Tsuna vs Natsu


 Topic: Tsuna vs Natsu
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on October 9, 2013 21:41
-Kaien
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 218
Joined on:
June 26, 2012
#1
Restrictions: None
Location:Naminori High school
Mindset: Friendly deathmatch
Hitman reborn's main guy vs Fairytail's main guy.
Grade A asshole
  Posted on October 9, 2013 21:42
spike7011
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 11809
Joined on:
July 13, 2009
#2
Tsuna.
My CC Showcase Spike's Avatar Showcase Member Bio I <3 Kellin Quinn || Mayday Parade & Sleeping with Sirens <333. || Friend || Best There Ever Was. || Lufee || My boo. || No Shame. || Avy by Noni
Fb31Fz6.gif
  Posted on October 9, 2013 22:25
Attack_on_Titan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 880
Joined on:
July 9, 2013
#3
Natsu, He would just eat up Tsuna's flames.
1sdwuh.jpg
  Posted on October 9, 2013 22:34
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#4
What. :oh Tsuna gonna rape that twat.
  Posted on October 9, 2013 22:45
water
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 70
Joined on:
September 11, 2008
#5
Tsuna would freeze Natsu
Avy by Kikinka650. Sig by SasukeChidori93 Property of Red Ribbon Army
Gw4io6a.png
  Posted on October 9, 2013 22:51
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#6
Tsunas strength is possibly city level+ when enhanced with his flames. Natsu does not show any durability feat to even sustain something like that.

It wouldn't look pretty though, if Natsu manages to eat those god op Oath flames. :wondering
  Posted on October 9, 2013 23:10
LegendarySavior
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 217
Joined on:
August 2, 2013
#7
Tsuna.



82210566.jpg
c26j.jpg
  Posted on October 9, 2013 23:55
-Exist
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1185
Joined on:
January 15, 2011
#8
Natsu anyday.
♋♋ Itchi<3 ♋♋ Always Remember ♋♋ Ask Me Anything ♋♋
Natsu.png
  Posted on October 10, 2013 04:13
_Venomous_
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1109
Joined on:
February 27, 2009
#9
markua wrote:
Tsunas strength is possibly city level+ when enhanced with his flames. Natsu does not show any durability feat to even sustain something like that.

It wouldn't look pretty though, if Natsu manages to eat those god op Oath flames. :wondering
Lmfao, buddy you're smacked. Natsu has hax durability. His powers have no bounds either, hax just too op. He's gonna eat Tsuna's flames because he can eat any flame because fuck what you say he's Natsu, then he's gonna become the Dying Dragon Slayer and come up with a new flame kick to beat Tsuna. Tsuna's not used to using hax to win fights so he's at a severe disadvantage.
Everyday 100 of low post count members die due to nosebleeds...with just one topic a day we can all help to save the lives of these members.
MZAP19H.pngDebaterBD_zps9c56f094.gif
  Posted on October 10, 2013 04:40
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#10
_Venomous_ wrote:
markua wrote:
Tsunas strength is possibly city level+ when enhanced with his flames. Natsu does not show any durability feat to even sustain something like that.

It wouldn't look pretty though, if Natsu manages to eat those god op Oath flames. :wondering
Lmfao, buddy you're smacked. Natsu has hax durability. His powers have no bounds either, hax just too op. He's gonna eat Tsuna's flames because he can eat any flame because fuck what you say he's Natsu, then he's gonna become the Dying Dragon Slayer and come up with a new flame kick to beat Tsuna. Tsuna's not used to using hax to win fights so he's at a severe disadvantage.

haha yes FT hax.
Well theres the fact Tsuna Dying will mode is impossible to be hit.
  Posted on October 11, 2013 19:35
takamaru
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4522
Joined on:
April 1, 2008
#11
Tsuna did anyone notice the new ring he got at the end of the show lmao. He could give whitebeard troubles
cjcompliment_zps24de6561.png
Im the best ever, There's no one that can match me. I'm GeneralRoo, Itachi_uchiha6th, KonohaFenix, ZelosWilder, Stokes Im from their cloth there is no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my mind is ferocious, and I will burn down anyone who dare challenge me. I'll bring more FIRE than Hades. Niggas stop calling me pro1 and began to chant God1. To official to carry with backpacks I carry with a suitcase. Who wants a piece of the black beast? How you want it show me my opponent. ~BlackBeast
United We Stand, Divided We Fall!
  Posted on October 12, 2013 10:38
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#12
takamaru wrote:
Tsuna did anyone notice the new ring he got at the end of the show lmao. He could give whitebeard troubles

lol.. Tsuna is strong but I don't think he can defeat WB. Hyper intuition can help Tsuna dodge those crazy OP blows.
  Posted on October 12, 2013 17:27
ashketchum0123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 983
Joined on:
October 31, 2009
#13
takamaru wrote:
Tsuna did anyone notice the new ring he got at the end of the show lmao. He could give whitebeard troubles

"He could give whitebeard troubles", you're joking right?
dann.gif 0vXE7.gif
-Dist, aditzagirl, Chidori_NK, Darkfireangel, GhostMyth, judgementday, kikinka650, l-o-w, miskos3, Roy101, ThePureMaster, ts_faraz.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 3 - Members online: 9