Naruto 642


 Topic: Naruto 642
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on August 7, 2013 06:29
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4929
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#1
Enjoy this amazing manga chapter.
V81il74.png H0gACbq.gif McTri3c.png
Awesome Naruto Bijuu Mode (3705 HITS!) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 20 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
Akatsuki_Sofia wrote:
Rasengan_89 and Niksancheto (and Narutorazengan25 too) are my favorite character makers now. I like their originality and specially Niksancheto's templates.
  Posted on August 7, 2013 06:32
kakashi_blake
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1790
Joined on:
April 26, 2009
#2
Was almost about to post it but you beat me to it again :tounge . Thanx for the share anyway
  Posted on August 7, 2013 06:38
itsDes
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1453
Joined on:
January 22, 2013
#3
I love seeing a bit of chat between Obito and the Fourth, decent chapter, hoping some real shit happens soon.
  Posted on August 7, 2013 06:39
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4929
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#4
SPOILER

Spoiler
Anyway.
What to say.
We got more info regarding this new Obito's power. He can nullify any ninjutsu-based attack. Naruto and Sasuke's attack was totally useless but it helped the second hokage acknowledge that jutsu are almost useless vs him.
Naruto will nter his bijuu mode fully, but are we sure about that? We found out Sage mode is effective vs Obito.

We saw the second half of Kurama's chakra. Screw those who said it was only CHAKRA inside Minato.
Maybe Minato will give his half to Naruto?

WE SHALL SEE THAT, 9/10
V81il74.png H0gACbq.gif McTri3c.png
Awesome Naruto Bijuu Mode (3705 HITS!) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 20 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
Akatsuki_Sofia wrote:
Rasengan_89 and Niksancheto (and Narutorazengan25 too) are my favorite character makers now. I like their originality and specially Niksancheto's templates.
  Posted on August 7, 2013 06:46
kisame9116
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 6735
Joined on:
September 2, 2008
#5
Well i do admire that Kishi is finnally showing how overrated Minato is, to believe that someone who's taken control of akatsuki, manipulated dozens of smart solders, and has reached God-Mode, could fall soo easy to a conversation.

Is so bullsht.
  Posted on August 7, 2013 06:47
-Exist
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1185
Joined on:
January 15, 2011
#6
Really good chapter
Minato :cry
β™‹β™‹ Itchi<3 β™‹β™‹ Always Remember β™‹β™‹ Ask Me Anything β™‹β™‹
Natsu.png
  Posted on August 7, 2013 06:48
kismie124
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jinchuuriki

Posts: 17803
Joined on:
April 5, 2009
#7
This nigga Obito won't stop evolving :S The hell is he a pokemon.
kZvhB8A.png
CC Showcase Avatar by Sorina
k!sy pls β™₯ My wickedness is self preservation
  Posted on August 7, 2013 06:51
kakashi_blake
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1790
Joined on:
April 26, 2009
#8
what if the nine tails in minato was evil :amazed
  Posted on August 7, 2013 06:57
EvanGrant
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5090
Joined on:
February 21, 2007
#9
I find it kinda ridiculous how Kishi pulled a complete 180 and is now trying to make the 1st and 2nd Hokages so much more powerful. You know that he didn't originally plan for Tobirama to have FTG, otherwise he would've used it against Hiruzen. And now he's having Obito bash on Minato and talk about how he was a shitty Hokage, which will only cause all the ignorant fans I see all the time to begin underrating Minato like they always overrate any character Kishi praises (Sakura and Tsunade).

And the fact that Hiruzen has done nothing since he has been revived, and that it has ALL been Hashirama/Tobirama only proves that Kishi is really pulling a 180.

Anyways, this was a pretty good overall chapter. However Naruto's Sage Mode isn't going to be enough to defeat Obito. My guess is Hashirama finishes his fight with Madara and then uses his Sage Mode to fight and mortally wound or even defeat Obito since Kishi seems to love riding his and Tobirama's dick.
eyjHWna.gif
  Posted on August 7, 2013 07:00
Destiny0ne
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1729
Joined on:
October 30, 2012
#10
Thanks for the share, interesting chapter
  Posted on August 7, 2013 07:02
bones512
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3551
Joined on:
February 7, 2008
#11
Spoiler
Spoiler
I hope Naruto did it with that last attack.
  Posted on August 7, 2013 07:03
the_master_
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 603
Joined on:
November 24, 2008
#12
EvanGrant wrote:
I find it kinda ridiculous how Kishi pulled a complete 180 and is now trying to make the 1st and 2nd Hokages so much more powerful. You know that he didn't originally plan for Tobirama to have FTG, otherwise he would've used it against Hiruzen. And now he's having Obito bash on Minato and talk about how he was a shitty Hokage, which will only cause all the ignorant fans I see all the time to begin underrating Minato like they always overrate any character Kishi praises (Sakura and Tsunade).

