~//Pitoco's Avatar and Icon shop//~ - Page 4


 Topic: ~//Pitoco's Avatar and Icon shop//~
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by Hinochi 
  Posted on October 2, 2013 01:54
k1ll3r509
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 458
Joined on:
April 24, 2010
#46
fireboll65 wrote:
Character/Stock:Here
Size:75x75
Text:Dark
Symbol:no
Border:no
worker?
My Stalker
Credit to zen for avy
  Posted on October 2, 2013 01:55
fireboll65
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1546
Joined on:
February 12, 2011
#47
k1ll3r509 wrote:
fireboll65 wrote:
Character/Stock:Here
Size:75x75
Text:Dark
Symbol:no
Border:no
worker?

k1ll3r509
Yea?
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:01
k1ll3r509
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 458
Joined on:
April 24, 2010
#48
Here you go:

My Stalker
Credit to zen for avy
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:03
fireboll65
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1546
Joined on:
February 12, 2011
#49
k1ll3r509 wrote:
Here you go:


thx
Yea?
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:03
ANDREZOE
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3333
Joined on:
January 14, 2010
#50
Worker Form:

.User: Andrezoe
.Days active in the week: all days
.What program do you use?: ps cs5
.3 Icon examples:
(Invalid img) (Invalid img)
nijyuu shoutai forever . avy case . mia san mia . find your wings
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:11
pitocokage
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 939
Joined on:
May 28, 2008
#51
ANDREZOE wrote:
Worker Form:

.User: Andrezoe
.Days active in the week: all days
.What program do you use?: ps cs5
.3 Icon examples:
(Invalid img) (Invalid img)

Accepted, welcome brother
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:12
ANDREZOE
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3333
Joined on:
January 14, 2010
#52
Open for requests
nijyuu shoutai forever . avy case . mia san mia . find your wings
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:12
kunai008
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 284
Joined on:
December 15, 2008
#53
k1ll3r509 wrote:

Ty a lot :embarressed
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:13
GokuJr*
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 152
Joined on:
October 2, 2012
#54
Edit:can u guys do one more request for me
GodOfEvils4Life. Just call me Kid
~Kid (Invalid img) credit goes to konohafenix for the sig.That "D" Is Comeing For US!Mad World
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:25
pitocokage
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 939
Joined on:
May 28, 2008
#55
GokuJr* wrote:
Edit:can u guys do one more request for me

Yes, U can request
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:30
GokuJr*
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 152
Joined on:
October 2, 2012
#56
pitocokage wrote:
GokuJr* wrote:
Edit:can u guys do one more request for me

Yes, U can request
ok thnx i kno Killer made 2 of the icons but i want u to mak it pitoco
Worker:pitoco
size:100x100
character/stock:Death The Kid,Soul,Blackstar
Text:Kid
symbol:no
border::no
GodOfEvils4Life. Just call me Kid
~Kid (Invalid img) credit goes to konohafenix for the sig.That "D" Is Comeing For US!Mad World
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:36
kunai008
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 284
Joined on:
December 15, 2008
#57
Worker: andrezoe
Character/Stock: Hibari kyoya
Size:75x75
Text:no
Symbol:X
Border:no

Spoiler
Sorry if i reuqest too much, i just like the work of this shop
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:40
ANDREZOE
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3333
Joined on:
January 14, 2010
#58
kunai008 wrote:
Worker: andrezoe
Character/Stock: Hibari kyoya
Size:75x75
Text:no
Symbol:X
Border:no

Spoiler
Sorry if i reuqest too much, i just like the work of this shop

I'ts an icon shop, isn't it?
nijyuu shoutai forever . avy case . mia san mia . find your wings
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:44
kunai008
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 284
Joined on:
December 15, 2008
#59
ANDREZOE wrote:
kunai008 wrote:
Worker: andrezoe
Character/Stock: Hibari kyoya
Size:75x75
Text:no
Symbol:X
Border:no

Spoiler
Sorry if i reuqest too much, i just like the work of this shop

I'ts an icon shop, isn't it?

Yea
  Posted on October 2, 2013 02:47
ANDREZOE
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3333
Joined on:
January 14, 2010
#60
kunai008 wrote:
ANDREZOE wrote:
kunai008 wrote:
Worker: andrezoe
Character/Stock: Hibari kyoya
Size:75x75
Text:no
Symbol:X
Border:no

Spoiler
Sorry if i reuqest too much, i just like the work of this shop

I'ts an icon shop, isn't it?

Yea

75x75=avy proportions
100x100+=icon proportions
nijyuu shoutai forever . avy case . mia san mia . find your wings
MakeMeSad, Rhyuza.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 2