Itachi vs Gaara


 Topic: Itachi vs Gaara
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on November 25, 2013 18:56
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3994
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#1
Location: Desert

Who wins?

Edit: gaara has his tailed beast within him and lets assume he can control it
2mhimh.gif
  Posted on November 25, 2013 18:57
TerrorBionic
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 848
Joined on:
October 10, 2013
#2
Itachi !
oxth.png
uovmST2.jpg +40 Streak Team !!
“Everything looks cloudy and you feel like you're on fire”
  Posted on November 25, 2013 18:58
HubertCumbadale
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 148
Joined on:
November 4, 2013
#3
Gaara no problemo.
Avy by pitocokagelhSWg4j.png
Apply for best clan evar ow6zfcK.png
  Posted on November 25, 2013 19:02
elio1234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3069
Joined on:
May 21, 2008
#4
Itachi .
  Posted on November 25, 2013 19:04
fagmonster
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1989
Joined on:
March 22, 2013
#5
even though , gaara is in desert i feel like amaterasu can easily pierce through sand , plus itachi can make illusions to confuse gaara
sphtag8_zpsc5da621b.png HelpTsm_zps7a51bd78.gif Click up there ^ to check my All Mission Guide !
  Posted on November 25, 2013 19:05
shaanu123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 284
Joined on:
September 15, 2013
#6
Itachi, easily.:cool
I have the Will of Fire urging me on, but I also have the Hatred of the Uchiha burning through my body. 4jITrXP.gifSasukeUchiha-1.png
  Posted on November 25, 2013 19:06
rock26lee
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 853
Joined on:
February 22, 2008
#7
Garaa ,:oh hes sooo op in the desert only lost to diedra cuss he had to protect his village:unsure
tumblr_mutk7rKxWI1rw729qo5_500.gif
  Posted on November 25, 2013 19:09
SAHEDY
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4005
Joined on:
June 20, 2009
#8
Itachi is just too hax.
Gaara is powerful,no doubt,but Itachi as I said is just too hax.
Mangekyou Sharingan,Izanami,Izanagi etc.
  Posted on November 25, 2013 19:12
Mystogan*
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 57
Joined on:
November 24, 2013
#9
shaanu123 wrote:
Itachi, easily.:cool
fGZT1Dw.png
Avatar : Sasori
Signature : Titan
  Posted on November 25, 2013 19:22
hyugakiller
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 574
Joined on:
June 13, 2007
#10
itachi without using his hands or even moving
this is prime butt rape
8b3a3188-17e6-4fa2-98be-9917734eb409.jpg
Made ME
  Posted on November 25, 2013 19:24
itachixtsukuyomi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3121
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#11
fagmonster wrote:
even though , gaara is in desert i feel like amaterasu can easily pierce through sand , plus itachi can make illusions to confuse gaara
Amaterasu cannot pierce his ultimate defense kid. Please read the manga and watch the episodes before making such absurd comments. Gaarra would win. Theres no proof that Itachis susanoo can pierce his sand either, and Gaara can avoid contact with his eyes by using his Third Eye Jutsu that lets him see everything with a ball of sand while he surrounds his w body so itachi cant hit him. Also if he has Shukaku its GG for him.
  Posted on November 25, 2013 19:27
hyugakiller
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 574
Joined on:
June 13, 2007
#12
the problem is itachi is so quick with genjutsu you wouldnt even be able to tell your caught in one
he would do to gaarawhat he did to deidara and make him look silly
8b3a3188-17e6-4fa2-98be-9917734eb409.jpg
Made ME
  Posted on November 25, 2013 19:31
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 26064
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#13
Itachi wins due to Izanami.

If Izanami was restricted, then Gaara with no problems.
JogPc4W.png
Helper of the Year---------------------------------------------------------------Lace Up
  Posted on November 25, 2013 19:32
fagmonster
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1989
Joined on:
March 22, 2013
#14
itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
fagmonster wrote:
even though , gaara is in desert i feel like amaterasu can easily pierce through sand , plus itachi can make illusions to confuse gaara
Amaterasu cannot pierce his ultimate defense kid. Please read the manga and watch the episodes before making such absurd comments. Gaarra would win. Theres no proof that Itachis susanoo can pierce his sand either, and Gaara can avoid contact with his eyes by using his Third Eye Jutsu that lets him see everything with a ball of sand while he surrounds his w body so itachi cant hit him. Also if he has Shukaku its GG for him.
Wow bro , u sure are obsessed with naruto e.e , most people voting for itachi tho
as sahedy said - Izanami = GG
sphtag8_zpsc5da621b.png HelpTsm_zps7a51bd78.gif Click up there ^ to check my All Mission Guide !
  Posted on November 25, 2013 20:18
itachixtsukuyomi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3121
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#15
fagmonster wrote:
itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
fagmonster wrote:
even though , gaara is in desert i feel like amaterasu can easily pierce through sand , plus itachi can make illusions to confuse gaara
Amaterasu cannot pierce his ultimate defense kid. Please read the manga and watch the episodes before making such absurd comments. Gaarra would win. Theres no proof that Itachis susanoo can pierce his sand either, and Gaara can avoid contact with his eyes by using his Third Eye Jutsu that lets him see everything with a ball of sand while he surrounds his w body so itachi cant hit him. Also if he has Shukaku its GG for him.
Wow bro , u sure are obsessed with naruto e.e , most people voting for itachi tho
as sahedy said - Izanami = GG
Izanami is not a battle tactic and using such a technique on Gaara would be useless. Gaara already acknowledges and accepts who he is and does not try to change his own reality. That's the only reason Izanami is used, once again is not a battle tactic just for people who abuse Izanagi. Gaara would escape the loop almost instantly and its GG.