Naruto 636 - Page 5


 Topic: Naruto 636
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on June 28, 2013 20:25
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Six Paths

Posts: 26314
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#61
niksancheto wrote:
Neji is so getting revided. Lol.

Imo I want to see that happen, Neji at all didn't deserved to die like that.

Pretty much retired from NB, find me on MyAnimeList from now on
  Posted on June 28, 2013 22:06
frozen26
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1648
Joined on:
October 12, 2011
#62
^ yeah, It was useless. Didn't add to the story at all. I could see if it push Naruto to go Super Saiyan 3 or for Lee to awaken a new beast inside of him but it did not and to make crap worse, like within 5 minutes later Minato and the rest arrived. And 5 minutes from that the Kages are back.
  Posted on June 28, 2013 22:08
fabian009
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7326
Joined on:
February 8, 2010
#63
Yondaime wrote:
fabian009 wrote:
Yondaime wrote:
We know Madara will force Obito to use rinne tensei to revive Madara back to life.

But idk if it will go through, maybe Obito will use his last ounce of power/will to use rinne tensei to revive back everyone who died in this war (like Nagato did) and then die himself. making Madara's plan to become the host fail.

Either way, it will suck ass, but Kishi loves repeating cycles, so this one could very well come true too.
I think obito will betray him in the last moment

Just like how Nagato betrayed him in the last moment which would really be fucking lame imo.
:D it would be great actually
  Posted on June 28, 2013 22:40
Yondaime
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 938
Joined on:
June 17, 2006
#64
fabian009 wrote:
Yondaime wrote:
fabian009 wrote:
I think obito will betray him in the last moment

Just like how Nagato betrayed him in the last moment which would really be fucking lame imo.
:D it would be great actually

Not really since it would just prove how much more predictable Naruto is getting which shows even more Kishi's lack of creativity and being innovative
  Posted on June 28, 2013 22:52
Sun18
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 324
Joined on:
June 22, 2009
#65
I think everyone who died should all be revived. Then they can all come together and make jokes about how death is more useless than Sakura.
  Posted on June 28, 2013 23:03
SilverTVerite
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7951
Joined on:
October 1, 2011
#66
Ramkec wrote:
redagent wrote:
Shadow_Minato wrote:
I just now noticed... Kakashi beat the living shit out of Obito. Um, Obito is supposed to be the strongest in the Akatsuki... What in the fuck?

yeah it is kind of weird, though he had significantly less chakra left since he's been using it the whole war to control the juubi. though he has been fighting too, kakashi hadn't used nearly as much chakra as obito. but i think also kakashi has just gotten stronger recently

Imo he wasn't wasting chakra on anything, him and Madara got "disconnected" from Juubi chapters ago, and he didn't had any paths to control and lose chakra on them.

He just got defeated by Kakashi for the lulz I guess, there is no other explanation, he had the chakra and powers to fight back, and even win, but just didn't do it, I don't get it why tho, something probably just flipped out in Kishi's head all of a sudden, and he decided to fuck Obito up for some reason.

Consider Obito like Neji, but in an opposite sense.

Obito started out like Naruto - a cheery, easygoing slacker of a prominent background [though no one knew Naruto's at the time] who just wanted to be acknowledge and become Hokage, but ended up "dying" and grew to dislike and spite everything he came and saw because of a traumatic event [Rin's death]. He was never truly vengeful, he was just a support for Madara, so he knew his time was limited and that if something were to ever happen to him, he'd be killed.

Neji is the opposite. He started out his appearance in the series as a vengeful, hateful entity because of a traumatic event [Watching his father suffer, then his father being killed to be used as a sacrifice for Hiashi]. Neji found his light through Naruto, so he went to strive to gain strength and prowess for the sake of his comrades and friends. Neji was never truly deadset on killing anyone but Hinata, and when that failed, his aggression was taken out on Naruto, who he could have killed at just about any time after striking his chakra points [pre-Kyuubi release], but didn't.

Imo, both Neji and Obito are / were half-hearted 'villains' in their limelight. They talked a lot of talk, but their actions didn't say a lot about them. I can understand why Kishi had Obito and Kakashi fight in a kumite style like they had, it was reminiscent and Obito wanted to just settle the score. If he were whole-hearted, yeah, he would'a killed Kakashi after a struggle, but he's just talk, no bite.
"Sometimes, life's too short to have regrets." - Son Goku. Z-Warrior!
Friendliest! Back to the basics Ask whatever you want! Avy's by the great Jack'o
  Posted on June 29, 2013 06:38
ObitoIsWeak
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 8
Joined on:
June 27, 2013
#67
I still don't understand why Madara is just sitting around doing NOTHING while everyone is destroying the jyuubi..
Also I like how the slug was able to keep tsunade alive when she was cut in half AND heal all the kages, yet tsunade wasn't able to heal Dan in the past when he got one small wound in his stomach...
The thing that I hate about Naruto now is how inconsistent it is and how Kishi just pulls whatever he wants out of his ass and throws it in even when it doesn't add up with what's happened so far (another ie; Naruto was the 4th hokage's son and Jiraiyas was his god father basically, yet everyone treated him like shit for 13 years and Jiraiya ignored him completely instead of raising him? ...yeah that makes sense)
  Posted on June 29, 2013 06:44
ObitoIsWeak
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 8
Joined on:
June 27, 2013
#68
SilverTVerite wrote:
Ramkec wrote:
redagent wrote:
yeah it is kind of weird, though he had significantly less chakra left since he's been using it the whole war to control the juubi. though he has been fighting too, kakashi hadn't used nearly as much chakra as obito. but i think also kakashi has just gotten stronger recently

