Naruto 636 - Page 3


 Topic: Naruto 636
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on June 26, 2013 13:48
itachixtsukuyomi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3134
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#31
That nigga put his whole arm through obito.........
  Posted on June 26, 2013 14:43
mainman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4560
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#32
good bye Obito.... you did make this story somewhat interesting....... in a very retarded way

One thing I can say is that even tho you turned out mental atleast you didn't give up on your goal, for that you were a true ninja........ in a very retarded way


Fallen Miko: Clan Thread ~~ Recruitment Thread ~~ Chat ~~ 火 Proud Fallen Miko Leader火
......................................................................................................................................................................
Fourth Naruto Data book Stat Predictions
  Posted on June 26, 2013 14:44
Jorison
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 483
Joined on:
June 22, 2013
#33
itachixtsukuyomi wrote:
That nigga put his whole arm through obito.........

:D
Tournaments Won: 1
<------ By Kakashiblade123 :)
  Posted on June 26, 2013 14:47
superstarX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7184
Joined on:
June 14, 2011
#34
Ty for sharing man

sig by AYAME
avy by floryndumitru
#203 Ivyaert Official Tournament WON #003 God Tournament WON


  Posted on June 26, 2013 15:49
FalcoVet101
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
King Walter

Posts: 10721
Joined on:
April 12, 2008
#35
Stickied, this topic is the official discussion.

Also, shit, that escalated quickly.

Destiny0ne wrote:
valyo wrote:
I didnt understand. What happened in the last 2 pages? Did Obito die and get revived?
I think he used rinne tensei as his last attempt before dying, to revive madara
Actually, from what it looks like, it seems Madara forced the jutsu from Obito when he appeared. Obito was thinking of Rin and was upset, but then Madara controlled Obito for the revival.

Click here to read my first short story, Dreamcatcher
  Posted on June 26, 2013 16:01
reborn_angel
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 43
Joined on:
July 1, 2008
#36
FalcoVet101 wrote:
Actually, from what it looks like, it seems Madara forced the jutsu from Obito when he appeared. Obito was thinking of Rin and was upset, but then Madara controlled Obito for the revival.

Yup, that's what it looks like...

Thx for the share
--> <--
  Posted on June 26, 2013 17:16
mainman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4560
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#37
FalcoVet101 wrote:
Stickied, this topic is the official discussion.

Also, shit, that escalated quickly.

Destiny0ne wrote:
valyo wrote:
I didnt understand. What happened in the last 2 pages? Did Obito die and get revived?
I think he used rinne tensei as his last attempt before dying, to revive madara
Actually, from what it looks like, it seems Madara forced the jutsu from Obito when he appeared. Obito was thinking of Rin and was upset, but then Madara controlled Obito for the revival.
looks like it was the plan all along to me, that's why he returned to the battle field. I do think it was executed earlier than planned tho

Did you guys see Minato's face.... guess he now knows who caused his death


Fallen Miko: Clan Thread ~~ Recruitment Thread ~~ Chat ~~ 火 Proud Fallen Miko Leader火
......................................................................................................................................................................
Fourth Naruto Data book Stat Predictions
  Posted on June 26, 2013 17:21
Tigersnow
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1429
Joined on:
September 20, 2007
#38
Red_Sharigan wrote:
Tigersnow wrote:
Madara forced Obito to use Rinne Tensei, just because Obito is weak and Madara had a part in him (like the Black Zetsu). The Juubi will reach his final stage either in his Jinchuuriki or not. What will Minato do?

I have strange feeling that the Edo Kages will be revived as well with the Rinne Tensei.

As for Kakashi... Can he return? Actually I want someone to die, but I would be sad as well. But I want to see Kakashis death.

As for the future, Sasuke wants to destroy everything like always and Naruto wants to protect it. Sasuke is a m***** f*****. He is still a child, that wants to play.

I don't know want the current Kage can do after they lost against Madara, but I think we will see the Slug Sage Mode.

And really wants with Yamato? Is he dead? Or is he alive? I want that Kishi shows just one scene so that we be satisfied.

If the Bijuus like Naruto said can be brought back, that would be really awesome. All Bijuus live in peace. I hope the Juubi doesn't die completely because of the Bijuus.

And I want Minato to give the Kyuubi Chakra to Naruto. Is is still dead and he don't need this power anymore! :amused

I really hate what im reading right now, it is a shame that some people still didnt get what sasuke said and are still saying that he is an idiot who wants to destroy everything for the sake of destroying everything. I find him as the only char that actually understands how to bring real peace upon the ninja, he undrrstood ehat you couldnt and that is the reason for all this fighting - the bijuus - if it wasnt for the bijuu the uchihas wouldnt have been killed and the ninja world would have been living in peace. Killing the juubi was the sage of six paths' real goal and because he couldnt he distributed its chakra to form the other bijuus and so killing it would mean fulfilling the sage's goal.
Now of course that comes with some sacrifices, as for naruto i find him to be really naive at this point, he wants to save every one and obtain peace, NOW THAT IS SOME NAIVE SHIT.

