Sandaime and Mei vs Pain


 Topic: Sandaime and Mei vs Pain
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: Who wins this?
21 vote(s) since November 4, 2013 01:00
Mei & Sandaime (9) (43%)
Pain (12) (57%)
  Posted on November 4, 2013 01:00
spike7011
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 11811
Joined on:
July 13, 2009
#1
Sandaime Hokage & Mei Terermi x 6 Pains (Deva, Human, Preta, Asura, Naraka, and Animal.)

Who wins this and why?

Conditions: No intel on both sides. None are ET's.
Location: Mount Myoboku
My CC Showcase Spike's Avatar Showcase Member Bio I <3 Kellin Quinn || Mayday Parade & Sleeping with Sirens <333. || Friend || Best There Ever Was. || Lufee || My boo. || No Shame. || Avy by Noni
Fb31Fz6.gif
  Posted on November 4, 2013 01:26
T-BoyXkid
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2057
Joined on:
September 14, 2009
#2
The Paths will kill Mei in a second. Sandaime could defeat most of them but Deva would kill him.

Going with the Paths.
  Posted on November 4, 2013 01:54
choppy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1333
Joined on:
January 2, 2009
#3
Paths with absolute ease.
gon_sig2_zps1079cbf2.jpg
  Posted on November 4, 2013 02:08
trttrfggffffe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4357
Joined on:
December 27, 2009
#4
the 2 kages . the 3rd went ham on 3 people and has a summon, Mei has acid mist. :noworry
trttrfggffffe -ronx

30ksju1.gif
PT.1................................................Bad............Good ................................................... PT.2
  Posted on November 4, 2013 02:15
Elite_Prince
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2692
Joined on:
December 29, 2008
#5
2 Kages

Even Madara was impressed with Mei's power that alone tells you how fascinating she is in terms of power. And someone like Pain could never even stand up to someone that impressed the ALMIGHTY MADARA UCHIHA. He's like a portion of Madara's power. And Sandaime is just a Legend. If Jiraiya killed 3 of them that easily Sandaime would kill all 6 without even getting scratched.
©™T H E•O R I G I N A L•P R I N C E™©
tumblr_m234ehA4Xs1rt8pipo1_500.gif
rank9.pngTouneys Won +99rank11.png{ Theme Song } V-D Family { Hashirama Quotes } rank9.png
  Posted on November 4, 2013 02:17
spike7011
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 11811
Joined on:
July 13, 2009
#6
Elite_Prince wrote:
2 Kages

Even Madara was impressed with Mei's power that alone tells you how fascinating she is in terms of power. And someone like Pain could never even stand up to someone that impressed the ALMIGHTY MADARA UCHIHA. He's like a portion of Madara's power. And Sandaime is just a Legend. If Jiraiya killed 3 of them that easily Sandaime would kill all 6 without even getting scratched.
Finally someone who thinks Mei's not just some piece of shit.
My CC Showcase Spike's Avatar Showcase Member Bio I <3 Kellin Quinn || Mayday Parade & Sleeping with Sirens <333. || Friend || Best There Ever Was. || Lufee || My boo. || No Shame. || Avy by Noni
Fb31Fz6.gif
  Posted on November 4, 2013 02:26
T-BoyXkid
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2057
Joined on:
September 14, 2009
#7
Elite_Prince wrote:
2 Kages

Even Madara was impressed with Mei's power that alone tells you how fascinating she is in terms of power. And someone like Pain could never even stand up to someone that impressed the ALMIGHTY MADARA UCHIHA. He's like a portion of Madara's power. And Sandaime is just a Legend. If Jiraiya killed 3 of them that easily Sandaime would kill all 6 without even getting scratched.

The only acid mist works so well on Sasuke and Madara is because it can melt the bones of Susanoo. Teamwork wins fights, which is what the Rinnegan has. Shared vision. Animal Path and Asura and Preta will die because of their inability to be able to kill an enemy in an instant. Also remember, Nagato is in control and can heal them quickly. Sandaime will just summon lame Enma. You guys are trying to compare the fight of 6 God-like people against a Snake, tree hugger, and water lover. OK, so he beat 2 Kage and Orochimaru. ONLY because Sandaime pretty much killed himself. And in fact, he didn't even defeat Orochimaru. He survived. He can't kill Deva with it because he'll push himself away. He can kill the other 5 but then he'll be dead.

