bo2 ps3 e.e


 Topic: bo2 ps3 e.e
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on December 25, 2013 01:15
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 16480
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#1
anyone wanna play?

if so, tell me ur psn and ill add. if you have a mic, that would be even better

ɢᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇсʀυιтᴍᴇɴт◄ :: ►ᴍʏ ᴀᴍᴀ◄ :: ►ɢᴇᴀʀ хᴀт◄:: ❤ᴘᴀɴᴅᴀ
  Posted on December 25, 2013 01:18
Albert_Wesker(s)
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 308
Joined on:
October 2, 2013
#2
add

ac_cashmade (me)
Madaraintheend (joc)


we playing now
I am sorry if my post hurt your feelings comment back and I will be sure to respond to you
(Invalid img)
  Posted on December 25, 2013 01:20
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 16480
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#3
alright

ɢᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇсʀυιтᴍᴇɴт◄ :: ►ᴍʏ ᴀᴍᴀ◄ :: ►ɢᴇᴀʀ хᴀт◄:: ❤ᴘᴀɴᴅᴀ
  Posted on December 25, 2013 01:23
Albert_Wesker(s)
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 308
Joined on:
October 2, 2013
#4
SasukeChidori93 wrote:
alright
hold on joc left and ima eat real quick
I am sorry if my post hurt your feelings comment back and I will be sure to respond to you
(Invalid img)
  Posted on December 25, 2013 01:25
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 16480
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#5
alright, just post when ready

ɢᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇсʀυιтᴍᴇɴт◄ :: ►ᴍʏ ᴀᴍᴀ◄ :: ►ɢᴇᴀʀ хᴀт◄:: ❤ᴘᴀɴᴅᴀ
  Posted on December 25, 2013 01:27
ace913
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6181
Joined on:
February 7, 2008
#6
me bro add ofthesoull

Edit: u play zombies also or just multiplayer
  Posted on December 25, 2013 01:28
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 16480
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#7
ace913 wrote:
me bro add ofthesoull

Edit: u play zombies also or just multiplayer
oh ho adding

edit: just multiplayer. working on my scorestreaks kills (vtol, escort, dogs, and swarm)

@below: Prod__

ɢᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇсʀυιтᴍᴇɴт◄ :: ►ᴍʏ ᴀᴍᴀ◄ :: ►ɢᴇᴀʀ хᴀт◄:: ❤ᴘᴀɴᴅᴀ
  Posted on December 25, 2013 01:30
ace913
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6181
Joined on:
February 7, 2008
#8
Ur nick?????????????????
  Posted on December 25, 2013 02:39
Bankai05
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 232
Joined on:
November 3, 2013
#9
SasukeChidori93 wrote:
anyone wanna play?

if so, tell me ur psn and ill add. if you have a mic, that would be even better
MOFO ADD ME NIGGA WE GONNA CRUSH DEM
controllercord is my id.
Apply for gear ~*~ Gear chat ~*~ #HinochiForMod(Credit to Orochi) ~*~ Proud supporter
  Posted on December 25, 2013 02:41
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 16480
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#10
Bankai05 wrote:
SasukeChidori93 wrote:
anyone wanna play?

if so, tell me ur psn and ill add. if you have a mic, that would be even better
MOFO ADD ME NIGGA WE GONNA CRUSH DEM
controllercord is my id.
lol alright bro haha

ɢᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇсʀυιтᴍᴇɴт◄ :: ►ᴍʏ ᴀᴍᴀ◄ :: ►ɢᴇᴀʀ хᴀт◄:: ❤ᴘᴀɴᴅᴀ
  Posted on December 25, 2013 02:42
Bankai05
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 232
Joined on:
November 3, 2013
#11
SasukeChidori93 wrote:
Bankai05 wrote:
SasukeChidori93 wrote:
anyone wanna play?

if so, tell me ur psn and ill add. if you have a mic, that would be even better
MOFO ADD ME NIGGA WE GONNA CRUSH DEM
controllercord is my id.
lol alright bro haha
Btw I don't have a mic but I might get one on Boxing Day
Apply for gear ~*~ Gear chat ~*~ #HinochiForMod(Credit to Orochi) ~*~ Proud supporter
  Posted on December 25, 2013 02:44
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 16480
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#12
Bankai05 wrote:
SasukeChidori93 wrote:
Bankai05 wrote:
MOFO ADD ME NIGGA WE GONNA CRUSH DEM
controllercord is my id.
lol alright bro haha
Btw I don't have a mic but I might get one on Boxing Day
alright me and ace will probably be the majority talking anyways lol. waiting for him to finish with his illegal activity to start playing again.

ɢᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇсʀυιтᴍᴇɴт◄ :: ►ᴍʏ ᴀᴍᴀ◄ :: ►ɢᴇᴀʀ хᴀт◄:: ❤ᴘᴀɴᴅᴀ
  Posted on December 25, 2013 02:48
Bankai05
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 232
Joined on:
November 3, 2013
#13
But I'm just saying, I might not be that good cuz I got bo2 like 2 weeks ago. I'm Lv 27 but I mostly play zombies so I have to catch up on multiplayer.
Edit: I'm not gonna go online atm though cuz it's 2 in the morning right now T.T
Apply for gear ~*~ Gear chat ~*~ #HinochiForMod(Credit to Orochi) ~*~ Proud supporter
  Posted on December 25, 2013 02:49
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 16480
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#14
Bankai05 wrote:
But I'm just saying, I might not be that good cuz I got bo2 like 2 weeks ago. I'm Lv 27 but I mostly play zombies so I have to catch up on multiplayer.
its cool, ill be calling vsats for you to help out then.

edit: o.o... oh ok

ɢᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇсʀυιтᴍᴇɴт◄ :: ►ᴍʏ ᴀᴍᴀ◄ :: ►ɢᴇᴀʀ хᴀт◄:: ❤ᴘᴀɴᴅᴀ
  Posted on December 25, 2013 03:13
-blackchidori-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 220
Joined on:
June 27, 2008
#15
Add Nervegear