\++ Real Madrid Recru 2013 ++/


 Topic: \++ Real Madrid Recru 2013 ++/
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on September 24, 2013 21:32
TheSixx69
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 540
Joined on:
September 1, 2013
#1



It all boils down into two phases, the first you will fill the form below, and one of the leaders will evaluate the second you will be tested by two or more members.

Minimum requirements.

Level: 36
Streak: +25
or
Level: 41
Streak:+20


Sheet recruitment.


Player Nick:
name:
Highest Level:
Highest Streak:
Skype:
age:
GMT:
Country:


New Era Is Here



Appraisers

Nikky_uchiha
Kasumaru
Miles47


Xat Real
+ I'm Nikky_Uchiha And Akinfeev7 +

Channel + Forever in my heart + Main Acc * + AMA +
  Posted on September 24, 2013 21:34
Kasumaru
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2645
Joined on:
January 23, 2009
#2
Player Nick:Bale
name:Kasumaru
Highest Level:48
Highest Streak:+40
Skype:Nao Intere├ža
age:16
GMT:-3
Country:Brazil

By: Kensol
  Posted on September 24, 2013 21:35
TheSixx69
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 540
Joined on:
September 1, 2013
#3
Kasumaru wrote:
Player Nick:Bale
name:Kasumaru
Highest Level:48
Highest Streak:+40
Skype:Nao Intere├ža
age:16
GMT:-3
Country:Brazil

evaluating

edit: Acept
+ I'm Nikky_Uchiha And Akinfeev7 +

Channel + Forever in my heart + Main Acc * + AMA +
  Posted on September 24, 2013 21:46
projectbcfu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 204
Joined on:
December 28, 2008
#4
Can i have chance with my only +12?
  Posted on September 24, 2013 21:48
TheSixx69
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 540
Joined on:
September 1, 2013
#5
projectbcfu wrote:
Can i have chance with my only +12?

Make the apply
+ I'm Nikky_Uchiha And Akinfeev7 +

Channel + Forever in my heart + Main Acc * + AMA +
  Posted on September 24, 2013 21:52
projectbcfu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 204
Joined on:
December 28, 2008
#6
Player Nick:this.
name:adam.
Highest Level:34
Highest Streak:+12:/
Skype:sure,but i dont remember nick
age:18
GMT:prague
Country::czech republic.
Thanks!
  Posted on September 24, 2013 21:59
TheSixx69
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 540
Joined on:
September 1, 2013
#7
projectbcfu wrote:
Player Nick:this.
name:adam.
Highest Level:34
Highest Streak:+12:/
Skype:sure,but i dont remember nick
age:18
GMT:prague
Country::czech republic.
Thanks!

evaluating


Enter in xat for test

edit: Rejected
+ I'm Nikky_Uchiha And Akinfeev7 +

Channel + Forever in my heart + Main Acc * + AMA +
  Posted on September 24, 2013 22:06
miles47
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3195
Joined on:
June 19, 2007
#8
Player Nick: Miles47
Name: Luis
Highest Level:48
Highest Streak:+55
Skype: angelrevolts
Age:16
GMT:-3
Country:Brazil
''Sixx falando sobre um fato''

My Channel
  Posted on September 24, 2013 22:13
TheSixx69
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 540
Joined on:
September 1, 2013
#9
miles47 wrote:
Player Nick: Miles47
Name: Luis
Highest Level:48
Highest Streak:+55
Skype: angelrevolts
Age:16
GMT:-3
Country:Brazil

evaluating

edit:Acept
+ I'm Nikky_Uchiha And Akinfeev7 +

Channel + Forever in my heart + Main Acc * + AMA +
  Posted on September 24, 2013 22:52
Joao_Bruna-S2
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 57
Joined on:
August 28, 2013
#10
Player Nick:Joao_Bruna-S2
name: Joao
Highest Level:41
Highest Streak:+13
Skype: se ja tem Rialt
age:16
GMT:-3
Country:Brazil
  Posted on September 24, 2013 23:05
TheSixx69
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 540
Joined on:
September 1, 2013
#11
Joao_Bruna-S2 wrote:
Player Nick:Joao_Bruna-S2
name: Joao
Highest Level:41
Highest Streak:+13
Skype: se ja tem Rialt
age:16
GMT:-3
Country:Brazil

evaluating

edit:Acept
+ I'm Nikky_Uchiha And Akinfeev7 +

Channel + Forever in my heart + Main Acc * + AMA +
  Posted on September 24, 2013 23:09
-NARUTODIAZ-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 435
Joined on:
May 17, 2013
#12
Player Nick: -narutodiaz-
Name: Jesus
Highest Level:43 in alt
Highest Streak:+24 in alt
Skype: dont use
Age:21
GMT:-6
Country:Mexico
NARUTODIAZ Acc Hacked || AmA Diaz || Aspiration Chatbox ||

Player Card By Natsu || Best In The World || Mexican Player ||
  Posted on September 24, 2013 23:11
TheSixx69
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 540
Joined on:
September 1, 2013
#13
-NARUTODIAZ- wrote:
Player Nick: -narutodiaz-
Name: Jesus
Highest Level:43 in alt
Highest Streak:+24 in alt
Skype: dont use
Age:21
GMT:-6
Country:Mexico

evaluating

edit:Acept
+ I'm Nikky_Uchiha And Akinfeev7 +

Channel + Forever in my heart + Main Acc * + AMA +
  Posted on September 24, 2013 23:14
-NARUTODIAZ-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 435
Joined on:
May 17, 2013
#14
TheSixx69 wrote:
-NARUTODIAZ- wrote:
Player Nick: -narutodiaz-
Name: Jesus
Highest Level:43 in alt
Highest Streak:+24 in alt
Skype: dont use
Age:21
GMT:-6
Country:Mexico

evaluating

edit:Acept

cool can be Gareth Bale mi player ??
NARUTODIAZ Acc Hacked || AmA Diaz || Aspiration Chatbox ||

Player Card By Natsu || Best In The World || Mexican Player ||
  Posted on September 24, 2013 23:16
TheSixx69
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 540
Joined on:
September 1, 2013
#15
-NARUTODIAZ- wrote:
TheSixx69 wrote:
-NARUTODIAZ- wrote:
Player Nick: -narutodiaz-
Name: Jesus
Highest Level:43 in alt
Highest Streak:+24 in alt
Skype: dont use
Age:21
GMT:-6
Country:Mexico


evaluating

edit:Acept

cool can be Gareth Bale mi player ??


Bale this reserved from kasumaru sorry.
+ I'm Nikky_Uchiha And Akinfeev7 +

Channel + Forever in my heart + Main Acc * + AMA +