BDDT: Round 1: Match A: Kabutomaru (Shadow_Minato) vs. Madara (SaninlevelAloua)


 Topic: BDDT: Round 1: Match A: Kabutomaru (Shadow_Minato) vs. Madara (SaninlevelAloua)
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: Who's winning?(Please wait till debate begins before voting)
19 vote(s) since July 14, 2013 09:15
Shadow_Minato (16) (84%)
SaninlevelAloua (3) (16%)
  Posted on July 14, 2013 09:15
Creed-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1373
Joined on:
September 27, 2010
#1
*Ah fuck it. Idc if you guys post just don't give the participants any advice/ideas. Both participants have 72 hours. (There is no longer a page limit).

xvpVDDY.png

Conditions/Restrictions
No Edo Tensei
No Perfect Susanoo
No Gedo Mazo
Madara is in his current state in the manga, but is not an Edo.
Location=Place where Kabuto fought Itachi and Sasuke
If it didn't happen in the manga, then it didn't happen at all.

Links For Character Info.
*I suggest thoroughly reading both, it might help you find a game changer !
Madara's Naruto.Wiki Page
Kabuto's Naruto.Wiki Page

Main Topic
  Posted on July 14, 2013 09:23
pain-ryningan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3632
Joined on:
January 20, 2011
#2
Madara> 5 kages> kabutomaru
madaro owns him
warba_zpsc3a469bd.jpg
Challenge meh D:<
credits to Khan for signature, yeh ya twats, i am immortal legend D:<
Lq4kWhG.png npf3vr.png
  Posted on July 14, 2013 10:49
saninlevelAlaoui
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2093
Joined on:
June 27, 2007
#3
Madara wins without difficulty. Kabuto lost control of him under Edo Tensei and that should be more than sufficient evidence to prove who is more potent.

Anywho, Madara will activate his first stage of Susanoo and then utilize his Great Fire Annihilation technique which is many gargantuan fire balls which are as big as the location. As the gigantic fireballs directly approach Kabuto, Madara places Amaterasu on them sort of like what Itachi did when he fought Sasuke.

Kabuto will have no choice but to enter his defensive mode by using Jiroubos Earth Technique to lift the ground up, shielding himself. Madara has great speed and intellect therefore will be appearing from behind Kabuto. At that moment, Kabuto's back is facing Madara. Madara will then activate his Wind Release jutsu to repel Kabuto forwards, making him fly straight abead which gives a temporary open window for Madara to use another technique.

At this moment, Madara activates Izanagi. When Kabuto finally lands on the floor he will use the opportunity to utilize the Demonic Flute Genjutsu, little does he know he is already inder an illusion.

Madara will make it seem as if he were caught in the Demonic Flute. As Kabuto approaches, he will attack from a long distance with the Orochimaru snake head. The Izanagi makes Kabuto believe that Madara was pierced and killed by it. Only to find out Madara appears from behind except this time Madara captures Kabuto with the Susanoo hand and anchors him.

Seizing the opportunity, Madara will activate the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. It will suck Kabuto's soul out and well... Game over. Shedding his skin would be pointless.

Madara wins
cl6.gif
  Posted on July 14, 2013 11:14
Creed-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1373
Joined on:
September 27, 2010
#4
saninlevelAlaoui wrote:
Madara wins without difficulty. Kabuto lost control of him under Edo Tensei and that should be more than sufficient evidence to prove who is more potent.

Anywho, Madara will activate his first stage of Susanoo and then utilize his Great Fire Annihilation technique which is many gargantuan fire balls which are as big as the location. As the gigantic fireballs directly approach Kabuto, Madara places Amaterasu on them sort of like what Itachi did when he fought Sasuke.

Kabuto will have no choice but to enter his defensive mode by using Jiroubos Earth Technique to lift the ground up, shielding himself. Madara has great speed and intellect therefore will be appearing from behind Kabuto. At that moment, Kabuto's back is facing Madara. Madara will then activate his Wind Release jutsu to repel Kabuto forwards, making him fly straight abead which gives a temporary open window for Madara to use another technique.

At this moment, Madara activates Izanagi. When Kabuto finally lands on the floor he will use the opportunity to utilize the Demonic Flute Genjutsu, little does he know he is already inder an illusion.

