+ Bijuu Mode Naruto + By Sofi


 Topic: + Bijuu Mode Naruto + By Sofi
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by tsunade-ninja 
  Posted on September 15, 2013 18:42
Akatsuki_Sofia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1737
Joined on:
July 28, 2012
#1
It past long time since I didn't made a character, so here it is.

~ Please don't spam.

~ Please rate and cnc.

~ Don't be mean and explain your decisions.

~ Pics by radarobert, and anothe rcredit for the little baby, Kono. Because I had to take care of him and feed him with the spoon while I've made it.

Enjoy.

MoZAdgP.png
Love is a beautifull pain ~ Ask me Avy by steficool93
TagtoSofiandme_zpsba250fb1.png
Watashi wa,anata o aishite,and always i will ~ KonoWill ソフィア ~ Love letter♥ With love Kono
  Posted on September 15, 2013 18:47
Dead_Deidera
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 507
Joined on:
September 10, 2013
#2
4th skill might be to op since it deals 100 damage if your invuln is on cooldown, good flow but too op maybe, I don't understand 2nd skill but otherwise its pretty good.

8/10
tumblr_ms5p4fIZiS1rbivsoo3_250.gifGONNAF.png ~Icon by Emily
  Posted on September 15, 2013 18:53
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jinchuuriki

Posts: 17957
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#3
Radarobert*
targeted* (not targeteds)

and.. let me see
This character active the invul skills?

I can not understand (the grammar will not let me understand well)
but as far as I can understand, looks really OP
I do not like, I do not care if Naruto Bijuu Modemust have a balance.

The only good thing I see about this character is that it is short, not so many lines.
Jn0pT9z.png
Last Work: Young Kakashi PicsIIAsk me lolIIAvy and Sig by Sakura__Uchiha <3II
  Posted on September 15, 2013 18:54
shikamaru-27
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 221
Joined on:
September 6, 2009
#4
6

---------------
  Posted on September 15, 2013 18:56
kisame9116
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 6729
Joined on:
September 2, 2008
#5
Best Rage is op, permanently swapping out friendly skills is a bit absurd.
cnkHzPW.gif
  Posted on September 15, 2013 19:00
-AbelNightroaD
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 26
Joined on:
August 23, 2013
#6
Nice char Sofi 8/10 :amused
|| Mexican Player ||
Sintiacutetulo-2_zpsad843209.png
[Main]: Abel_Sasuke Level: 41 Streak: +39
  Posted on September 15, 2013 19:01
konohafenix
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7799
Joined on:
September 25, 2007
#7
Dead_Deidera wrote:
4th skill might be to op since it deals 100 damage if your invuln is on cooldown, good flow but too op maybe, I don't understand 2nd skill but otherwise its pretty good.

8/10

As i understand it,she meant that one friendly skill of the foe,will be switched for one invul technique (If he has one friendly skill for sure)

I like the idea Sofi,quite original,as always.
Also i like the flow on the techniques,is really nice.
Fix some grammar mistakes when you get time from school.
Nice job,long time since the last time that you posted a character,keep it up ;p

Also,lol you drunk,was the otherwise.
I was feeding you while you was making your character.
:noworry

Edit: But it isn't that Op guys.. not is like Bijuu blast is an instant technique,is action so you can cancel it by stunning that technique,so i think it makes him balance.
I am the biggest baka ever.
2gvqvq8.jpg 2el5wfq.jpg 261m33a.jpg
^By Nikhamaru.// Thank you for the Tags Sofi. // Thank you Itchi// Thank you Angela.
  Posted on September 16, 2013 10:49
Syazwan-Jubi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 986
Joined on:
October 11, 2009
#8
5.

Below : LOL
tumblr_n12nheyu9i1raxepao1_500.gif

''There are few things which are infinite-The universe, human stupidity, and the amount of times you tell your mom you can't pause an online game "
  Posted on September 16, 2013 10:51
Akatsuki_Sofia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1737
Joined on:
July 28, 2012
#9
I said if you don't understand something, you may kindly ask me.

I'm trying to bring something original and you don't even appreciate it.

That's the last character that I'm posting.

No more CnC's or Rate's please.
Love is a beautifull pain ~ Ask me Avy by steficool93
TagtoSofiandme_zpsba250fb1.png
Watashi wa,anata o aishite,and always i will ~ KonoWill ソフィア ~ Love letter♥ With love Kono
  Posted on September 16, 2013 10:52
kyle354
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 634
Joined on:
April 30, 2009
#10
I like it, its really unique 9/10
itt.png
There is more Darkness than Light in this foolish world

kbX07ZR.png My Character Showcase
  Posted on September 16, 2013 10:57
Akatsuki_Sofia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1737
Joined on:
July 28, 2012
#11
Syazwan-Jubi wrote:
5.

Below : LOL

~ Don't be mean and explain your decisions.