Imo he wasn't wasting chakra on anything, him and Madara got "disconnected" from Juubi chapters ago, and he didn't had any paths to control and lose chakra on them.

He just got defeated by Kakashi for the lulz I guess, there is no other explanation, he had the chakra and powers to fight back, and even win, but just didn't do it, I don't get it why tho, something probably just flipped out in Kishi's head all of a sudden, and he decided to fuck Obito up for some reason.

Consider Obito like Neji, but in an opposite sense.

Obito started out like Naruto - a cheery, easygoing slacker of a prominent background [though no one knew Naruto's at the time] who just wanted to be acknowledge and become Hokage, but ended up "dying" and grew to dislike and spite everything he came and saw because of a traumatic event [Rin's death]. He was never truly vengeful, he was just a support for Madara, so he knew his time was limited and that if something were to ever happen to him, he'd be killed.

Neji is the opposite. He started out his appearance in the series as a vengeful, hateful entity because of a traumatic event [Watching his father suffer, then his father being killed to be used as a sacrifice for Hiashi]. Neji found his light through Naruto, so he went to strive to gain strength and prowess for the sake of his comrades and friends. Neji was never truly deadset on killing anyone but Hinata, and when that failed, his aggression was taken out on Naruto, who he could have killed at just about any time after striking his chakra points [pre-Kyuubi release], but didn't.

Imo, both Neji and Obito are / were half-hearted 'villains' in their limelight. They talked a lot of talk, but their actions didn't say a lot about them. I can understand why Kishi had Obito and Kakashi fight in a kumite style like they had, it was reminiscent and Obito wanted to just settle the score. If he were whole-hearted, yeah, he would'a killed Kakashi after a struggle, but he's just talk, no bite.

Nah bro.. Kishi just needed to kill off a main character because everyone was pissed off saying "it's the 4th ninja war and no one except shitty no name ninjas have died.. the fuck is this? They've fought the strongest ninjas in history and beat them with ease and virtually no effort. When the hell is someone going to die?" And Neji drew the short straw, probably because he is the only secondary character to have gotten any type of development or growth since the series started, where as everyone else has been basically the exact same (Including sakura and yes Choji, after every fight he thinks he's finally a tough guy but turns out to be a pussy as soon as next battle starts)
  Posted on June 29, 2013 06:46
ObitoIsWeak
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 8
Joined on:
June 27, 2013
#69
lol at the fact that the kage's can each fully heal their chakra and get healed by biting Karin too.. that's realistic
  Posted on June 29, 2013 06:55
sly2463
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 377
Joined on:
September 22, 2007
#70
ObitoIsWeak wrote:
I still don't understand why Madara is just sitting around doing NOTHING while everyone is destroying the jyuubi..
Also I like how the slug was able to keep tsunade alive when she was cut in half AND heal all the kages, yet tsunade wasn't able to heal Dan in the past when he got one small wound in his stomach...
The thing that I hate about Naruto now is how inconsistent it is and how Kishi just pulls whatever he wants out of his ass and throws it in even when it doesn't add up with what's happened so far (another ie; Naruto was the 4th hokage's son and Jiraiyas was his god father basically, yet everyone treated him like shit for 13 years and Jiraiya ignored him completely instead of raising him? ...yeah that makes sense)
Its not like anyone but the Third Hokage knew so Jiraiya did not ignore him and the villagers didn't either.
Also Katsuyu did not heal the other Kages (at least not until Tsunade was fully healed) and when she was I'm sure she either did it herself or helped Katsuyu

Denrique for avy and sig
  Posted on June 29, 2013 06:55
sly2463
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 377
Joined on:
September 22, 2007
#71
My bad. My phone lagged

Denrique for avy and sig
  Posted on June 30, 2013 01:39
frozen26
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1648
Joined on:
October 12, 2011
#72
ObitoIsWeak wrote:
I still don't understand why Madara is just sitting around doing NOTHING while everyone is destroying the jyuubi..
Also I like how the slug was able to keep tsunade alive when she was cut in half AND heal all the kages, yet tsunade wasn't able to heal Dan in the past when he got one small wound in his stomach...
The thing that I hate about Naruto now is how inconsistent it is and how Kishi just pulls whatever he wants out of his ass and throws it in even when it doesn't add up with what's happened so far (another ie; Naruto was the 4th hokage's son and Jiraiyas was his god father basically, yet everyone treated him like shit for 13 years and Jiraiya ignored him completely instead of raising him? ...yeah that makes sense)