Madara will make it seem as if he were caught in the Demonic Flute. As Kabuto approaches, he will attack from a long distance with the Orochimaru snake head. The Izanagi makes Kabuto believe that Madara was pierced and killed by it. Only to find out Madara appears from behind except this time Madara captures Kabuto with the Susanoo hand and anchors him.

Seizing the opportunity, Madara will activate the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. It will suck Kabuto's soul out and well... Game over. Shedding his skin would be pointless.

Madara wins
Sorry, forgot to mention that Madara cannot use Gedo Mazo in this battle. But, hey, Madara doesn't even need Gedo to suck out Kabuto's soul right? :blink
Keep debating GJ !
  Posted on July 14, 2013 11:18
superstarX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7137
Joined on:
June 14, 2011
#5
madara
bFnJww1.png
sig by AYAME
avy by floryndumitru
#203 Ivyaert Official Tournament WON #003 God Tournament WON









4RShPkE.png
  Posted on July 14, 2013 11:32
saninlevelAlaoui
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2093
Joined on:
June 27, 2007
#6
Creed- wrote:
saninlevelAlaoui wrote:
Madara wins without difficulty. Kabuto lost control of him under Edo Tensei and that should be more than sufficient evidence to prove who is more potent.

Anywho, Madara will activate his first stage of Susanoo and then utilize his Great Fire Annihilation technique which is many gargantuan fire balls which are as big as the location. As the gigantic fireballs directly approach Kabuto, Madara places Amaterasu on them sort of like what Itachi did when he fought Sasuke.

Kabuto will have no choice but to enter his defensive mode by using Jiroubos Earth Technique to lift the ground up, shielding himself. Madara has great speed and intellect therefore will be appearing from behind Kabuto. At that moment, Kabuto's back is facing Madara. Madara will then activate his Wind Release jutsu to repel Kabuto forwards, making him fly straight abead which gives a temporary open window for Madara to use another technique.

At this moment, Madara activates Izanagi. When Kabuto finally lands on the floor he will use the opportunity to utilize the Demonic Flute Genjutsu, little does he know he is already inder an illusion.

Madara will make it seem as if he were caught in the Demonic Flute. As Kabuto approaches, he will attack from a long distance with the Orochimaru snake head. The Izanagi makes Kabuto believe that Madara was pierced and killed by it. Only to find out Madara appears from behind except this time Madara captures Kabuto with the Susanoo hand and anchors him.

Seizing the opportunity, Madara will activate the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. It will suck Kabuto's soul out and well... Game over. Shedding his skin would be pointless.

Madara wins
Sorry, forgot to mention that Madara cannot use Gedo Mazo in this battle. But, hey, Madara doesn't even need Gedo to suck out Kabuto's soul right? :blink
Keep debating GJ !

Thanks. According to Naruto wiki, Madara has an extremely large amount of chakra. He can teem the entire location with Shadow Clones that can each attack Kabuto with basic ninjutsu. At this point, Kabuto is trapped. This technique can serve as a distraction or just a way to fatigue Kabuto out.
cl6.gif
  Posted on July 14, 2013 11:52
saninlevelAlaoui
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2093
Joined on:
June 27, 2007
#7
If Kabuto somehow manages to destroy all of Madara's clones, Madara will create Susanoo clones to assault Kabuto. Furthermore, he will also land two meteorities into the arena, which should completely eradicate Kabuto.



cl6.gif
  Posted on July 14, 2013 23:24
Shadow_Minato
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1964
Joined on:
November 18, 2011
#8
Damn, this shit is already at the bottom of Battledome. My bad. I'm coming soon, people. Justice must be served :cool
255hpxu.gif 255hpxu.gif 4udm.png 255hpxu.gif 255hpxu.gif
  Posted on July 15, 2013 00:41
saninlevelAlaoui
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2093
Joined on:
June 27, 2007
#9
Because Madara is a sensor type ninja, he can disrupt the flow of his chakra which is another way to render Kabuto's Demonic Flute Genjutsu useless.
cl6.gif
  Posted on July 15, 2013 01:07
Shadow_Minato
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1964
Joined on:
November 18, 2011
#10
saninlevelAlaoui wrote:
1) Madara wins without difficulty. Kabuto lost control of him under Edo Tensei and that should be more than sufficient evidence to prove who is more potent.

