Potential New Characters Discussion


 Topic: Potential New Characters Discussion
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: Yes Hanabi, or No Hanabi
538 vote(s) since February 11, 2014 04:11
Yes Hanabi (380) (71%)
No Hanabi (158) (29%)
  Posted on December 6, 2013 21:45
roxasmanny
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4635
Joined on:
November 24, 2007
#1
f0SH2Mh.png
What is the con behind ino's "mind transfer jutsu technique"?



Now that the last big character batch has passed, we're left with the question: Who will be in the next batch? Here you can discuss who you think will be there, and why you think so.

However, this is not a topic to discuss about when new characters are coming, why characters weren't put into the game, or a place to post your own characters to be put into the game. Posts like this are spam and will be warned accordingly and removed.

You can see the last mega batch of characters in this post: Here

This post may be updated in the future if any hints or spoilers about the new characters are released.
There's nowhere on this earth I would rather be than in your bedroom breathing heavily.
I hate to admit it, but I miss you, Fame. ~Guipe
:(
  Posted on December 6, 2013 21:46
Lightning
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 943
Joined on:
September 20, 2008
#2
Sorry for the delay of the posting of this topic. Kagome_Simi and Roxasmanny will now be in-charge of these topics. Questions about the topics themselves or new character information / spoiler divulges should be directed to either of the above moderators.
  Posted on December 6, 2013 21:47
fagmonster
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1989
Joined on:
March 22, 2013
#3
Kages.
sphtag8_zpsc5da621b.png HelpTsm_zps7a51bd78.gif Click up there ^ to check my All Mission Guide !
  Posted on December 6, 2013 21:47
petr15
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3294
Joined on:
March 16, 2009
#4
Edo Itachi

Sage Mode Kabuto (S)

5 kages
  Posted on December 6, 2013 21:48
Tai27
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1398
Joined on:
December 1, 2013
#5
Next batch should contain 5 kages or the Edo Jins.

Edit: Sorry mixed it up with the manga, forgot where the anime is currently.

5 kages
Edo tensei Jinchuuriki's
Kabutomaru's
Susanoo Sasuke
Edo Itachi(S) with susanoo and izanagi or whatever.

ChatBox• + •Apply For Fallen Miko• + •Ask Me Anything• + •Aural Sexx
HSzF3QY.gif
Always hated the boy, but now the boy is the man Motherfucker, I done grown up►
▬Your actions make us doubt you Your lack of effort got me rapping different▬

  Posted on December 6, 2013 21:49
lordbiel15
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1158
Joined on:
June 6, 2010
#6
Fuck the kages

Give me kabutomaru :cool
5G0kBK3.png
Best post of all time Saints fan for life !Credit the tag to kono
  Posted on December 6, 2013 21:49
*BornToDie*
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 192
Joined on:
October 30, 2013
#7
Okay, I think it's time we welcome Five Kages into game. I mean, it's been 2 years with them on constant action, and we still haven't seen them IN-GAME! Not even Tsunade (S).
I would love to see ET Jinchuriki aswell, but it's better to keep them for later along with Tobi and new Kakashi/Gai.
tumblr_n7brf67cfh1rdpjfqo1_500.gif
|Tumblr|||Bbbb♥|| ✿~~~✿ |Cocaine?|| ♬♬ A(w)vy goes to Lian. ♬♬
  Posted on December 6, 2013 21:54
Luvixi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4227
Joined on:
February 12, 2013
#8
Again I say, the characters will show up on the database within a week. Probably 6 characters; EdoMadara + Kages.
x[]o Inactive account that's only used to update my showcase. Now using Fennekin as my main account.
  Posted on December 6, 2013 22:00
Attack_on_Titan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1155
Joined on:
July 9, 2013
#9
I would say not all the Kages but maybe Onoki and A, we've seen plenty from those two, also hoping for Mifune & Konohamaru (S)! So here is my prediction. Its too soon for Madara and Kages! If they release them know they will need a rework down the rode with new attacks.

Mifune
A
Onoki
Konahamaru (S)
Edo Sound 4
WL6dhrS.png
damn teri aw shit.gif
  Posted on December 6, 2013 22:18
hefaith2
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 315
Joined on:
July 3, 2010
#10
5 kages, edo tensei itachi, edo tensei madara sennin kabuto
hefaith_zps6a9a8f7d.gif
  Posted on December 6, 2013 22:39
zezima21212
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1244
Joined on:
March 29, 2008
#11
sound 4 edo

Butterfly mode chouji


and susano sasuke whos actually decent
  Posted on December 6, 2013 22:54
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 18054
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#12
Attack_on_Titan wrote:
I would say not all the Kages but maybe Onoki and A, we've seen plenty from those two, also hoping for Mifune & Konohamaru (S)! So here is my prediction. Its too soon for Madara and Kages! If they release them know they will need a rework down the rode with new attacks.

Mifune
A
Onoki
Konahamaru (S)
Edo Sound 4

I agree with him.

Not yet a time for ET Madara, Since later may show more skills, and very important skills (Read the manga). and appear the same problem with Naruto (S). Many people were saying "Change Oodama Rasengan for Rasenshuriken".

With the Kage, maybe. Since they have shown enough good skills.

But with ET Jinchurikis, there is no problem, as they already did all their skills and have already been sealed.