Is one of the rules of the first post.
Love is a beautifull pain ~ Ask me Avy by steficool93
TagtoSofiandme_zpsba250fb1.png
Watashi wa,anata o aishite,and always i will ~ KonoWill ソフィア ~ Love letter♥ With love Kono
  Posted on September 16, 2013 11:03
Syazwan-Jubi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 986
Joined on:
October 11, 2009
#12
Akatsuki_Sofia wrote:
Syazwan-Jubi wrote:
5.

Below : LOL

~ Don't be mean and explain your decisions.

Is one of the rules of the first post.

As You Wish...

-Creating a character unique doesn't mean that u make it OP
-Permanently swapping out friendly skills is a bit absurd
-Spelling Mistake
-That's all IMO , if u don't like it that next time post a character and write ' Syazwan-jubi ' is not allowed to post (yoshi)


tumblr_n12nheyu9i1raxepao1_500.gif

''There are few things which are infinite-The universe, human stupidity, and the amount of times you tell your mom you can't pause an online game "
  Posted on September 16, 2013 11:06
Akatsuki_Sofia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1737
Joined on:
July 28, 2012
#13
Syazwan-Jubi wrote:
Akatsuki_Sofia wrote:
Syazwan-Jubi wrote:
5.

Below : LOL

~ Don't be mean and explain your decisions.

Is one of the rules of the first post.

As You Wish...

-Creating a character unique doesn't mean that u make it OP
-Permanently swapping out friendly skills is a bit absurd
-Spelling Mistake
-That's all IMO , if u don't like it that next time post a character and write ' Syazwan-jubi ' is not allowed to post (yoshi)



You're talking like you can make better characters. I see you need glasses again. Where do it writes that the swapping is permanently? it says 'Until the death of Naruto'.

And you named 3 mistakes I did. That means - 3 or - 4,5, but i think that you don't even know to make a decent cnc or rating.

Love is a beautifull pain ~ Ask me Avy by steficool93
TagtoSofiandme_zpsba250fb1.png
Watashi wa,anata o aishite,and always i will ~ KonoWill ソフィア ~ Love letter♥ With love Kono
  Posted on September 16, 2013 11:09
Syazwan-Jubi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 986
Joined on:
October 11, 2009
#14
Akatsuki_Sofia wrote:
Syazwan-Jubi wrote:
Akatsuki_Sofia wrote:
Syazwan-Jubi wrote:
5.

Below : LOL

~ Don't be mean and explain your decisions.

Is one of the rules of the first post.

As You Wish...

-Creating a character unique doesn't mean that u make it OP
-Permanently swapping out friendly skills is a bit absurd
-Spelling Mistake
-That's all IMO , if u don't like it that next time post a character and write ' Syazwan-jubi ' is not allowed to post (yoshi)



You're talking like you can make better characters. I see you need glasses again. Where do it writes that the swapping is permanently? it says 'Until the death of Naruto'.

And you named 3 mistakes I did. That means - 3 or - 4,5, but i think that you don't even know to make a decent cnc or rating.


I won that tri-cc-battle (turkey)
i just pointed out the mistakes and things i didn't like about the character don't ask for cnc's if are just keen to start a drama ... and u need grammer classes i will consider about the glasses thing (kermit)
tumblr_n12nheyu9i1raxepao1_500.gif

''There are few things which are infinite-The universe, human stupidity, and the amount of times you tell your mom you can't pause an online game "
  Posted on September 16, 2013 11:12
Akatsuki_Sofia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1737
Joined on:
July 28, 2012
#15
Syazwan-Jubi wrote:
Akatsuki_Sofia wrote:
Syazwan-Jubi wrote:
Akatsuki_Sofia wrote:
Syazwan-Jubi wrote:
5.

Below : LOL

~ Don't be mean and explain your decisions.

Is one of the rules of the first post.

As You Wish...

-Creating a character unique doesn't mean that u make it OP
-Permanently swapping out friendly skills is a bit absurd
-Spelling Mistake
-That's all IMO , if u don't like it that next time post a character and write ' Syazwan-jubi ' is not allowed to post (yoshi)



You're talking like you can make better characters. I see you need glasses again. Where do it writes that the swapping is permanently? it says 'Until the death of Naruto'.

And you named 3 mistakes I did. That means - 3 or - 4,5, but i think that you don't even know to make a decent cnc or rating.


I won that tri-cc-battle (turkey)
i just pointed out the mistakes and things i didn't like about the character don't ask for cnc's if are just keen to start a drama ... and u need grammer classes i will consider about the glasses thing (kermit)

Good job. Show me that you're better and do a challange with me if you want to prove something.

You started it. Don't try to say that it's my fault.

'Grammer classes' ? I'll take them when you'll buy glasses and learn to read a character,
Love is a beautifull pain ~ Ask me Avy by steficool93
TagtoSofiandme_zpsba250fb1.png
Watashi wa,anata o aishite,and always i will ~ KonoWill ソフィア ~ Love letter♥ With love Kono