2) Anywho, Madara will activate his first stage of Susanoo and then utilize his Great Fire Annihilation technique which is many gargantuan fire balls which are as big as the location. As the gigantic fireballs directly approach Kabuto, Madara places Amaterasu on them sort of like what Itachi did when he fought Sasuke.

3) Kabuto will have no choice but to enter his defensive mode by using Jiroubos Earth Technique to lift the ground up, shielding himself. Madara has great speed and intellect therefore will be appearing from behind Kabuto. At that moment, Kabuto's back is facing Madara. Madara will then activate his Wind Release jutsu to repel Kabuto forwards, making him fly straight abead which gives a temporary open window for Madara to use another technique.

4) At this moment, Madara activates Izanagi. When Kabuto finally lands on the floor he will use the opportunity to utilize the Demonic Flute Genjutsu, little does he know he is already inder an illusion.

5) Madara will make it seem as if he were caught in the Demonic Flute. As Kabuto approaches, he will attack from a long distance with the Orochimaru snake head.

6) The Izanagi makes Kabuto believe that Madara was pierced and killed by it. Only to find out Madara appears from behind except this time Madara captures Kabuto with the Susanoo hand and anchors him.

7) Seizing the opportunity, Madara will activate the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. It will suck Kabuto's soul out and well... Game over. Shedding his skin would be pointless.

Madara wins
1) False. Kabuto decided not to overwrite Madara and let him fight on his own to test out the improvements he made on him. Kabuto did not lose control of Madara. And Madara only broke out of the Edo Tensei because he happened to know the hand seals, stated in chapter 591 I believe.

2) Too bad the fireballs aren't as big as the location... The location is Kabuto's cave. Size comparison:
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/582
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/581/12
In comparison to this:
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/4
So Madara's technique is about half the size of Kabuto's cave at the most, and I'm being generous there, because the entire place is covered in shadows. Using the perspective in all images, you can see that both are very wide, but we have not seen the limit to cave's length. All that is shown is darkness, hinting that it is longer and wider than shown. You can see that there are more of the stalactites in the shadowy backgrounds of the cave behind Kabuto.
Now, regarding the technique, it can be avoided in many different ways. The simple use of Earth Shore Return could split the ground, countering both the Fire Annihilation and the Amterasu. Anything ranging from dodging it to countering it with another jutsu would work perfectly.

3) What the hell…? First of all, you cannot shape the entire fight yourself by saying ‘Madara will do this’ and decide how Kabuto would go about countering it. That’s total bullshit, plain and simple. Secondly, Madara has never displayed a speed feature of that magnitude. But for arguments’ sake, let’s say that’s possible. Kabuto’s use of Sennin Mode would detect Madara’s movement before he is even behind Kabuto. Exploiting this advantage, Kabuto can choose to either attack or simply avoid Madara. He also do both at the same time by using multiple snakes to fight Madara.

4) This entire point bullshit. As previously stated, you cannot shape a fight with your own ideas. This entire scenario is impossible, as Madara would never even get this chance.

5) More bullshit. Kabuto uses White Rage technique leaving Madara completely defenseless, and then used Muki Tensei and the fight is done. I can just say that with no evidence it would be equally plausible to your point, as you are deciding the entire course of the fight on your own.

6) Then Kabuto liquidizes himself and Madara would have wasted over half of his chakra for nothing.

7) Disregarded, as the Gedo Mazo has been restricted.

Now, this is not the way of debating. You pretty much just wrote an unrealistic story. These aren’t even points here. All you did was just say what you believe would happen. For an example on how to debate, just take a look here and here. They're doing it perfectly.
saninlevelAlaoui wrote:
Thanks. According to Naruto wiki, Madara has an extremely large amount of chakra. He can teem the entire location with Shadow Clones that can each attack Kabuto with basic ninjutsu. At this point, Kabuto is trapped. This technique can serve as a distraction or just a way to fatigue Kabuto out.
GTFO with that... It doesn't matter how much chakra you have, creating that many clones would inevitably drain you, unless you're someone like Naruto who has a Bijuu inside of him. Naruto wiki may state he has a large amount of chakra, but so does Kakashi, Gai, Lee, Sasuke, Hiruzen, Minato, Obito, etc. Even Kabuto, who uses the energy from nature, which is actually limitless. If we're measuring dicks here, Kabuto still wins.
Shadow Clones are practically fodder for Kabuto to march through. And the larger the mount, the easier they are to destroy. One technique and they would all disappear, resulting in wasted chakra.
255hpxu.gif 255hpxu.gif 4udm.png 255hpxu.gif 255hpxu.gif
  Posted on July 15, 2013 03:21
saninlevelAlaoui
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2093
Joined on:
June 27, 2007
#11
Shadow_Minato wrote:
saninlevelAlaoui wrote:
1) Madara wins without difficulty. Kabuto lost control of him under Edo Tensei and that should be more than sufficient evidence to prove who is more potent.