But it is necessary to add Shippuden characters?
They can add pre-shippuden characters too.
For example, Konohamaru, or ShukakuGaara.

But Mifune and Konohamaru (S) is required, 100% necessary and:
ET Itachi: It has been sealed, has already shown all his skills
Kabutomaru and Sennin Kabuto: The same thing with ET Itachi


Btw, AoT, oro said there will be no ET sounds 4 and ET ​​Asuma, since they showed no new skills.

He had said long ago.


Other ideas:
ET Itachi (Susanoo)
ET Madara (Susanoo)
Inoichi, Chouza and Shikaku (Pre-shippuden)
Butterfly Chouji (Pre Shippuden and / or Shippuden)
Snake Orochimaru
Maito Gai (S) (Gates)
Jn0pT9z.pngV6r8YB7.gif
Last Work: Bills PicsIIAsk me lolIISig by Sakura__Uchiha <3IIAvatar by Pain_AlagoanoII
  Posted on December 6, 2013 23:01
haineko
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 8237
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#13
Okay if you make an OP char put in jinchuriki missions
- kages
√new kazekage gaaraS
√tsunadeS and Godaime Hokage
√Raikage A
√OnokiS
√Mei TerumiS
++ jinchuriki


- a little from pre ship
√Genma

- kushinaS
- kakashiS v2 v3
- motoi
- kyuubi kinkaku

Edited
5393267f70c94_MFYUApJ.gif
6666RWNq2Ud.gif
Ava and Sig by me----custom char CnCs? Pm me and poketrain by saishippuden :3

  Posted on December 6, 2013 23:02
Attack_on_Titan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1155
Joined on:
July 9, 2013
#14
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
Attack_on_Titan wrote:
I would say not all the Kages but maybe Onoki and A, we've seen plenty from those two, also hoping for Mifune & Konohamaru (S)! So here is my prediction. Its too soon for Madara and Kages! If they release them know they will need a rework down the rode with new attacks.

Mifune
A
Onoki
Konahamaru (S)
Edo Sound 4

I agree with him.

Not yet a time for ET Madara, Since later may show more skills, and very important skills (Read the manga). and appear the same problem with Naruto (S). Many people were saying "Change Oodama Rasengan for Rasenshuriken".

With the Kage, maybe. Since they have shown enough good skills.

But with ET Jinchurikis, there is no problem, as they already did all their skills and have already been sealed.

But it is necessary to add Shippuden characters?
They can add pre-shippuden characters too.
For example, Konohamaru, or ShukakuGaara.

But Mifune and Konohamaru (S) is required, 100% necessary and:
ET Itachi: It has been sealed, has already shown all his skills
Kabutomaru and Sennin Kabuto: The same thing with ET Itachi


Btw, AoT, oro said there will be no ET sounds 4 and ET ​​Asuma, since they showed no new skills.

He had said long ago.


Other ideas:
ET Itachi (Susanoo)
ET Madara (Susanoo)
Inoichi, Chouza and Shikaku (Pre-shippuden)
Butterfly Chouji (Pre Shippuden and / or Shippuden)
Snake Orochimaru
Maito Gai (S) (Gates)
Oh yea, completely slipped my mind that Oro mentioned the ET Sound 4 scenario on the last batch. I was also wondering if NA will also consider adding OVA characters down the line.
WL6dhrS.png
damn teri aw shit.gif
  Posted on December 6, 2013 23:09
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 18054
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#15
Attack_on_Titan wrote:
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
Attack_on_Titan wrote:
I would say not all the Kages but maybe Onoki and A, we've seen plenty from those two, also hoping for Mifune & Konohamaru (S)! So here is my prediction. Its too soon for Madara and Kages! If they release them know they will need a rework down the rode with new attacks.

Mifune
A
Onoki
Konahamaru (S)
Edo Sound 4

I agree with him.

Not yet a time for ET Madara, Since later may show more skills, and very important skills (Read the manga). and appear the same problem with Naruto (S). Many people were saying "Change Oodama Rasengan for Rasenshuriken".

With the Kage, maybe. Since they have shown enough good skills.

But with ET Jinchurikis, there is no problem, as they already did all their skills and have already been sealed.

But it is necessary to add Shippuden characters?
They can add pre-shippuden characters too.
For example, Konohamaru, or ShukakuGaara.

But Mifune and Konohamaru (S) is required, 100% necessary and:
ET Itachi: It has been sealed, has already shown all his skills
Kabutomaru and Sennin Kabuto: The same thing with ET Itachi


Btw, AoT, oro said there will be no ET sounds 4 and ET ​​Asuma, since they showed no new skills.

He had said long ago.


Other ideas:
ET Itachi (Susanoo)
ET Madara (Susanoo)
Inoichi, Chouza and Shikaku (Pre-shippuden)
Butterfly Chouji (Pre Shippuden and / or Shippuden)
Snake Orochimaru
Maito Gai (S) (Gates)
Oh yea, completely slipped my mind that Oro mentioned the ET Sound 4 scenario on the last batch. I was also wondering if NA will also consider adding OVA characters down the line.

It's a possibility, but that should happen when there is no more characters to add (the principal characters) and they can add characters like ovas, fillers, movies, maybe even video games.
Jn0pT9z.pngV6r8YB7.gif
Last Work: Bills PicsIIAsk me lolIISig by Sakura__Uchiha <3IIAvatar by Pain_AlagoanoII