Well to back kishi, No one knew Kushina was giving birth...it was supposed to been a secret. Likely, they all probably thought the child died with her. Jiraya stated he was on the hunt for the Akatsuki before. Apparently he knew the Akatsuki would come for Naruto again if he hung around him. It wasn't until Naruto was older that jiraya felt it was best to let naruto come with him to prevent the akatsuki from finding him. I think the leaf, the third, the elders, and Danzo realize how important it was to try to keep Naruto's secret until he was at a point he could have better control over the ninetail. Naruto always thought the villagers looked at him different but the truth of the matter is they were likely told not to engage him.
  Posted on June 30, 2013 02:46
Akkadian
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1805
Joined on:
October 12, 2011
#73
No actually I have a theory that will shake all of you.

Obito has died long ago. Since he was crushed by the boulder.
Madara found his body. He merged what was left of his body with a zetsu .
The zetsu's soul was also merged with Obito's memories.
As a result, the Zetsu merged with Obito gained all of obito's traits, memories and personality. In few words he started living as a clone of Obito, but not the original one.
The clone (Obito) knew all along that he is not the original one. That would explain his alter ego as Tobi.
That also explain why he said "I am so one" and also explains why he said to Kakashi "You can call me with that name if you want. To me it doesn't matter anymore".
It would be understandable for a clone of the original person to feel detached from the reality. Feel like he's lonely in this world and left without hope.
(Think about it as if you died and someone took some of your body cells to make a clone of you)

Now seeing that Madara is using Obito (the clone) as a pawn for himself my theory is (the spicey part)
that the clone will defy Madara's will and use his last energy to bring into life the soul of the original (the real Obito)

The real obito died as a hero who protected and loved his comrades. By coming back to life he will gain all the memories of the clone and everything that has happened so far and make his resolve to either be himself as the one who died, or go along his clone's plan.
  Posted on June 30, 2013 06:32
EvanGrant
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5166
Joined on:
February 21, 2007
#74
Akkadian wrote:
No actually I have a theory that will shake all of you.

Obito has died long ago. Since he was crushed by the boulder.
Madara found his body. He merged what was left of his body with a zetsu .
The zetsu's soul was also merged with Obito's memories.
As a result, the Zetsu merged with Obito gained all of obito's traits, memories and personality. In few words he started living as a clone of Obito, but not the original one.
The clone (Obito) knew all along that he is not the original one. That would explain his alter ego as Tobi.
That also explain why he said "I am so one" and also explains why he said to Kakashi "You can call me with that name if you want. To me it doesn't matter anymore".
It would be understandable for a clone of the original person to feel detached from the reality. Feel like he's lonely in this world and left without hope.
(Think about it as if you died and someone took some of your body cells to make a clone of you)

Now seeing that Madara is using Obito (the clone) as a pawn for himself my theory is (the spicey part)
that the clone will defy Madara's will and use his last energy to bring into life the soul of the original (the real Obito)

The real obito died as a hero who protected and loved his comrades. By coming back to life he will gain all the memories of the clone and everything that has happened so far and make his resolve to either be himself as the one who died, or go along his clone's plan.
Nice theory, but I don't think a wimpy Chuunin-level 13 year old is going to turn the tides for either side in the war.
  Posted on June 30, 2013 06:54
Akkadian
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1805
Joined on:
October 12, 2011
#75
EvanGrant wrote:
Akkadian wrote:
No actually I have a theory that will shake all of you.

Obito has died long ago. Since he was crushed by the boulder.
Madara found his body. He merged what was left of his body with a zetsu .
The zetsu's soul was also merged with Obito's memories.
As a result, the Zetsu merged with Obito gained all of obito's traits, memories and personality. In few words he started living as a clone of Obito, but not the original one.
The clone (Obito) knew all along that he is not the original one. That would explain his alter ego as Tobi.
That also explain why he said "I am so one" and also explains why he said to Kakashi "You can call me with that name if you want. To me it doesn't matter anymore".
It would be understandable for a clone of the original person to feel detached from the reality. Feel like he's lonely in this world and left without hope.
(Think about it as if you died and someone took some of your body cells to make a clone of you)

Now seeing that Madara is using Obito (the clone) as a pawn for himself my theory is (the spicey part)
that the clone will defy Madara's will and use his last energy to bring into life the soul of the original (the real Obito)

The real obito died as a hero who protected and loved his comrades. By coming back to life he will gain all the memories of the clone and everything that has happened so far and make his resolve to either be himself as the one who died, or go along his clone's plan.
Nice theory, but I don't think a wimpy Chuunin-level 13 year old is going to turn the tides for either side in the war.

As I said, Obito's soul will be resurrected with Naraka path and brought in the actual body. If you have seen in pain invasion, naraka path not only revives people, but also fixes their bodies.
DayOne_A1.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1