2) Anywho, Madara will activate his first stage of Susanoo and then utilize his Great Fire Annihilation technique which is many gargantuan fire balls which are as big as the location. As the gigantic fireballs directly approach Kabuto, Madara places Amaterasu on them sort of like what Itachi did when he fought Sasuke.

3) Kabuto will have no choice but to enter his defensive mode by using Jiroubos Earth Technique to lift the ground up, shielding himself. Madara has great speed and intellect therefore will be appearing from behind Kabuto. At that moment, Kabuto's back is facing Madara. Madara will then activate his Wind Release jutsu to repel Kabuto forwards, making him fly straight abead which gives a temporary open window for Madara to use another technique.

4) At this moment, Madara activates Izanagi. When Kabuto finally lands on the floor he will use the opportunity to utilize the Demonic Flute Genjutsu, little does he know he is already inder an illusion.

5) Madara will make it seem as if he were caught in the Demonic Flute. As Kabuto approaches, he will attack from a long distance with the Orochimaru snake head.

6) The Izanagi makes Kabuto believe that Madara was pierced and killed by it. Only to find out Madara appears from behind except this time Madara captures Kabuto with the Susanoo hand and anchors him.

7) Seizing the opportunity, Madara will activate the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. It will suck Kabuto's soul out and well... Game over. Shedding his skin would be pointless.

Madara wins
1) False. Kabuto decided not to overwrite Madara and let him fight on his own to test out the improvements he made on him. Kabuto did not lose control of Madara. And Madara only broke out of the Edo Tensei because he happened to know the hand seals, stated in chapter 591 I believe.

2) Too bad the fireballs aren't as big as the location... The location is Kabuto's cave. Size comparison:
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/582
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/581/12
In comparison to this:
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/4
So Madara's technique is about half the size of Kabuto's cave at the most. Using the perspective in all images, you can see that both are very wide, but we have not seen the limit to cave's length. All that is shown is darkness, hinting that it is longer and wider than shown. You can see that there are more of the stalactites in the shadowy backgrounds of the cave behind Kabuto.
Now, regarding the technique, it can be avoided in many different ways. The simple use of Earth Shore Return could split the ground, countering both the Fire Annihilation and the Amterasu. Anything ranging from dodging it to countering it with another jutsu would work perfectly.

3) What the hell…? First of all, you cannot shape the entire fight yourself by saying ‘Madara will do this’ and decide how Kabuto would go about countering it. That’s total bullshit, plain and simple. Secondly, Madara has never displayed a speed feature of that magnitude. But for arguments’ sake, let’s say that’s possible. Kabuto’s use of Sennin Mode would detect Madara’s movement before he is even behind Kabuto. Exploiting this advantage, Kabuto can choose to either attack or simply avoid Madara. He also do both at the same time by using multiple snakes to fight Madara.

4) This entire point bullshit. As previously stated, you cannot shape a fight with your own ideas. This entire scenario is impossible, as Madara would never even get this chance.

5) More bullshit. Kabuto uses White Rage technique leaving Madara completely defenseless, and then used Muki Tensei and the fight is done. I can just say that with no evidence it would be equally plausible to your point, as you are deciding the entire course of the fight on your own.

6) Then Kabuto liquidizes himself and Madara would have wasted over half of his chakra for nothing.

7) Disregarded, as the Gedo Mazo has been restricted.

