Edo Tensei Han (S) || By Rasengan_89


 Topic: Edo Tensei Han (S) || By Rasengan_89
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on September 7, 2013 21:18
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5351
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#1
Fff13xU.png
Credits for the final banner I used go to me :oh



Hello there.
Comments like "Bad skills" "6.1/10" "wtf lol" will be ignored.
RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE, EXPLAIN RATE UNDER 8.5


Thanks to Radarobert for the pics.
I hope I made a good job, this is the only idea I could come up with for him.


Chakra Usage: 1 0MsWJ.png - 1 dTyPy.png - 0 hy5mN.png - 0 URWAu.png - 2 VgHxG.png

UI3RPbM.gif


Here you are some notes before you comment:
- About the skills
Just define OP and UP and how should I change it.
- About the grammar
If you find any mistake, report it so I can fix that. I am Italian, you would help me in improving my English
- About the CnC
I want to read them. Without them I cant improve the character and myself

Credits go to:
- Rasengan_89 (me) for making the characters.
- Radarobert for making the awesome pics.

Thanks to everyone who comments :)

jUytCLM.gifK0uNB.pngCSX9X6Q.png
Please, rate and comment, and criticise eventually all my characters!
r4I12s3.png erk5Vet.png
All my characters will go under rework (slowly) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 20 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
MitiS is HERE
  Posted on September 7, 2013 21:32
geo_killer
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 288
Joined on:
May 22, 2009
#2
wow nice char 8.9/10
tumblr_mibos9CTKu1rn4js7o1_500.gif
  Posted on September 7, 2013 21:35
michard17
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 642
Joined on:
July 8, 2009
#3
i like img's :amused 8/10!
- Mich's corp -
Tix9z.png
  Posted on September 7, 2013 21:41
SenbonZabuza
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 585
Joined on:
July 23, 2013
#4
The pictures look amazing, maybe the first picture is a bit off, but why no invulnerability skill? Replace Steam Armour with an invulnerability, I like Gobi's cloak, its a bit creative, but make it so when Gobi's cloak is active, Underground Assault can only be used and instead costs 2 random chakra and deals 20 piercing damage and also stops them from reducing damage and becoming invulnerable for 2 turns with a 2 turn CD. Also make Gobi's cloak permanent until Steam Armour is used.

And when Gobi's cloak is used, it gets replaced by Steam Armour, and when Steam Armour is used Gobi's cloak wears off and gives him 20 DD and heals him 20 hp but increases his cooldowns by 1 turn for 5 turns. Yeah, i pretty much just changed your entire character lol, but overall 7/10
DeviantArt || Photobucket || Behance
FTVEd0v.pngg
avatar by sasori.
  Posted on September 7, 2013 21:43
HunterNaruto10
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1769
Joined on:
January 30, 2012
#5
9/10 for images :D i really like but have no inv skill :(
  Posted on September 7, 2013 21:49
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5351
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#6
SenbonZabuza wrote:
The pictures look amazing, maybe the first picture is a bit off, but why no invulnerability skill? Replace Steam Armour with an invulnerability, I like Gobi's cloak, its a bit creative, but make it so when Gobi's cloak is active, Underground Assault can only be used and instead costs 2 random chakra and deals 20 piercing damage and also stops them from reducing damage and becoming invulnerable for 2 turns with a 2 turn CD. Also make Gobi's cloak permanent until Steam Armour is used.

And when Gobi's cloak is used, it gets replaced by Steam Armour, and when Steam Armour is used Gobi's cloak wears off and gives him 20 DD and heals him 20 hp but increases his cooldowns by 1 turn for 5 turns. Yeah, i pretty much just changed your entire character lol, but overall 7/10
Go make characters :oh
And no ty. He is fine the way he is :teeth
r4I12s3.png erk5Vet.png
All my characters will go under rework (slowly) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 20 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
MitiS is HERE
  Posted on September 7, 2013 21:54
lewis1999
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2951
Joined on:
January 22, 2009
#7
The fact that people are complaining about no invul is sad. Jeez people he's creative he's not just using a basic invul it's a good thing be happy about it. Anyway as for the character I really like the pics, especially that gif facepic. I think the first skills a little op. Maybe change it to normal damage rather then piercing. Second skill seems like a slightly weaker of the first skill to me. Third skill works well with the first two. Maybe change the affliction damage to piercing though. I really like the passive skill it's better then an invul. Anyway it's a nice original character overall which flows well. Could do with some minor balancing as I've given some ideas above but i'll give you an 8/10 :amused

