New Meta


 Topic: New Meta
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:23
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4151
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#1
second meta made by me :laugh
just rate it
Zaku Sennin Naruto et Nagato
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:26
ganesh3075
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1073
Joined on:
May 4, 2011
#2
6.5/10
:amused
i'd replace et nagato with baki/rin
kish1_zpsa74f6770.gif
**********My Youtube Channel***********
- - -Ask Me Anything- - -
avy by Nino1233 <3
I have not wasted my life watching naruto (hippo),finally i have a subject called Computer Gaming and Animation. AG in my heart
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:26
Narutomaster00
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1058
Joined on:
March 29, 2008
#3
When you break +30 then i will be satisfied :notrust
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:26
exray
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1031
Joined on:
October 14, 2007
#4
pretty nice
9/10
tumblr_meu2j2BPzr1r2uvl2o1_500.gif
|| DivineDon ||
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:27
petr15
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3294
Joined on:
March 16, 2009
#5
7
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:29
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4151
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#6
Narutomaster00 wrote:
When you break +30 then i will be satisfied :notrust
im not gonna make u satisfied,just sharing team...
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:31
-Poet
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 786
Joined on:
September 21, 2012
#7
just try the new meta
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:34
faisalkhan10010
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3824
Joined on:
June 3, 2007
#8
Nice team, 7/10, but I think that it should be understood that a team is not "meta" until someone gets a pretty high streak, lets say 30+, with it.

An example would be when I got +44 with Edo Raikage, ET Chiyo, and ET Nagato and shared it with the public.

Or when Yon got a +60 with Sennin Naruto, Konan, Inoichi and shared it with the public.
6952723.png
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:36
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4151
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#9
faisalkhan10010 wrote:
Nice team, but I think that it should be understood that a team is not "meta" until someone gets a pretty high streak, lets say 30+, with it.

An example would be when I got +44 with Edo Raikage, ET Chiyo, and ET Nagato and shared it with the public.

Or when Yon got a +60 with Sennin Naruto, Konan, Inoichi and shared it with the public.
i know, just joking :laugh
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:36
elio1234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3069
Joined on:
May 21, 2008
#10
7/10 .
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:36
annoying_dog
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2123
Joined on:
July 31, 2012
#11
Where's the fun in this team
4/10
Edit :
Are you the new hellblood ?
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:40
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4151
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#12
annoying_dog wrote:
Where's the fun in this team
4/10
Edit :
Are you the new hellblood ?
LOL just joking. 30+20 and counter on Naruto and 50 with rasenshuriken next turn.
2 counters 3 stuns
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:41
annoying_dog
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2123
Joined on:
July 31, 2012
#13
GazeRockNotDead wrote:
annoying_dog wrote:
Where's the fun in this team
4/10
Edit :
Are you the new hellblood ?
LOL just joking. 30+20 and counter on Naruto and 50 with rasenshuriken next turn.
2 counters 3 stuns
There's no fun with stunners and much counters in ladder
  Posted on February 19, 2014 18:45
SharinganHeir12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1810
Joined on:
September 3, 2007
#14
You can't just make a team and then with winning like....3 or 5 matches all it a meta
I'm an N-A vet. Registered in 06. Lost my account, then came back. sig.png
  Posted on February 19, 2014 19:04
sasuke199696
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 77
Joined on:
July 23, 2009
#15
7/10 ^^ good job
あなたは虎の洞窟を入力しない場合は、そのカブをキャッチしません
( ̄┏Д┓ ̄°*)
http://xat.com/Aspiration
IRuPP.png