything tbh.
Don't pm this account, pm this one instead.
  Posted on March 10, 2014 18:51
pursin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7684
Joined on:
July 19, 2007
#71
Firebane wrote:
Yeah, since I can watch/read online for free, I've never bought anything tbh.
I only buy things because I like having them physically. And I don't buy everything. Only certain things unless I'm in one of those "oh that looks cool, I'll but it" moods.
  Posted on March 10, 2014 18:55
l-o-w
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1385
Joined on:
September 29, 2008
#72
Ramkec wrote:


Oh man look at those perfect child bearing hips, the animator who did dem hips deserves a pay rise.

I am using this in my sig lmao
  Posted on March 10, 2014 18:57
pursin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7684
Joined on:
July 19, 2007
#73
l-o-w wrote:
Ramkec wrote:


Oh man look at those perfect child bearing hips, the animator who did dem hips deserves a pay rise.

I am using this in my sig lmao
Don't steal my Kumin D:<
  Posted on March 10, 2014 19:03
hyuuganejifan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1279
Joined on:
September 24, 2008
#74
Sleeping Club for teh win.

by the way, how does pursin have 3 images on his/her sig
  Posted on March 10, 2014 19:04
pursin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7684
Joined on:
July 19, 2007
#75
hyuuganejifan wrote:
Sleeping Club for teh win.

by the way, how does pursin have 3 images on his/her sig
By putting 3 img BB codes. I know w it says there's alimit, but it's never actually prevented me.

And Kumin best girl.
DanySasuke.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1