And the fact that Hiruzen has done nothing since he has been revived, and that it has ALL been Hashirama/Tobirama only proves that Kishi is really pulling a 180.

Anyways, this was a pretty good overall chapter. However Naruto's Sage Mode isn't going to be enough to defeat Obito. My guess is Hashirama finishes his fight with Madara and then uses his Sage Mode to fight and mortally wound or even defeat Obito since Kishi seems to love riding his and Tobirama's dick.

You are wrong, it was mentioned pretty early that tobirama had fgt. I don't know exactly where it was at.
And The story developps mate, it has been over 500 chapters since the kage fight, he has now decided that hashirama and tobirama are way stronger hokages. tbh it was hinted as early as chapter 380ish or something, when madara was first mentioned, that he was teh most powerful uchiha of them all, and if hashirama was his rival, they automatically > minato.
lolimpro.gif
  Posted on August 7, 2013 07:11
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4929
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#13
Same - famous - scene.

minato_rasengan_on_madara-525x295.png

Naruto_sage_mode_by_Zodclnrl.jpg

tlrz.png
V81il74.png H0gACbq.gif McTri3c.png
Awesome Naruto Bijuu Mode (3705 HITS!) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 20 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
Akatsuki_Sofia wrote:
Rasengan_89 and Niksancheto (and Narutorazengan25 too) are my favorite character makers now. I like their originality and specially Niksancheto's templates.
  Posted on August 7, 2013 07:13
Sun18
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 324
Joined on:
June 22, 2009
#14
ahaha I was right about there being 2 kyuubis. :cool

really nice chapter. Gotta love sage mode.
2q30z.gif
  Posted on August 7, 2013 07:13
EvanGrant
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5090
Joined on:
February 21, 2007
#15
the_master_ wrote:
EvanGrant wrote:
I find it kinda ridiculous how Kishi pulled a complete 180 and is now trying to make the 1st and 2nd Hokages so much more powerful. You know that he didn't originally plan for Tobirama to have FTG, otherwise he would've used it against Hiruzen. And now he's having Obito bash on Minato and talk about how he was a shitty Hokage, which will only cause all the ignorant fans I see all the time to begin underrating Minato like they always overrate any character Kishi praises (Sakura and Tsunade).

And the fact that Hiruzen has done nothing since he has been revived, and that it has ALL been Hashirama/Tobirama only proves that Kishi is really pulling a 180.

Anyways, this was a pretty good overall chapter. However Naruto's Sage Mode isn't going to be enough to defeat Obito. My guess is Hashirama finishes his fight with Madara and then uses his Sage Mode to fight and mortally wound or even defeat Obito since Kishi seems to love riding his and Tobirama's dick.

You are wrong, it was mentioned pretty early that tobirama had fgt. I don't know exactly where it was at.
And The story developps mate, it has been over 500 chapters since the kage fight, he has now decided that hashirama and tobirama are way stronger hokages. tbh it was hinted as early as chapter 380ish or something, when madara was first mentioned, that he was teh most powerful uchiha of them all, and if hashirama was his rival, they automatically > minato.
It was stated in Kushina's flashback/story, where she was telling Naruto about the Kyuubi attack, that Tobirama had a space/time technique, although it didn't state what it was. Minato was fighting Tobi and after Tobi used Kamui, Minato stated that Tobi's "space/time technique has surpassed even mine and the 2nd Hokage's." This is approximately 300+ chapters, or 6-8 years real time after Hiruzen fought the 2 Hokages.

It was stated Madara was the strongest Uchiha of his time, same as Hashirama and Tobirama were each the strongest Senju at one point. But things change in those 40+ years from Tobirama's and Hashirama's time.

But still, the reason it bugs me so much is because he has stated at different points that Hiruzen and Minato were each the strongest Hokages. It just shows he's constantly changing his mind and changing the storyline. The problem is it creates plotholes and ruins the storyline.
eyjHWna.gif