Edit: I also think the mission names pretty cool.
  Posted on September 7, 2013 22:03
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5351
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#8
lewis1999 wrote:
The fact that people are complaining about no invul is sad. Jeez people he's creative he's not just using a basic invul it's a good thing be happy about it. Anyway as for the character I really like the pics, especially that gif facepic. I think the first skills a little op. Maybe change it to normal damage rather then piercing. Second skill seems like a slightly weaker of the first skill to me. Third skill works well with the first two. Maybe change the affliction damage to piercing though. I really like the passive skill it's better then an invul. Anyway it's a nice original character overall which flows well. Could do with some minor balancing as I've given some ideas above but i'll give you an 8/10 :amused
He takes affliction damage to balance the defense given by the passive.
3rd skill ignores inv without cd, along with the 3rd for 3 turns u removed 75 damage with no drawback and gaining 15 unpiercable dmg red xD

Anyway thanks for commenting :D
Appreciated.
r4I12s3.png erk5Vet.png
All my characters will go under rework (slowly) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 20 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
MitiS is HERE
  Posted on September 7, 2013 22:06
lewis1999
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2951
Joined on:
January 22, 2009
#9
Rasengan_89 wrote:
lewis1999 wrote:
The fact that people are complaining about no invul is sad. Jeez people he's creative he's not just using a basic invul it's a good thing be happy about it. Anyway as for the character I really like the pics, especially that gif facepic. I think the first skills a little op. Maybe change it to normal damage rather then piercing. Second skill seems like a slightly weaker of the first skill to me. Third skill works well with the first two. Maybe change the affliction damage to piercing though. I really like the passive skill it's better then an invul. Anyway it's a nice original character overall which flows well. Could do with some minor balancing as I've given some ideas above but i'll give you an 8/10 :amused
He takes affliction damage to balance the defense given by the passive.
3rd skill ignores inv without cd, along with the 3rd for 3 turns u removed 75 damage with no drawback and gaining 15 unpiercable dmg red xD

Anyway thanks for commenting :D
Appreciated.

Oh I see. That flow between the third and forth skills pretty cool and he seems a little more balance now that you explained to me. I'll increase my rate to a 8.7/10 :amused (That 0.7 makes all the difference lol)
  Posted on September 7, 2013 22:09
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5351
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#10
lewis1999 wrote:
Rasengan_89 wrote:
lewis1999 wrote:
The fact that people are complaining about no invul is sad. Jeez people he's creative he's not just using a basic invul it's a good thing be happy about it. Anyway as for the character I really like the pics, especially that gif facepic. I think the first skills a little op. Maybe change it to normal damage rather then piercing. Second skill seems like a slightly weaker of the first skill to me. Third skill works well with the first two. Maybe change the affliction damage to piercing though. I really like the passive skill it's better then an invul. Anyway it's a nice original character overall which flows well. Could do with some minor balancing as I've given some ideas above but i'll give you an 8/10 :amused
He takes affliction damage to balance the defense given by the passive.
3rd skill ignores inv without cd, along with the 3rd for 3 turns u removed 75 damage with no drawback and gaining 15 unpiercable dmg red xD

Anyway thanks for commenting :D
Appreciated.

Oh I see. That flow between the third and forth skills pretty cool and he seems a little more balance now that you explained to me. I'll increase my rate to a 8.7/10 :amused (That 0.7 makes all the difference lol)
caring more for the cnc, thanks a lot :D
r4I12s3.png erk5Vet.png
All my characters will go under rework (slowly) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 20 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
MitiS is HERE
  Posted on September 7, 2013 22:26
luiz98
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 382
Joined on:
August 19, 2010
#11
10/10 /)(OuO)(\
Bakegamon Hackiada ACC
tumblr_mklrk2scT21r98ylgo1_500.gif
tumblr_ml9h4m9VZA1rcwmxvo9_500.gif
[url=]http://31.media.tumblr.com/fa5b76e05affcb0f44d048ae27248eb7/tumblr_mlzedqyKhP1so7gqto1_500.gif[/url]
  Posted on September 8, 2013 16:07
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5351
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#12
Thanks all :amused :amused
r4I12s3.png erk5Vet.png
All my characters will go under rework (slowly) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 20 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
MitiS is HERE
  Posted on September 15, 2013 08:50
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5351
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#13
Bump :oh
r4I12s3.png erk5Vet.png
All my characters will go under rework (slowly) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 20 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
MitiS is HERE
  Posted on September 15, 2013 08:56
NexusVolt100
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 391
Joined on:
May 28, 2013
#14
nice character 9/10
  Posted on September 17, 2013 22:33
ronak_thakker
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2355
Joined on:
February 2, 2010
#15
to hell with the character look at that bg omg :embarressed :embarressed
10/10 for that bg
@ topic, good character but i think its abit op. 8/10