GFX Domain, Ava and Icon Shop


 Topic: GFX Domain, Ava and Icon Shop
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on January 22, 2014 09:09
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#1
I guess, since I am bored, let me have your avy and icon requests and I will do them. I will only accept HQ stocks. Please follow this form below.

Work: Avatar/Icon
Size 75/75px, 100 x 100 px
Stock: I want link to stock, not just a name
Text: If anything
Symbol: If any

Please make sure that your stock is HQ, and give me 24hrs to complete the request. You may post now.

Finished Requests

Icons
aus.jpg TRUTH.jpg

Avas
akki.jpg AKKI2.jpg rha.jpg gohan.jpg
  Posted on January 22, 2014 09:20
austinkispotta
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5410
Joined on:
May 30, 2011
#2
Work: Icon
Size: 100 x 100 px
Stock:...
Text: Aus
Symbol: Nty
Extras: Make it good (D)
  Posted on January 22, 2014 09:23
hellblood
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 619
Joined on:
September 25, 2010
#3
It would be ice if you make this shop more organized, with gfx samples .


~Hell
__________________________HellBlood - Suit&Tie____________________________
sxlooj.gif
_________________ Clan Profile Clan Chat Gfx Shop _________________________
~Members with high post count are nowadays noobs ~Hell
  Posted on January 22, 2014 09:33
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#4
hellblood wrote:
It would be ice if you make this shop more organized, with gfx samples .


~Hell

This is not a shop, at least, not a conventional one.

@ aus:
your request:
aus.jpg
  Posted on January 22, 2014 09:37
StrawHatAkki
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 312
Joined on:
August 9, 2013
#5
work:avatar
stock : 1st 2nd
text : akki for both
symbol:none
yondaime_zps0608046e.png
I am who I am because of my past.calling any choice I made in the past a mistake would be calling who I am now a mistake.
  Posted on January 22, 2014 09:53
austinkispotta
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5410
Joined on:
May 30, 2011
#6
markua wrote:
hellblood wrote:
It would be ice if you make this shop more organized, with gfx samples .


~Hell

This is not a shop, at least, not a conventional one.

@ aus:
your request:
aus.jpg

Ty.
  Posted on January 22, 2014 09:59
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#7
austinkispotta wrote:
markua wrote:
hellblood wrote:
It would be ice if you make this shop more organized, with gfx samples .


~Hell

This is not a shop, at least, not a conventional one.

@ aus:
your request:
aus.jpg

Ty.

yw.

@akki

akki.jpg AKKI2.jpg
  Posted on January 22, 2014 10:21
Rhaenys
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 227
Joined on:
May 30, 2013
#8

Work; avy
Size: 75x75
Stock :
Any of these would be good
X
X
X
X
X
X
Text: Rha or Rhaenys
Symbol: n/a
  Posted on January 22, 2014 10:49
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#9
Rhaenys wrote:
Work; avy
Size: 75x75
Stock :
Any of these would be good
X
X
X
X
X
X
Text: Rha or Rhaenys
Symbol: n/a

rha.jpg
  Posted on January 22, 2014 10:50
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2908
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#10
Work: Avatar
Size 75/75px
Stock: gohan
Text: ---
Symbol: nope
|| ♪Rock music♪>l||l Xat user:KÀkasħiĿoveŔ ♥♥♥ DARK SIDE AMA
tumblr_n3nw2u8WlV1soirqho1_500.gif
  Posted on January 22, 2014 10:57
jefersoncipriano
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 176
Joined on:
May 31, 2013
#11
Hello bro to needing a GFX in my clan as a member are not good at GFX tas in order to join in thanks for attention
xxxxxxxxxxx Rock Wins BR xxxxxxxxxxx :nuts
tumblr_mvu4cwh5vk1svmalwo1_500_zps7c8f5e26.gif
  Posted on January 22, 2014 13:50
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#12
GazeRockNotDead wrote:
Work: Avatar
Size 75/75px
Stock: gohan
Text: ---
Symbol: nope

gohan.jpg
  Posted on January 22, 2014 15:29
exray
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 966
Joined on:
October 14, 2007
#13
Work: avy and a icon
Size 75/75px, 100 x 100 px
Stock: Cristin milioti in the icon, kakuzu in the avatar.
Text: Don
Symbol: nope

Sowwy for not providing stock brokredface_zps20cfedbf.gif
super-saiyan-football-coach1.gif
AmA || KenInHeart || #CryIsFree
  Posted on January 22, 2014 15:36
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#14
exray wrote:
Work: avy and a icon
Size 75/75px, 100 x 100 px
Stock: Cristin milioti in the icon, kakuzu in the avatar.
Text: Don
Symbol: nope

Sowwy for not providing stock brokredface_zps20cfedbf.gif

Denied.
  Posted on January 22, 2014 15:40
exray
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 966
Joined on:
October 14, 2007
#15
markua wrote:
exray wrote:
Work: avy and a icon
Size 75/75px, 100 x 100 px
Stock: Cristin milioti in the icon, kakuzu in the avatar.
Text: Don
Symbol: nope

Sowwy for not providing stock brokredface_zps20cfedbf.gif

Denied.
wary_zps0ee01b13.gif
super-saiyan-football-coach1.gif
AmA || KenInHeart || #CryIsFree