Youtube Channel Help


 Topic: Youtube Channel Help
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by roxasmanny 
  Posted on June 28, 2013 20:34
Georgel
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 369
Joined on:
February 17, 2009
#1
I'm Starting a Youtube Channel And I Kind Of Need Some Subscribers . It's about gaming . like xbox360 and and stuff . So Can you guys help me out please ?

removed
Youtube Gaming Channel
Itachi.png
All signatures done by georgel
georgelbio.png
  Posted on June 28, 2013 20:38
goldwolf04
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3061
Joined on:
December 13, 2007
#2
cheking ----------------

booring
put some cool stuff man booring
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Registered on: December 13, 2007
qnurgg.gif
topic_sticky.gif¤Loading ßiatch!.Warning: I have an attitude ahd I know how to use it
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Xander #1 Nb's lawyer:First Case
sgpngm.png
  Posted on June 28, 2013 20:40
Georgel
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 369
Joined on:
February 17, 2009
#3
goldwolf04 wrote:
cheking ----------------

booring
put some cool stuff man booring
I Can't upload stuff if i got no subscribers . because then who's watching ?
Youtube Gaming Channel
Itachi.png
All signatures done by georgel
georgelbio.png
  Posted on June 28, 2013 20:44
-Vinny-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 11028
Joined on:
November 21, 2011
#4
jesus ... ppl still do this ... already have alot of channel like that .. and advertising like this .. i hate who do this, i have a channel since 08 and i never did such a thing
» II S O N . o f . t h e . N I G H T || M A K E . M E . W A N N A . D I E || BearJoker. AvyShop.
blonde-hair-taylor-momsen-Favim.com-232447.gif
EduardoGSR wrote:
Mara > Joker < Me ....
Vinny wrote:
Wanna start playing LeagueOfLegends? Start from HERE .
  Posted on June 28, 2013 20:45
boss1234a
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3342
Joined on:
May 23, 2010
#5
Georgel wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
cheking ----------------

booring
put some cool stuff man booring
I Can't upload stuff if i got no subscribers . because then who's watching ?
u will automatically get subscribers if u put up good vids :teeth
♛ Thread ♥ Recruiting ♥ Pro ♥ Fgt ♥ Hue ♥ Bday gift ♥ Tag ♥ Ty! ♥ Ty kono ♛2z56ijo.pngpCKfBW7.png
ty for the gifts laky <3 and thanks for the icon and sig niki <3
  Posted on June 28, 2013 20:46
Georgel
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 369
Joined on:
February 17, 2009
#6
-Vinny- wrote:
jesus ... ppl still do this ... already have alot of channel like that .. and advertising like this .. i hate who do this, i have a channel since 08 and i never did such a thing
Idc what u do lol .
Youtube Gaming Channel
Itachi.png
All signatures done by georgel
georgelbio.png
  Posted on June 28, 2013 20:47
roxasmanny
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
Wants a Cool Rank

Posts: 4636
Joined on:
November 24, 2007
#7
boss1234a wrote:
Georgel wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
cheking ----------------

booring
put some cool stuff man booring
I Can't upload stuff if i got no subscribers . because then who's watching ?
u will automatically get subscribers if u put up good vids :teeth

Yup, you'd be much better off by posting your videos in the gaming section so we can see exactly your channel is about, subs will come after that. Closing.
There's nowhere on this earth I would rather be than in your bedroom breathing heavily.