Forcing everyone to do something and destroy everything brings peace? It's like the Infinite Tsukiyomi. And it's not the Bijuus fault that the Uchihas died, it's the Uchiha fault to control everything (the Bijuss for example Madara) and died. Yeah the Juubi is the pure evil, but not the nine Bijuu and there is a huge difference. What Naruto wants to do is the real peace, the bijuss didn't something wrong they protected themselves, but the shinobi always hurt them all played with them as like a tool. Sasuke has no right in killing these 9.
  Posted on June 26, 2013 21:59
saske_ftoc
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 240
Joined on:
December 2, 2008
#39
Tigersnow wrote:
Forcing everyone to do something and destroy everything brings peace? It's like the Infinite Tsukiyomi. And it's not the Bijuus fault that the Uchihas died, it's the Uchiha fault to control everything (the Bijuss for example Madara) and died. Yeah the Juubi is the pure evil, but not the nine Bijuu and there is a huge difference. What Naruto wants to do is the real peace, the bijuss didn't something wrong they protected themselves, but the shinobi always hurt them all played with them as like a tool. Sasuke has no right in killing these 9.


Mmmm, Colton Haynes.. :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed

On Topic: If the Bijuu die, they will revive. They are immortal anyway. Right now, stoping the Juubi is everything. So if it means sacrificing immortals who can revive themselves, why not....
  Posted on June 26, 2013 22:33
Tigersnow
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1429
Joined on:
September 20, 2007
#40
saske_ftoc wrote:
Tigersnow wrote:
Forcing everyone to do something and destroy everything brings peace? It's like the Infinite Tsukiyomi. And it's not the Bijuus fault that the Uchihas died, it's the Uchiha fault to control everything (the Bijuss for example Madara) and died. Yeah the Juubi is the pure evil, but not the nine Bijuu and there is a huge difference. What Naruto wants to do is the real peace, the bijuss didn't something wrong they protected themselves, but the shinobi always hurt them all played with them as like a tool. Sasuke has no right in killing these 9.


Mmmm, Colton Haynes.. :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed :embarressed

On Topic: If the Bijuu die, they will revive. They are immortal anyway. Right now, stoping the Juubi is everything. So if it means sacrificing immortals who can revive themselves, why not....

Bijuus aren't immortal if the Jinchuuriki dies, then they get out of that body, thats completely different when you kill them while they don't have a Jinchuuriki.

On Colton: Yeah he is so sexy
  Posted on June 27, 2013 15:24
Shadow_Minato
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1964
Joined on:
November 18, 2011
#41
That fight was lame. Damn, it's like I can't be impressed anymore...

I guess Obito is going to die. Good riddance, although he was one of very few villains I liked.
  Posted on June 27, 2013 19:45
vladimix10
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 214
Joined on:
September 23, 2010
#42
Well , honestly , I don't think Obito had enough chakra to use the Rinnegan ... Plus , he used the Rinnegan for the linked vision only , i haven't seen him use any of nagato's powers ...
What would be really BS is Kakashi getting out of the dimension , i mean he was stabbed pretty badly , he is really banged up , no kyuubi boost this time ...

And it's quite obvious that Obito will die , Madara is forcing him to use the Rinne Tensei and there is no way he will get out alive...

Im still curious when Madara will become the Jinchuuriki for the Ten-Tails , who's going to stop him... quite possibly unlimited chakra , Rinnegan fully mastered , Ultimate Susano 'o , either than a plot jutsu , he is invincible.

Either way , this war has become a load of bullshit ...
  Posted on June 27, 2013 20:15
Sun18
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 324
Joined on:
June 22, 2009
#43
Back when Tobi was known as Madara I always thought his intangibility thing was one of his weaker jutsus.
I always believed he had some other crazy powerful jutsus that he's been hiding.
Looks like I was horribly wrong.
Obito is really no stronger than an average leaf jounin without his space-time tricks.
  Posted on June 28, 2013 00:08
KuroKumori
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 309
Joined on:
September 21, 2009
#44
that was a productive chapter.

the whole thing could have easily been spent by taking us back to the old days when obito and kakashi fought, but instead he decided to bring an end to the fight quickly, which i guess is nice
  Posted on June 28, 2013 00:10
Shadow_Minato
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1964
Joined on:
November 18, 2011
#45
I just now noticed... Kakashi beat the living shit out of Obito. Um, Obito is supposed to be the strongest in the Akatsuki... What in the fuck?
There are currently no users online.