August 3, 2008
SPOILER ALERT!!! This topic contains info from the manga.
Since no one has done this, I decided to make a special topic about this Mystery Man, used by Kishimoto-sensei to mess with us.
Naruto and Sasuke are pretty much... dead... or almost dead...
But the author won't let them die, not this way as far as I am concerned. Naruto will be saved if the Kyuubi chakra from within Kohaku no Johei and Benihisago is sealed inside him.
But how will Sasuke will be saved? He received Hashirama's chakra, he put himself in a suicidal scenario. Why? Because this way he will get the Rinnegan. (Madara got it when he almost died from old age)
Sasuke is in a critical condition, Karin doesn't sense his chakra anymore, suggesting he might be dead.
But out of nowhere, this Mystery Man appears and even Orochimaru has a bad feeling about it.
I really thought a lot about who this man might be and after I read all the posts from the latest chapter, some people believe that the Mystery Person can be the following characters:
1. Kabuto Yakushi
2. Izuna Uchiha
4. Danzo Shimura
5. Shisui Uchiha
6. Fugaku Uchiha
7. Itachi Uchiha
EDIT: 10. Obito Uchiha (forgot about him, gomen gomen...)
Let's eliminate the characters which have died, but the possibility that the Mystery Man is one of them is not excluded!
Now we have Kabuto, Yamato and Zetsu. From the "Intel" I have gathered, I fear I must exclude them from the game:
1. From my point of view and unless there won't be any plot twists, even if he doesn't wear shoes, Kabuto is out of question. WHY? Because Karin would have sensed his chakra and recognized it even if he was in Senjutsu mode.
2. Yamato is pretty much incapacitated. And he wasn't barefoot when Kabuto abducted him. But I have a huge theory, as many of you, that Zetsu emerged with Yamato were controlling the statue that Hiruzen was fighting.
3. I don't think there are many Zetsu clones left and, unless there isn't one that wants revenge for the killing of the original or to be of good help, Zetsu doesn't have any interest in an almost dead Sasuke.
Because Kishimoto loves to make plot twists, I couldn't exclude the possibility that one of the dead characters is the Mystery Man.
Judging from the clue the manga gave us, namely the appearance of the Mystery Man, we must exclude the following characters:
1. Izuna was quite a subject to debate on many forums, but I don't think it's him. Again... Tobirama knew him and he would have recognized his chakra. He had long hair and he doesn't meet the profile.
2. Jiraiya is definitely out of question!! He doesn't look like the chakra Karin sensed and he did his time. Sorry, but no Jiraiya...
3. There is no point in bringing sexy back, I mean Itachi. His role is over and I would be very upset if he gets more screen time. He was already brought back via Edo Tensei. The only moments we will see him are flashbacks. And he doesn't meet the profile either.
4. Obito is out of question as well. His chakra would have been sensed by both Tobirama and Karin and he is pretty much on a verge of dying. Unless he managed to get some godlike power from nowhere to be able to create at least a clone, he is not our man.
The characters left seem to resemble more the Mystery Man and they weren't brought back to life by Kabuto. But from my opinion, I don't think that the following character is our Mystery Man:
1. Many said it's him, but I don't think that Danzo is our man. His chakra would have been recognized by both Karin and Tobirama.
So... we have two characters left and the possibility that one of them is the man in front of Sasuke:
1. I really thought that Fugaku will make an appearance after I saw the chapter's title and there's a slight chance to make an appearance. But the chances are low... he died by Itachi's hands and he is not expected to appear. But what if Itachi didn't kill his clan and they were all hiding somewhere? Have you ever thought of that? But it's unlikely for Itachi to lie to Sasuke twice.
2. AND FINALLY, the only character left is Shisui. He fits the profile. I do believe it's him. WHY? Because his corpse was never found, we didn't see him in battle, even though he played a huge role in the manga development. Perhaps he faked his death, Itachi believed he killed him, awakened the MS. Shisui watched everything from the shadows and he had the Will of Fire, which makes me believe he will help Sasuke. Many times, Sasuke was in deathlike situations, but what if Shisui never interfered because Sasuke wanted to destroy Konoha, something Shisui never wanted. And now that Sasuke finally made up his mind to protect the village, Shisui decided to aid him. And we have the perfect timing.
Correct me if I am wrong. These are my guessings and I wanted to share them with you. There are many many chances that our Mystery Man is someone not mentioned by me or by anyone.
He might be the Sage himself. But that will make a huge plot twist.
|| avy by l-o-w
“Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.”