Now it's Mei vs Deva and lets see who says who would win...
  Posted on November 4, 2013 02:52
Elite_Prince
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2692
Joined on:
December 29, 2008
#8
T-BoyXkid wrote:
Elite_Prince wrote:
2 Kages

Even Madara was impressed with Mei's power that alone tells you how fascinating she is in terms of power. And someone like Pain could never even stand up to someone that impressed the ALMIGHTY MADARA UCHIHA. He's like a portion of Madara's power. And Sandaime is just a Legend. If Jiraiya killed 3 of them that easily Sandaime would kill all 6 without even getting scratched.

The only acid mist works so well on Sasuke and Madara is because it can melt the bones of Susanoo. Teamwork wins fights, which is what the Rinnegan has. Shared vision. Animal Path and Asura and Preta will die because of their inability to be able to kill an enemy in an instant. Also remember, Nagato is in control and can heal them quickly. Sandaime will just summon lame Enma. You guys are trying to compare the fight of 6 God-like people against a Snake, tree hugger, and water lover. OK, so he beat 2 Kage and Orochimaru. ONLY because Sandaime pretty much killed himself. And in fact, he didn't even defeat Orochimaru. He survived. He can't kill Deva with it because he'll push himself away. He can kill the other 5 but then he'll be dead.

Now it's Mei vs Deva and lets see who says who would win...

Either you are Pain's biggest fanboy to think he can take on someone of Kage caliber. Or you just underestimate the sheer POWER of Mei and Hiruzen. Hiruzen was said to have MASTERED EVERY JUTSU IN THE HIDDEN LEAF. Mei is the Mizukage for a reason and was praised by MADARA UCHIHA. Hell even Nagato wasn't praise by Madara. Enma is a Legend by himself and his hand to hand combat im sure is on par with the greatest hand to hand fighter in the Naruto series he's a monkey for crying out loud his aggression and intensity instantly make him one of if not the best hand to hand fighter. Btw..Jiraiya killed 3 Pains with ease and walked in KNOWING he would die. Jiraiya could have easily killed all 6 had they ALL been there together at once before he got ambushed and got his arm ripped off. Hiruzen has no emotional attachment to Pain thus he will not hesitate to kill him like he did Orochimaru. And i'll use your scenario..Mei vs Deva path their isn't a chance in Hell Deva Path will win. Against a Mizukage. He would use Shinra Tensei to disperse the mist and be engulfed by Lava the moment his defense drops. Not to mention Mei can use Hidden Mist Jutsu. As we have seen something like mist that creates a fog or a cover of some sort + ariel attacks like Madara's(Fireball Jutsu Barrage) is a devastating combo. So in other words Hidden Mist + Dragon Flame Cannon/Lava Jutsu would be the death of Deva Path Pain. And yes Both Kage are smart enough to use it.
©™T H E•O R I G I N A L•P R I N C E™©
tumblr_m234ehA4Xs1rt8pipo1_500.gif
rank9.pngTouneys Won +99rank11.png{ Theme Song } V-D Family { Hashirama Quotes } rank9.png
  Posted on November 4, 2013 03:04
choppy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1333
Joined on:
January 2, 2009
#9
Mei hasn't shown anything except for Ninjutsu. Which is easily absorbed by preta path.

Y'all are forgetting how mental Nagato is when he's controlling all six paths. He has a battle strategy where the first bodies sent out can later be revived and sent back in for a sneaky attack once he's figured out the opponents abilities. The opponents don't know that the bodies share vision, or that they can be revived at a later stage. Naruto would have got absolutely curb stomped if he didn't have all that intel on them.

Sandaime is all hype, he's shown nothing to fuck with pains bodies, if you think he has, please explain what it is and how he will use it to win.
gon_sig2_zps1079cbf2.jpg
  Posted on November 4, 2013 03:13
Shadow_Minato
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1964
Joined on:
November 18, 2011
#10
choppy wrote:
Mei hasn't shown anything except for Ninjutsu. Which is easily absorbed by preta path.

Y'all are forgetting how mental Nagato is when he's controlling all six paths. He has a battle strategy where the first bodies sent out can later be revived and sent back in for a sneaky attack once he's figured out the opponents abilities. The opponents don't know that the bodies share vision, or that they can be revived at a later stage. Naruto would have got absolutely curb stomped if he didn't have all that intel on them.

