Game Idea


 Topic: Game Idea
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on July 27, 2013 16:42
Michael_Scofield
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 257
Joined on:
December 22, 2008
#1
We as player obtain exp points that allow a character to level up and enable us to acquire more characters.

One major problem that emerges from this system is that after a member acquires a certain amount of character they start to lose interest. Clan wars and tournament are entertaining but it comes to a point that the rewards do not satisfies the members needs.

By establishing a Currency system, the possibilities of this game can be endless. Not only will the system give reasons for a player to continue playing but It can establish an edge to the interest of joining a clan, clan wars, tournaments, a better structure of the gaming outside the in-game regarding clans.

With the currency system in play, now clan leaders must pay a fee to maintain their clan and those who can't maintain their clan will be either force to ban it or join another. Those who thrive in this system will have wealth and all the rest will want to have it as well.

I have more insights on the idea. Don't hesitate to in box for any further question regarding the set up or anything.
  Posted on July 27, 2013 16:47
fullmetal1234567
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3071
Joined on:
February 20, 2008
#2
pay for a clan? this is a non-profit game dude.
  Posted on July 27, 2013 16:48
assem
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 817
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#3
Just to be clear do you mean actual money or money you earn in game

Edit: If you mean in game money,it a nice idea,but it may have more disadvantages than advantages,because not all of them can streak or ladder a lot so,many clans would be forced to disband which would mean even more people would lose interest in the game.

Amazing tag by Hira || Awesome icon by Laka
Tourneys Won: 7
♥♥♥Lana del Rey ♥♥♥
  Posted on July 27, 2013 16:56
kuuya_03
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1492
Joined on:
July 9, 2008
#4
He means in game money
Well this isn't the type of game that requires such ryo since you just have ladder and quick games,no equippable item or story so no use for it here.might be better if you had mini games but then any prize still has no use
  Posted on July 27, 2013 16:57
itsDes
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1514
Joined on:
January 22, 2013
#5
He means an In-game currency that you earn through winning games, for example a clan member can gain currencry for the clan leaders of his clan to spend, and some for him to spend on whatever may bein this hypothetical shop.

I don't mind this idea, however think that int would create an unfair advantage for those who can ladder & streak more because they have more of this in-game currency which could give them some form of edge.
  Posted on July 27, 2013 17:05
Michael_Scofield
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 257
Joined on:
December 22, 2008
#6
fullmetal1234567 wrote:
pay for a clan? this is a non-profit game dude.

You are not paying actual money.
This is experience money that you earn for playing matches, you acquire it just like when you gain exp to level.
  Posted on July 27, 2013 17:11
Michael_Scofield
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 257
Joined on:
December 22, 2008
#7
assem wrote:
Just to be clear do you mean actual money or money you earn in game

Edit: If you mean in game money,it a nice idea,but it may have more disadvantages than advantages,because not all of them can streak or ladder a lot so,many clans would be forced to disband which would mean even more people would lose interest in the game.

Yes you are correct.
Also you have to look at the advantages.
There are thousands of clans that aren't even heard of. but that's beside the point.
With that amount of clans being disbanded, most players will have to join a clan that is stable. I personally believe that people abuse the ability to form clans( myself included) and there has to be some control on it. with many noobs joining actual stable clans, the very few clans will be more active because they will have to join a clan instead of everyone creating their own.
  Posted on July 27, 2013 17:15
Michael_Scofield
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 257
Joined on:
December 22, 2008
#8
kuuya_03 wrote:
He means in game money
Well this isn't the type of game that requires such ryo since you just have ladder and quick games,no equippable item or story so no use for it here.might be better if you had mini games but then any prize still has no use

With the currency, there will be new available systems which could enhance with clarity and ranking system of the game play
  Posted on July 27, 2013 17:17
assem
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 817
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#9
Michael_Scofield wrote:
assem wrote:
Just to be clear do you mean actual money or money you earn in game

Edit: If you mean in game money,it a nice idea,but it may have more disadvantages than advantages,because not all of them can streak or ladder a lot so,many clans would be forced to disband which would mean even more people would lose interest in the game.

Yes you are correct.
Also you have to look at the advantages.
There are thousands of clans that aren't even heard of. but that's beside the point.
With that amount of clans being disbanded, most players will have to join a clan that is stable. I personally believe that people abuse the ability to form clans( myself included) and there has to be some control on it. with many noobs joining actual stable clans, the very few clans will be more active because they will have to join a clan instead of everyone creating their own.

I get your point,but let's say this happens and clans become more active and consequently it would become extremely easy for the clan to get required amount of money and then what?

Amazing tag by Hira || Awesome icon by Laka
Tourneys Won: 7
♥♥♥Lana del Rey ♥♥♥
  Posted on July 27, 2013 17:22
Michael_Scofield
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 257
Joined on:
December 22, 2008
#10
assem wrote:
Michael_Scofield wrote:
assem wrote:
Just to be clear do you mean actual money or money you earn in game

Edit: If you mean in game money,it a nice idea,but it may have more disadvantages than advantages,because not all of them can streak or ladder a lot so,many clans would be forced to disband which would mean even more people would lose interest in the game.

Yes you are correct.
Also you have to look at the advantages.
There are thousands of clans that aren't even heard of. but that's beside the point.
With that amount of clans being disbanded, most players will have to join a clan that is stable. I personally believe that people abuse the ability to form clans( myself included) and there has to be some control on it. with many noobs joining actual stable clans, the very few clans will be more active because they will have to join a clan instead of everyone creating their own.

I get your point,but let's say this happens and clans become more active and consequently it would become extremely easy for the clan to get required amount of money and then what?

Clan wars, tournaments, clan tournaments. It distributes the money among them.
Gfxers, Webmakers, Showcases, can actually earn for their work.

The money will circulate which will bring life to the game.
  Posted on July 27, 2013 18:01
juliomadara
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 14
Joined on:
June 15, 2009
#11

Highest Streak: +40
Highest Level: Level 41
MSN:JulioDarkZz@live.com
  Posted on July 27, 2013 18:04
byakuya-361
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 754
Joined on:
June 30, 2008
#12
yea lol imagine lvl 46 guy pays xp to other lvl 46 guy one guy becomes lvl 92 and hokage this would be worse than anything
berkay, devil905, ForteBX, Glitch, iMizu, izuisima, Mahou_Shoujo, sasu_laka, shinothebag.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 9