Free Kitsuchi (S) Pics ll Rate and Comment


 Topic: Free Kitsuchi (S) Pics ll Rate and Comment
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on September 14, 2013 00:21
Dead_Deidera
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Howling Werewolf

Posts: 537
Joined on:
September 10, 2013
#1
Hey guys these are my newest pics hope you enjoy. FOLLOW THE RULES

Credit for stocks: Sorina-Hokage

HidanI-I-I-I- wrote:
Here are my rules
-No ripping my pictures if you want to use then give me credits
-Do not be mean in the comments please!
-Ratings that are not very cleary will be ignored!
-Please leave a comment and enjoy =]


I DID MY BEST ON MAKING THESE PICS FROM THE STOCKS I HAD!

  Posted on September 14, 2013 00:23
multiQR
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Howling Werewolf

Posts: 969
Joined on:
October 27, 2007
#2
Ty for share they are very good pics (imo)
  Posted on September 14, 2013 00:23
radarobert
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 2551
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#3
Oversharpened, nd FP is bad cropped, too bright, what's going on on last pic.?

6/10
- Credit for perfect avy goes to Pain_Alagoano -
FT Showcase ||| E322+ Pics. ||| Bleach Showcase ||| SAO Showcase
  Posted on September 14, 2013 00:23
delax321
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 6681
Joined on:
August 20, 2009
#4
the first pic is really bad. a little too bright and less saturation. 7.5/10
  Posted on September 14, 2013 00:24
Dead_Deidera
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Howling Werewolf

Posts: 537
Joined on:
September 10, 2013
#5
radarobert wrote:
Oversharpened, nd FP is bad cropped, too bright, what's going on on last pic.?

6/10
Last pic is him using rock shelter gaurding his allies with a rock dome. The stock was too big so I couldn't crop it very big. Which FP is cropped bad ;o, I used 20 sharpness on these pics I think it MIGHT be your monitor (Not 100% sure).
  Posted on September 14, 2013 00:25
DerrickRoseisMVP
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Black Cat

Posts: 178
Joined on:
July 17, 2013
#6
thanks for the share nice pics
Qoute:
Total slaughter. Total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La di da de dide, Genocide. La di da de dud, An ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time.
"I'll never die, Even if you destroy my body, and I'm left with nothing but my head, I'll escape somehow, and when I do, I'll find you and bite your throat out!" - Hidan
  Posted on September 14, 2013 00:25
DerrickRoseisMVP
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Black Cat

Posts: 178
Joined on:
July 17, 2013
#7
double posted soooooooooooooooooooooory
Qoute:
Total slaughter. Total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La di da de dide, Genocide. La di da de dud, An ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time.
"I'll never die, Even if you destroy my body, and I'm left with nothing but my head, I'll escape somehow, and when I do, I'll find you and bite your throat out!" - Hidan
  Posted on September 14, 2013 00:26
radarobert
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 2551
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#8
Dead_Deidera wrote:
radarobert wrote:
Oversharpened, nd FP is bad cropped, too bright, what's going on on last pic.?

6/10
Last pic is him using rock shelter gaurding his allies with a rock dome. The stock was too big so I couldn't crop it very big. Which FP is cropped bad ;o, I used 20 sharpness on these pics I think it MIGHT be your monitor (Not 100% sure).
2nd FP and nop it isn't my monitor, I just checked with my phone too.
What do you use? Sharpening or Smart Sharpening?
- Credit for perfect avy goes to Pain_Alagoano -
FT Showcase ||| E322+ Pics. ||| Bleach Showcase ||| SAO Showcase
  Posted on September 14, 2013 00:27
Dead_Deidera
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Howling Werewolf

Posts: 537
Joined on:
September 10, 2013
#9
Np I am really glad I shared the pics, I will make a character using these pics you may use them your self as long as I get credit ^_^. If anyone else thinks my pics are too bright please say so!

@Delax & Radorabert, i'll take your tips for when I make my next pics though it did not look so bright to me.
  Posted on September 14, 2013 00:28
Dead_Deidera
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Howling Werewolf

Posts: 537
Joined on:
September 10, 2013
#10
radarobert wrote:
Dead_Deidera wrote:
radarobert wrote:
Oversharpened, nd FP is bad cropped, too bright, what's going on on last pic.?

6/10
Last pic is him using rock shelter gaurding his allies with a rock dome. The stock was too big so I couldn't crop it very big. Which FP is cropped bad ;o, I used 20 sharpness on these pics I think it MIGHT be your monitor (Not 100% sure).
2nd FP and nop it isn't my monitor, I just checked with my phone too.
What do you use? Sharpening or Smart Sharpening?
I use Sharpening, I sharpen them my self if the picture is too bright i'll lower it to 20 or sometimes if its a perfect lighting then I would put it to 40.
  Posted on September 14, 2013 00:42
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Tomb Stoner

Posts: 18235
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#11
Dat sexy first FP lol
and Rada is right, a bit very over-satured and very bright, but nice quality!
Try to improve the crop :3

~By Kenny


Last Work: Link PicsIIAsk me lolIISig by Sakura__Uchiha <3IIAvatar by Pain_AlagoanoII
  Posted on September 14, 2013 00:58
-ObitoSensai14-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1211
Joined on:
May 12, 2013
#12
Thanks for the pics. Fade sharpen a little more.
Colors, they mean something. | Signature by Sans. | FM, Enchanted, & Suishou. <3
  Posted on September 14, 2013 03:50
shadowninja2009
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Wicked Witch

Posts: 311
Joined on:
June 14, 2010
#13
Perfect IMO ^_^
  Posted on September 14, 2013 10:37
lewis1999
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 2952
Joined on:
January 22, 2009
#14
The last pic is Ittan not Kitsuchi, just a heads up. All I have to say is just listen to Rada and Delax since they summed it up.