Sandaime is all hype, he's shown nothing to fuck with pains bodies, if you think he has, please explain what it is and how he will use it to win.
Enough said.
Dear I say, Pain stomps
255hpxu.gif 255hpxu.gif 4udm.png 255hpxu.gif 255hpxu.gif
  Posted on November 4, 2013 14:12
lilnaruto_legend
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2619
Joined on:
November 17, 2010
#11
Elite_Prince wrote:
2 Kages

Even Madara was impressed with Mei's power that alone tells you how fascinating she is in terms of power. And someone like Pain could never even stand up to someone that impressed the ALMIGHTY MADARA UCHIHA. He's like a portion of Madara's power. And Sandaime is just a Legend. If Jiraiya killed 3 of them that easily Sandaime would kill all 6 without even getting scratched.
Absorbed by preta path. One almighty push and every bone in her body would be broke. Not to mention a chibaku Tensei, heck deva could probably solo. I imagine it would look something like this tumblr_m09mr7nVkC1r54ys1o1_500.gif


And once again, Prince makes himself look ridiculous with fail logic. So sad.
  Posted on November 4, 2013 20:06
Red_Sharigan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1049
Joined on:
July 13, 2009
#12
I'm going to address some points here that are just unforgivable.
Elite_Prince wrote:
Either you are Pain's biggest fanboy to think he can take on someone of Kage caliber. Or you just underestimate the sheer POWER of Mei and Hiruzen.
First of all, Pein (or Pain) is more than capable of taking on any kage present at the moment. In fact I will give you the luxury of picking whichever kage you want to pit against Pein (excluding some of the strongest out there who I find no need in mentioning them). This is no underestimation of the "sheer power of Mei and Hiruzen" but it is rather me telling you some facts that you seem to miss.
Elite_Prince wrote:
Hiruzen was said to have MASTERED EVERY JUTSU IN THE HIDDEN LEAF.
I would like to see proof of him using every single jutsu present in the Hidden Leaf village, and I'm asking for this proof when knowing two things:
- You certainly don't know every jutsu in the Hidden Leaf village.
- No matter what jutsu you say, it is of no use against Pein. (Aka Preta Path)
Elite_Prince wrote:
Mei is the Mizukage for a reason and was praised by MADARA UCHIHA. Hell even Nagato wasn't praise by Madara.
So getting praised by Madara Uchiha simply gives a char an advantage over another one in battle. And even if I go with this logic, what did Madara see Nagato do to praise or criticize/belittle him??
Elite_Prince wrote:
Btw..Jiraiya killed 3 Pains with ease and walked in KNOWING he would die. Jiraiya could have easily killed all 6 had they ALL been there together at once before he got ambushed and got his arm ripped off.
Please take note of this very important fact:
Jiraiya was able to find his way around them and kill the first 3, only because his summonings were able to use genjutsu, which none of the chars pitted against Pein here have shown even the slightest clue of how they could use genjutsu. And if the two frogs didn't know genjutsu, Jiraiya would've had his ass handed to him by only those three Peins.
Elite_Prince wrote:
And i'll use your scenario..Mei vs Deva path their isn't a chance in Hell Deva Path will win. Against a Mizukage. He would use Shinra Tensei to disperse the mist and be engulfed by Lava the moment his defense drops. Not to mention Mei can use Hidden Mist Jutsu. As we have seen something like mist that creates a fog or a cover of some sort + ariel attacks like Madara's(Fireball Jutsu Barrage) is a devastating combo. So in other words Hidden Mist + Dragon Flame Cannon/Lava Jutsu would be the death of Deva Path Pain. And yes Both Kage are smart enough to use it.
Dispersing the Mist === Dispersing Mei ==> Mei not being able to launch a Lava attack :D
But the above is by no means possible in a one-on-one between Mei and Deva because she will simply be busy enough with this (thanks lilnaruto_legend) to be able to use any of the jutsu you stated.
Also a failure in the logic above is the fact that you stated that you're going to use his logic and predict the result of a Mei-vs-Deva yet Hiruzen magically participated in the course of your assumption which leads to Mei's victory :S
|| Egyptian
|| AmA
|| Awesome Avy by Sorina
Itachi wrote:
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts… their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?
Itachi's last words wrote:
Yuruse Sasuke……Kore de saigo da. :cry
  Posted on November 5, 2013 00:24
trttrfggffffe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4357
Joined on:
December 27, 2009
#13
Red_Sharigan wrote:
I'm going to address some points here that are just unforgivable.
Elite_Prince wrote:
Either you are Pain's biggest fanboy to think he can take on someone of Kage caliber. Or you just underestimate the sheer POWER of Mei and Hiruzen.
First of all, Pein (or Pain) is more than capable of taking on any kage present at the moment. In fact I will give you the luxury of picking whichever kage you want to pit against Pein (excluding some of the strongest out there who I find no need in mentioning them). This is no underestimation of the "sheer power of Mei and Hiruzen" but it is rather me telling you some facts that you seem to miss.
Elite_Prince wrote:
Hiruzen was said to have MASTERED EVERY JUTSU IN THE HIDDEN LEAF.
I would like to see proof of him using every single jutsu present in the Hidden Leaf village, and I'm asking for this proof when knowing two things:
- You certainly don't know every jutsu in the Hidden Leaf village.
- No matter what jutsu you say, it is of no use against Pein. (Aka Preta Path)
Elite_Prince wrote:
Mei is the Mizukage for a reason and was praised by MADARA UCHIHA. Hell even Nagato wasn't praise by Madara.
So getting praised by Madara Uchiha simply gives a char an advantage over another one in battle. And even if I go with this logic, what did Madara see Nagato do to praise or criticize/belittle him??
Elite_Prince wrote:
Btw..Jiraiya killed 3 Pains with ease and walked in KNOWING he would die. Jiraiya could have easily killed all 6 had they ALL been there together at once before he got ambushed and got his arm ripped off.
Please take note of this very important fact:
Jiraiya was able to find his way around them and kill the first 3, only because his summonings were able to use genjutsu, which none of the chars pitted against Pein here have shown even the slightest clue of how they could use genjutsu. And if the two frogs didn't know genjutsu, Jiraiya would've had his ass handed to him by only those three Peins.
Elite_Prince wrote:
And i'll use your scenario..Mei vs Deva path their isn't a chance in Hell Deva Path will win. Against a Mizukage. He would use Shinra Tensei to disperse the mist and be engulfed by Lava the moment his defense drops. Not to mention Mei can use Hidden Mist Jutsu. As we have seen something like mist that creates a fog or a cover of some sort + ariel attacks like Madara's(Fireball Jutsu Barrage) is a devastating combo. So in other words Hidden Mist + Dragon Flame Cannon/Lava Jutsu would be the death of Deva Path Pain. And yes Both Kage are smart enough to use it.
Dispersing the Mist === Dispersing Mei ==> Mei not being able to launch a Lava attack :D
But the above is by no means possible in a one-on-one between Mei and Deva because she will simply be busy enough with this (thanks lilnaruto_legend) to be able to use any of the jutsu you stated.
Also a failure in the logic above is the fact that you stated that you're going to use his logic and predict the result of a Mei-vs-Deva yet Hiruzen magically participated in the course of your assumption which leads to Mei's victory :S