Now, this is not the way of debating. You pretty much just wrote an unrealistic story. These aren’t even points here. All you did was just say what you believe would happen. For an example on how to debate, just take a look here and here. They're doing it perfectly.
saninlevelAlaoui wrote:
Thanks. According to Naruto wiki, Madara has an extremely large amount of chakra. He can teem the entire location with Shadow Clones that can each attack Kabuto with basic ninjutsu. At this point, Kabuto is trapped. This technique can serve as a distraction or just a way to fatigue Kabuto out.
GTFO with that... It doesn't matter how much chakra you have, creating that many clones would indefinitely drain you, unless you're someone like Naruto who has a Bijuu inside of him. Naruto wiki may state he has a large amount of chakra, but so does Kakashi, Gai, Lee, Sasuke, Hiruzen, Minato, Obito, etc. Even Kabuto, who uses the energy from nature, which is actually limitless. If we're measuring dicks here, Kabuto still wins.
Shadow Clones are practically fodder for Kabuto to march through. And the larger the mount, the easier they are to destroy. One technique and they would all disappear, resulting in wasted chakra.

1.) My point exactly. Madara escaped the Edo. Only him and Itachi were able to do so.

2.) Actually, the Fire Balls are thrice as big as a shinobi. In the images of the cave, you can tell that it would take three Sasukes to reach the ceiling. Also, I don't know how Kabuto splitting the ground is going to stop floating Fire Balls? The whole point is so Kabuto uses a technique to counter the fire balls. As he does so, his entire frontal physique is facing the Fire Balls, leaving his back open.

3.) Yes, Kabuto will be able to sense Madara from behind but it will be too late for him to react as Madara will activate his Wind Release technique which blew away an entire platoon of shinobis. Additionally, the speed that I'm speaking of is the speed that was displayed when Rock Lee fought Gaara and Sasuke was in that cave with an Itachi crow clone and Sasuke abruptly appeared from behind Itachi. Many ninjas have displayed that magnitude of speed. As for Kabuto attacking with his snakes, Madara will slice them with his Samurai sword. Taijutsu is useless against Madara as he is highly adept in the craft.

4.) Madara has the ability to activate Izanagi, according to Naruto wiki. The technique will work the way Danzo used Izanagi on Sasuke. Once he activates it, how is Kabuto able to escape it? It's pretty much game over from here on out.

5.) Remember when Sasuke stabbed and squished Danzo, leading Sasuke to believe he won the battle but in reality Danzo kept reappearing because Sasuke under the Izanagi illusion? The same applies with Kabuto. Also, none of those techniques you listed can penetrate Susanoo

6.) And then he will use the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal to drain and steal Kabuto's chakra. Restoring Madara's chakra to maximum. His chakra would not be cut in half either way because such a technique does not use up that much chakra.

7.) The shadow clones are meant as a distraction and the chakra would not be a waste as Madara has an ample amount of chakra. Remember when Kakashi was low in chakra and he was still able to create a plethora of clones after his fight with Zabuza?

8.) How is Kabuto going to defeat each and every single Susanoo clone?

9.) There's also Tengai Shinsei. Basically, two intergalactic meteorites landing successively in one location. I'd like to read how Kabuto is going to counter that. Especially since only it took one to penetrate Gaara's Shukaku.

10.) Madara simultaneously took on the 5 Kages while holding back. He didn't even have a scratch and stated that only Hashirama could stand a chance. He also referred to all 5 kages as pebbles.

11.) Madara defenseless? Please. He has Susanoo and he can surround himself with Amaterasu.

cl6.gif
  Posted on July 15, 2013 05:34
Shadow_Minato
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1964
Joined on:
November 18, 2011
#12
20 points. I’d say this is enough… Let's try to avoid going higher. And we should also avoid the quoting, as it would just make the page longer than it should be.
saninlevelAlaoui wrote:
1.) My point exactly. Madara escaped the Edo. Only him and Itachi were able to do so.

2.) Actually, the Fire Balls are thrice as big as a shinobi. In the images of the cave, you can tell that it would take three Sasukes to reach the ceiling.

3) Also, I don't know how Kabuto splitting the ground is going to stop floating Fire Balls?

4) The whole point is so Kabuto uses a technique to counter the fire balls. As he does so, his entire frontal physique is facing the Fire Balls, leaving his back open.

5) Yes, Kabuto will be able to sense Madara from behind but it will be too late for him to react

6) as Madara will activate his Wind Release technique which blew away an entire platoon of shinobis.

7) Additionally, the speed that I'm speaking of is the speed that was displayed when Rock Lee fought Gaara and Sasuke was in that cave with an Itachi crow clone and Sasuke abruptly appeared from behind Itachi. Many ninjas have displayed that magnitude of speed.

8) As for Kabuto attacking with his snakes, Madara will slice them with his Samurai sword. Taijutsu is useless against Madara as he is highly adept in the craft.

