Konan vs Third Raikage


 Topic: Konan vs Third Raikage
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on July 26, 2013 08:36
KingHashirama307
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 3
Joined on:
April 5, 2013
#1
no prep
mindset: kill
  Posted on July 26, 2013 08:45
choppy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1555
Joined on:
January 2, 2009
#2
(Invalid img)

Raikage.

#Choppy4CL - The one and only Cloud.
  Posted on July 26, 2013 08:52
ahmed780
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 340
Joined on:
September 11, 2009
#3
raikage, do we have to actually think about that


Avy By Saishippuden
  Posted on July 26, 2013 08:55
_Venomous_
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1109
Joined on:
February 27, 2009
#4
choppy wrote:
(Invalid img)

Raikage.
This lmao.
Everyday 100 of low post count members die due to nosebleeds...with just one topic a day we can all help to save the lives of these members.
  Posted on July 26, 2013 09:12
godoiiy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 282
Joined on:
June 23, 2008
#5
Raikage cuz of his Lighting Armor and Speed!
  Posted on July 26, 2013 09:18
DonatelloXD
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 284
Joined on:
February 24, 2009
#6
You can't be serious... Raikage.
"An eye for a eye,
A tooth for a tooth"
-hellblood
  Posted on July 26, 2013 09:30
Joltter
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 14
Joined on:
July 20, 2013
#7
Raikage of course !

Hardwell forever
  Posted on July 26, 2013 10:14
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1615
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#8
Depending on the location of the fight, Konan wins.If its on land, Raikage wins this. If on an ocean or deep lake, she wins.
  Posted on July 26, 2013 17:23
EvanGrant
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5149
Joined on:
February 21, 2007
#9
Since I know someone is going to say this at some point, I might as well clear it up now.

Konan is NOT powerful enough to almost kill Obito. The only reason she was even what could be considered close to killing him (although he never received a single scratch) was because she analyzed his abilities before the fight ever even began and rigged the field with billions of paper bombs beforehand.

So, with that said, the Raikage brushes off Konan's shitty paper attacks like a fly and impales her in the dome with his Nukite technique before she even has time to turn into paper.
  Posted on July 26, 2013 17:29
_Venomous_
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1109
Joined on:
February 27, 2009
#10
markua wrote:
Depending on the location of the fight, Konan wins.If its on land, Raikage wins this. If on an ocean or deep lake, she wins.
Please do explain how being near water gives Konan the advantage.
Everyday 100 of low post count members die due to nosebleeds...with just one topic a day we can all help to save the lives of these members.
  Posted on July 26, 2013 17:29
5hokage5
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4225
Joined on:
July 2, 2008
#11
Raikage.
||| Ask us a question on our AMA! |||| Click Boa Hancock's Boobs For Heaven |||

||| Defiance Thread ||| [Shop] Request Here!| ||| Apply Here! |||| Showcase! |||||
This sig needs more Cloud. <3 ~ Cloudsy
The Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about. : D ~ MelonLord
  Posted on July 26, 2013 18:10
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1615
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#12
_Venomous_ wrote:
markua wrote:
Depending on the location of the fight, Konan wins.If its on land, Raikage wins this. If on an ocean or deep lake, she wins.
Please do explain how being near water gives Konan the advantage.

She uses tech she used against Obito. Raikage falls into abyss. And if those explosions dont kill him, which probably wont, the water crusing on him from all over should be enough to drown him/kill him. The abyss is deep and the technique is 10 minutes long. Now how fast does someone free fall? Multiply that by the amount of time Konan uses the tech for. The water crashing down on someone pushes the guy further down. Any chances to swim up, if thats possible is rather slim IMO.

As grant said, she researched on Obito like milennia ago. However the technique itself is relevent to anyone. Raikage cant fly, can he? Obito can jump planes outta there in a jiffy.
  Posted on July 26, 2013 18:21
choppy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1555
Joined on:
January 2, 2009
#13
markua wrote:
_Venomous_ wrote:
markua wrote:
Depending on the location of the fight, Konan wins.If its on land, Raikage wins this. If on an ocean or deep lake, she wins.
Please do explain how being near water gives Konan the advantage.

She uses tech she used against Obito. Raikage falls into abyss. And if those explosions dont kill him, which probably wont, the water crusing on him from all over should be enough to drown him/kill him. The abyss is deep and the technique is 10 minutes long. Now how fast does someone free fall? Multiply that by the amount of time Konan uses the tech for. The water crashing down on someone pushes the guy further down. Any chances to swim up, if thats possible is rather slim IMO.

As grant said, she researched on Obito like milennia ago. However the technique itself is relevent to anyone. Raikage cant fly, can he? Obito can jump planes outta there in a jiffy.
She set up six hundred billion paper traps before the fight started. Any idea how long that would have taken? With no prep time it's impossible for her to use that technique.

I feel like using my Clint Eastwood gif again...

#Choppy4CL - The one and only Cloud.
  Posted on July 26, 2013 18:28
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1615
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#14
choppy wrote:
markua wrote:
_Venomous_ wrote:
Please do explain how being near water gives Konan the advantage.

She uses tech she used against Obito. Raikage falls into abyss. And if those explosions dont kill him, which probably wont, the water crusing on him from all over should be enough to drown him/kill him. The abyss is deep and the technique is 10 minutes long. Now how fast does someone free fall? Multiply that by the amount of time Konan uses the tech for. The water crashing down on someone pushes the guy further down. Any chances to swim up, if thats possible is rather slim IMO.

As grant said, she researched on Obito like milennia ago. However the technique itself is relevent to anyone. Raikage cant fly, can he? Obito can jump planes outta there in a jiffy.
She set up six hundred billion paper traps before the fight started. Any idea how long that would have taken? With no prep time it's impossible for her to use that technique.

I feel like using my Clint Eastwood gif again...

I see. (hmm). Well in that case Raikage shits on Konan as far as I can tell. Although we dont really know what the black lightning thing does.
choppy, Fennekin, iMizu, Kagome_Simi, luckyjhon, Luffeee, NarutoMinato11, Nino1233, NSN5000, SwatCaddy.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 1 - Members online: 9