Man dem 2 kages would just straight murder them. Mei launch dat hidden mist justu take 2 of them out before their peeps even know shit went down.

then the 3rd's monkey would just go straight raw on petra path like he did the first and second hokage's edos at the same damn time .

after that it's just 3 against 3 and jariya handled 3 by hiself. Not to mention the third's grandson even spanked one of them in the cut.

trttrfggffffe -ronx

30ksju1.gif
PT.1................................................Bad............Good ................................................... PT.2
  Posted on November 5, 2013 00:26
Phonasthenia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 895
Joined on:
July 29, 2013
#14
People are using gifs, breaking down quotes, and using technical statements from the manga.

Reminds me of someone, I just can't quite put my finger on who that may be....hmm.........



Ontopic:
Most likely Pain. I don't see Mei having a chance nor can I see Hiruzen winning.
tumblr_mbutuyKWC91r6th7i.gif
  Posted on November 5, 2013 00:36
trttrfggffffe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4357
Joined on:
December 27, 2009
#15
Phonasthenia wrote:
People are using gifs, breaking down quotes, and using technical statements from the manga.

Reminds me of someone, I just can't quite put my finger on who that may be....hmm.........



Ontopic:
Most likely Pain. I don't see Mei having a chance nor can I see Hiruzen winning.
i believe you were thinking of me. :embarressed

trttrfggffffe -ronx

30ksju1.gif
PT.1................................................Bad............Good ................................................... PT.2