1) Madara wins without difficulty. Kabuto lost control of him under Edo Tensei and that should be more than sufficient evidence to prove who is more potent.
2) Anywho, Madara will activate his first stage of Susanoo and then utilize his Great Fire Annihilation technique which is many gargantuan fire balls which are as big as the location. As the gigantic fireballs directly approach Kabuto, Madara places Amaterasu on them sort of like what Itachi did when he fought Sasuke.
3) Kabuto will have no choice but to enter his defensive mode by using Jiroubos Earth Technique to lift the ground up, shielding himself. Madara has great speed and intellect therefore will be appearing from behind Kabuto. At that moment, Kabuto's back is facing Madara. Madara will then activate his Wind Release jutsu to repel Kabuto forwards, making him fly straight abead which gives a temporary open window for Madara to use another technique.
4) At this moment, Madara activates Izanagi. When Kabuto finally lands on the floor he will use the opportunity to utilize the Demonic Flute Genjutsu, little does he know he is already inder an illusion.
5) Madara will make it seem as if he were caught in the Demonic Flute. As Kabuto approaches, he will attack from a long distance with the Orochimaru snake head.
6) The Izanagi makes Kabuto believe that Madara was pierced and killed by it. Only to find out Madara appears from behind except this time Madara captures Kabuto with the Susanoo hand and anchors him.
7) Seizing the opportunity, Madara will activate the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. It will suck Kabuto's soul out and well... Game over. Shedding his skin would be pointless.
1) False. Kabuto decided not to overwrite Madara and let him fight on his own to test out the improvements he made on him. Kabuto did not lose control of Madara. And Madara only broke out of the Edo Tensei because he happened to know the hand seals, stated in chapter 591 I believe.
2) Too bad the fireballs aren't as big as the location... The location is Kabuto's cave. Size comparison:
In comparison to this:
So Madara's technique is about half the size of Kabuto's cave at the most. Using the perspective in all images, you can see that both are very wide, but we have not seen the limit to cave's length. All that is shown is darkness, hinting that it is longer and wider than shown. You can see that there are more of the stalactites in the shadowy backgrounds of the cave behind Kabuto.
Now, regarding the technique, it can be avoided in many different ways. The simple use of Earth Shore Return could split the ground, countering both the Fire Annihilation and the Amterasu. Anything ranging from dodging it to countering it with another jutsu would work perfectly.
3) What the hell…? First of all, you cannot shape the entire fight yourself by saying ‘Madara will do this’ and decide how Kabuto would go about countering it. That’s total bullshit, plain and simple. Secondly, Madara has never displayed a speed feature of that magnitude. But for arguments’ sake, let’s say that’s possible. Kabuto’s use of Sennin Mode would detect Madara’s movement before he is even behind Kabuto. Exploiting this advantage, Kabuto can choose to either attack or simply avoid Madara. He also do both at the same time by using multiple snakes to fight Madara.
4) This entire point bullshit. As previously stated, you cannot shape a fight with your own ideas. This entire scenario is impossible, as Madara would never even get this chance.
5) More bullshit. Kabuto uses White Rage technique leaving Madara completely defenseless, and then used Muki Tensei and the fight is done. I can just say that with no evidence it would be equally plausible to your point, as you are deciding the entire course of the fight on your own.
6) Then Kabuto liquidizes himself and Madara would have wasted over half of his chakra for nothing.
7) Disregarded, as the Gedo Mazo has been restricted.
Now, this is not the way of debating. You pretty much just wrote an unrealistic story. These aren’t even points here. All you did was just say what you believe would happen. For an example on how to debate, just take a look here
. They're doing it perfectly.
Thanks. According to Naruto wiki, Madara has an extremely large amount of chakra. He can teem the entire location with Shadow Clones that can each attack Kabuto with basic ninjutsu. At this point, Kabuto is trapped. This technique can serve as a distraction or just a way to fatigue Kabuto out.
GTFO with that... It doesn't matter how much chakra you have, creating that many clones would indefinitely drain you, unless you're someone like Naruto who has a Bijuu inside of him. Naruto wiki may state he has a large amount of chakra, but so does Kakashi, Gai, Lee, Sasuke, Hiruzen, Minato, Obito, etc. Even Kabuto, who uses the energy from nature, which is actually limitless. If we're measuring dicks here, Kabuto still wins.
Shadow Clones are practically fodder for Kabuto to march through. And the larger the mount, the easier they are to destroy. One technique and they would all disappear, resulting in wasted chakra.