Pain and Toku Presents || Dodai


 Topic: Pain and Toku Presents || Dodai
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on September 27, 2013 22:46
Pain_Alagoano
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1956
Joined on:
January 11, 2013
#1
My System wrote:
Classes

Harmful / Beneficial

Offensive / Defensive

Instant / Durable

Special / Normal

I will not use ranged or melee classes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Energy

ClansTechnique_zpse55f4df4.png Clan's Technique --> All skills that are from the clan of the user.
red_zps89e51e35.png Elemental Technique --> All elemental skills (Exemple: Doton, Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Raiton and other Kekkei Genkai). Also skills that release offensive substances.
white_zps85a0f62e.png Illusion --> Genjutsus, Illusions, Mental skills, Mists, Dimensional techniques, Analysis, Doujutsus, Fuuinjutsus, Kinjutsus, Hijutsus.
blue_zps113b9885.png Tool --> All skills that use an object to have effect.
green_zps9ea6e7be.png Individual Combat --> All skills that affects physically, melee.
Pain_Alagoano wrote:
-Rates 7 or less if not explained will be ignored.
-OP, UP or balanced?
-Rate and comment please.
Pain_Alagoano wrote:
-Sorry for the grammar mistakes.
-Pics by Radarobert.

DodaiS-ByPain_zpsa098b6b3.png
  Posted on September 27, 2013 22:51
Dead_Deidera
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 507
Joined on:
September 10, 2013
#2
How does Rubber Ball deal damage o.o, it shields allies. Btw its picture should be facing the other way :noworry, 1st skill is up if no tool damage is used on him.I don't understand 2nd skill.

Overall no real concept, trying to be too creative and I don't like the pics :(.

6.7/10 :cheesy
tumblr_ms5p4fIZiS1rbivsoo3_250.gifGONNAF.png ~Icon by Emily
  Posted on September 27, 2013 22:55
Pain_Alagoano
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1956
Joined on:
January 11, 2013
#3
Dead_Deidera wrote:
How does Rubber Ball deal damage o.o, it shields allies. Btw its picture should be facing the other way :noworry, 1st skill is up if no tool damage is used on him.I don't understand 2nd skill.

Overall no real concept, trying to be too creative and I don't like the pics :(.

6.7/10 :cheesy

Really on the anime Rubber Ball only target allies, but it can target enemies and deal damage. Reread the second skill and understand.

And I think these pics are much better than the other Dodai pics.

Even so, thanks. :push
  Posted on September 27, 2013 22:56
-ObitoSensai14-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 925
Joined on:
May 12, 2013
#4
I don't believe Toku is your partner anymore, :c
We agreed that he would like to be partners :3

Anyway, the pics quality and cropping can improve. If you have the chance, learn to get inspired of skills, and new ways to make a flow in your balancing. If you balance a character, make sure your character has the right chakra system. Get your own type of characteristic flow.
7 / 10, you can do better.
tumblr_n0shjsNbWJ1ru5tboo3_r1_500.gif
Hi. ☆ Until I get my memorie back, smile and try to be happy!"Chat w/ me!Obito of Suishou! ☆
  Posted on September 27, 2013 22:57
Pain_Alagoano
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1956
Joined on:
January 11, 2013
#5
-ObitoSensai14- wrote:
I don't believe Toku is your partner anymore, :c
We agreed that he would like to be partners :3

Anyway, the pics quality and cropping can improve. If you have the chance, learn to get inspired of skills, and new ways to make a flow in your balancing. If you balance a character, make sure your character has the right chakra system. Get your own type of characteristic flow.
7 / 10, you can do better.

About me being partner of Toku, it is an offense against me?
  Posted on September 27, 2013 22:58
iTokubetsu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 686
Joined on:
January 10, 2013
#6
I simply like the Character Pain. Fucking awesome character dude.
Pics are always perfect well cause they are from rada xD
10. :cool
1374595370149.gif
  Posted on September 27, 2013 22:58
Dead_Deidera
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 507
Joined on:
September 10, 2013
#7
Pain_Alagoano wrote:
Dead_Deidera wrote:
How does Rubber Ball deal damage o.o, it shields allies. Btw its picture should be facing the other way :noworry, 1st skill is up if no tool damage is used on him.I don't understand 2nd skill.

Overall no real concept, trying to be too creative and I don't like the pics :(.

6.7/10 :cheesy

Really on the anime Rubber Ball only target allies, but it can target enemies and deal damage. Reread the second skill and understand.

And I think these pics are much better than the other Dodai pics.

Even so, thanks. :push
How can being inside a Rubber Ball damage you o.o You can only use 2nd skill twice? Cause it says if you use it twice it does this but it doesn't do it permanently? Confusing character not much making sense sorry not your best character comparing to other chars you made. Btw I don't think Toku is your partner anymore as Obito said o.o
tumblr_ms5p4fIZiS1rbivsoo3_250.gifGONNAF.png ~Icon by Emily
  Posted on September 27, 2013 23:00
Pain_Alagoano
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1956
Joined on:
January 11, 2013
#8
iTokubetsu wrote:
I simply like the Character Pain. Fucking awesome character dude.
Pics are always perfect well cause they are from rada xD
10. :cool

Yep. Rada is perfect on pics. And thanks Toku. ><
  Posted on September 27, 2013 23:03
Pain_Alagoano
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1956
Joined on:
January 11, 2013
#9
Dead_Deidera wrote:
Pain_Alagoano wrote:
Dead_Deidera wrote:
How does Rubber Ball deal damage o.o, it shields allies. Btw its picture should be facing the other way :noworry, 1st skill is up if no tool damage is used on him.I don't understand 2nd skill.

Overall no real concept, trying to be too creative and I don't like the pics :(.

6.7/10 :cheesy

Really on the anime Rubber Ball only target allies, but it can target enemies and deal damage. Reread the second skill and understand.

And I think these pics are much better than the other Dodai pics.

Even so, thanks. :push
How can being inside a Rubber Ball damage you o.o You can only use 2nd skill twice? Cause it says if you use it twice it does this but it doesn't do it permanently? Confusing character not much making sense sorry not your best character comparing to other chars you made. Btw I don't think Toku is your partner anymore as Obito said o.o

Second skill: On the second use, gives 25, after this, gives 15 again. Can be used more times. And I do not understand. Toku is really very good on pics and characters, but I cannot be your partner? Why?
  Posted on September 27, 2013 23:36
elio1234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2908
Joined on:
May 21, 2008
#10
7/10 .
  Posted on September 28, 2013 03:23
Instolent
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 78
Joined on:
March 26, 2013
#11
Personagem confuso... A 3° Skill não devia causar dano, é uma skill aliada... Bem, ficou meio sem sentido o personagem, mas, boa tentativa.

7/10
  Posted on October 21, 2013 02:50
poffu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 877
Joined on:
July 6, 2011
#12
8
unohana_zps92ac7499.png
  Posted on December 21, 2013 12:09
Nike_Star_4
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 665
Joined on:
May 26, 2010
#13
7/10 ; N-A One seems more useful

rSyQ8kv.gif