9) Madara has the ability to activate Izanagi, according to Naruto wiki.

10) The technique will work the way Danzo used Izanagi on Sasuke. Once he activates it, how is Kabuto able to escape it? It's pretty much game over from here on out.

11) Remember when Sasuke stabbed and squished Danzo, leading Sasuke to believe he won the battle but in reality Danzo kept reappearing because Sasuke under the Izanagi illusion? The same applies with Kabuto.

12) Also, none of those techniques you listed can penetrate Susanoo

13) And then he will use the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal to drain and steal Kabuto's chakra. Restoring Madara's chakra to maximum.

14) His chakra would not be cut in half either way because such a technique does not use up that much chakra.

15) The shadow clones are meant as a distraction and the chakra would not be a waste as Madara has an ample amount of chakra. Remember when Kakashi was low in chakra and he was still able to create a plethora of clones after his fight with Zabuza?

16) How is Kabuto going to defeat each and every single Susanoo clone?

17) There's also Tengai Shinsei. Basically, two intergalactic meteorites landing successively in one location. I'd like to read how Kabuto is going to counter that. Especially since only it took one to penetrate Gaara's Shukaku.

18) Madara simultaneously took on the 5 Kages while holding back. He didn't even have a scratch

19) and stated that only Hashirama could stand a chance. He also referred to all 5 kages as pebbles.

20) Madara defenseless? Please. He has Susanoo and he can surround himself with Amaterasu.

1) No, dude, you aren't getting it... Your original point was that Madara escaping the Edo Tensei was proof of him being more potent. I disproved that, as it indicates nothing of the sort. Madara only got out because he knew the hand seals. Nothing more.

2) Then what's your point? I'm not talking about vertical measurements. I'm talking about its width and the distance it covers. Madara's Fire Annihilation does not cover that same size.

3) The technique doesn't float. Here, both techniques meet on ground.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/5
Pretty much every large fire technique touches the ground. And just take a look here. here. Kabuto uses Jiroubu's technique to split the ground, countering the Amaterasu. Now, I do realize that Madara's Fire Annihilation is a technique in motion, unlike the Amaterasu, but it does not change the fact that its speed is very low. The fact that the Shinobi standing in front of Madara actually had the chance to counter the technique says it. Splitting the ground would be like pushing the technique aside.

4) Sage Mode detection. Madara’s attack = avoided. This isn’t hard to understand… It’s blatant, really. Even if Madara had the speed to do it, which he does not, he would be waltzing into a counter-attack. Getting close to Kabuto would be foolish. One use of the Maki Tensei would crush Madara. Hell, even using the Chakra Scalpel would be enough to kill Madara since he’s mortal. He doesn’t have a counter to it, as he is on the offensive side of this instance.

5) Bullshit. That’s the whole point of Sage Mode’s detection. He would already have a counter just waiting for Madara. The moment Madara takes a step, Kabuto sense the movement and anticipates the attack.

6) You can’t be serious… According to naruto.wiki, Madara’s only wind technique was used in the anime. The OP clearly states that anything that did not happen in the manga did not happen at all. C’mon, man…

7) Not Madara. He is yet to show it, even in a battle against the 5 Kage. :oh
If he has, show me where because I sure as shit forgot about it...
And I already said that for the arguments' sake, let's assume he did have such speed. It's a logical assumption after all. But to say Madara has displayed would be wrong, unless I forgot about it.

8) You ignored every other attack I listed. And I didn’t say that using snakes would defeat him. That would provide cover for him to escape Madara at close range.

9) A defensive technique… It cannot be used offensively so your argument is redundant.

10) What’s he going to do? LOL
You talk as if the Izanagi is an inescapable technique that instantly kills the opponent. If it works “the way Danzo used Izanagi on Sasuke” then I don’t see what you’re trying to get across. Upon Madara’s death, he would reappear. Then what? He would be back with one less eye. Basically, he would be cutting his own power half.

11) No it doesn’t. Danzo had up to ten different eyes on his arm. Madara only has two. Therefore, he is only allowed to use the technique twice before he is pretty much a weakling again. His temporary immortality does not make the slightest difference here. Think about it. If Madara dies and then reappears through Izanagi, Kabuto would easily sense his existence again and would remain ready to kill Madara once again.
Another thing, you misunderstand how the Izanagi works. It does not cast an illusion on someone other than the user themselves. They use a Genjutsu on themselves to reverse a scenario.

12) Because I was listing techniques that would defeat and unguarded and hasty Madara… :oh
If you’re looking for techniques that can penetrate the Susano’o, then look no further. There are multiple ways to counter it. As Itachi once said, every jutsu has a weak point. The Susano’o’s weak point would be the ground below it. It remains uncovered, so he is vulnerable to any technique that comes from the ground. Maki Tensei, for one, can reshape the environment under Madara. Kimimaro’s Dance of the Seedling Fern, which brings out what seems to be hundreds of sharp bones from right under someone. And then there is Tayuya’s sound genjutsu. It cannot be blocked and it also disabled Itachi’s Susano’o when it was used on him, as seen here.

13) Fail. The only way Madara can absorb any chakra from Kabuto is if Kabuto were to use an openly chakra based projectile. The techniques he have of the sort are his water techniques. But he does not need them. He could easily restrict himself from using such techniques and then Madara is pretty much screwed in terms of gaining more chakra. Kabuto’s nature power is infinite in contrast, plus it can't be absorbed. Remember what happened to the Petra Path when it tried to absorb Naruto's Sennin chakra. Yeah... Game over...

14) Allow me to direct you here, sir.
Shadow Clones use up a very large amount of chakra, no matter who you are. Since you’re talking about enough clones to cover the entire location, which is stupid, I directed you to the Multiple Shadow Clone wiki page. This here proves that using so many clones would drain you. Naruto’s case is different, as he has more chakra than anyone series, but even he can be drained. Madara’s so-called ‘ample’ amount of chakra would definitely go to waste. Especially if he tries to have the clones use techniques. In fact, I don’t think it would be possible due to the amount of clones you imply he would summon.

15) Distraction for what? Madara would lose too much chakra for him to have anything else up his sleeve. Note that the only character to use the mass shadow clones technique is Naruto because he is the only person that can handle it. Kakashi may have been able to use it, but the number of clones wasn't even impressive. The amount of clones you think Madara can summon would just prove as a disadvantage. He would have to give every clone an equal amount of chakra, which would make them weaker, thus, being able to disappear after any minor attack. Summoning Manda II would end all of his clones. In addition, none of the clones would be able to use techniques, for reasons previously explained.

16) Read points 14 and 15... Manda II = GTFO

17) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’d like to read how Madara can survive that himself. They’re fighting inside of a cave, dude. The meteors would fall on the cave and Kabuto would instantly liquidize himself, while Madara would get crushed by his own technique. Suicide, eh?

18) Lie. He was already killed fighting the 5 Kage, but he remains on the battlefield due to Edo Tensei immortality.

19) Measuring dicks doesn’t make a difference. I’m tired of saying this to people. Konohamaru also said Naruto was no match for him. moto_whistle.gif Konohamaru possibly the strongest alive?

20) Amaterasu – Moved by Earth technique.
Susano’o – Easily countered with Kimimaro’s Seedling Fern.
255hpxu.gif 255hpxu.gif 4udm.png 255hpxu.gif 255hpxu.gif
  Posted on July 15, 2013 18:01
Shadow_Minato
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1964
Joined on:
November 18, 2011
#13
Uh... Bump? Excuse the double post, but the thread was at the bottom of Battledome again due to the inactivity.
255hpxu.gif 255hpxu.gif 4udm.png 255hpxu.gif 255hpxu.gif
  Posted on July 15, 2013 18:02
Creed-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1373
Joined on:
September 27, 2010
#14
EvanGrant wrote:
The whole "If it didn't happen in the manga, it didn't happen at all" thing simply means we can't take feats from the anime or make abilities up for characters they don't have, like if I were to claim something ridiculous like "Gaara uses Kamui and appears behind Sasori and impales him with the Sword of Kusanagi."
Just wanna clear something up. The above is true guys. You guys are free to make inferences and create possibilities as long as they're strongly supported with facts and evidence, and are logical.
  Posted on July 17, 2013 07:56
Shadow_Minato
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1964
Joined on:
November 18, 2011
#15
Well, I won this shit. Any other person would have put up a better fight.
Who's next... :notrust
255hpxu.gif 255hpxu.gif 4udm.png 255hpxu.gif 255hpxu.gif