Naruto 636 - Page 2


 Topic: Naruto 636
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on June 26, 2013 10:25
Gogo2013
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 239
Joined on:
January 3, 2013
#16
Thank you man I was need it
  Posted on June 26, 2013 10:27
Tigersnow
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1429
Joined on:
September 20, 2007
#17
Madara forced Obito to use Rinne Tensei, just because Obito is weak and Madara had a part in him (like the Black Zetsu). The Juubi will reach his final stage either in his Jinchuuriki or not. What will Minato do?

I have strange feeling that the Edo Kages will be revived as well with the Rinne Tensei.

As for Kakashi... Can he return? Actually I want someone to die, but I would be sad as well. But I want to see Kakashis death.

As for the future, Sasuke wants to destroy everything like always and Naruto wants to protect it. Sasuke is a m***** f*****. He is still a child, that wants to play.

I don't know want the current Kage can do after they lost against Madara, but I think we will see the Slug Sage Mode.

And really wants with Yamato? Is he dead? Or is he alive? I want that Kishi shows just one scene so that we be satisfied.

If the Bijuus like Naruto said can be brought back, that would be really awesome. All Bijuus live in peace. I hope the Juubi doesn't die completely because of the Bijuus.

And I want Minato to give the Kyuubi Chakra to Naruto. Is is still dead and he don't need this power anymore!
  Posted on June 26, 2013 10:30
LegitDev
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 41
Joined on:
February 3, 2013
#18
tru11 wrote:
RIP Obito and for the love of god let kakahi die to.
he is way to weak anyways compared to the naruto days.

Kakash is Kage level

He's probably one of the strongest in the leaf atm.
  Posted on June 26, 2013 10:31
T-Dot
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 190
Joined on:
December 27, 2012
#19
tru11 wrote:
RIP Obito and for the love of god let kakahi die to.
he is way to weak anyways compared to the naruto days.
What? Kakashi is one of the strongest characters in the series...he's just defeated a guy with MS and Rinnegan
No sig
  Posted on June 26, 2013 10:39
the_master_
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 593
Joined on:
November 24, 2008
#20
Dude, Kakashi could probably take down on 1vs1 any of the current 5 kages.
  Posted on June 26, 2013 11:01
Kasumaru
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3625
Joined on:
January 23, 2009
#21
Thanks for Share
  Posted on June 26, 2013 11:05
connor1999
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 74
Joined on:
July 27, 2010
#22
tru11 wrote:
RIP Obito and for the love of god let kakahi die to.
he is way to weak anyways compared to the naruto days.

Hey! Kakashi's Fine He's A Hero BTW So He Shouldn't Die
Sig By nundaime-hokage
Naruto-Arena Name connor10

Avatar By ImOnHD ---->
  Posted on June 26, 2013 11:23
kakashi_blake
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1837
Joined on:
April 26, 2009
#23
kakashi better not die yet .. he still needs to show his face.. poor obito underestimated madara
  Posted on June 26, 2013 11:43
LeoM10
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3663
Joined on:
June 15, 2013
#24
Thanks for sharing.....
  Posted on June 26, 2013 12:11
Red_Sharigan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1058
Joined on:
July 13, 2009
#25
Tigersnow wrote:
Madara forced Obito to use Rinne Tensei, just because Obito is weak and Madara had a part in him (like the Black Zetsu). The Juubi will reach his final stage either in his Jinchuuriki or not. What will Minato do?

I have strange feeling that the Edo Kages will be revived as well with the Rinne Tensei.

As for Kakashi... Can he return? Actually I want someone to die, but I would be sad as well. But I want to see Kakashis death.

As for the future, Sasuke wants to destroy everything like always and Naruto wants to protect it. Sasuke is a m***** f*****. He is still a child, that wants to play.

I don't know want the current Kage can do after they lost against Madara, but I think we will see the Slug Sage Mode.

And really wants with Yamato? Is he dead? Or is he alive? I want that Kishi shows just one scene so that we be satisfied.

If the Bijuus like Naruto said can be brought back, that would be really awesome. All Bijuus live in peace. I hope the Juubi doesn't die completely because of the Bijuus.

And I want Minato to give the Kyuubi Chakra to Naruto. Is is still dead and he don't need this power anymore! :amused

I really hate what im reading right now, it is a shame that some people still didnt get what sasuke said and are still saying that he is an idiot who wants to destroy everything for the sake of destroying everything. I find him as the only char that actually understands how to bring real peace upon the ninja, he undrrstood ehat you couldnt and that is the reason for all this fighting - the bijuus - if it wasnt for the bijuu the uchihas wouldnt have been killed and the ninja world would have been living in peace. Killing the juubi was the sage of six paths' real goal and because he couldnt he distributed its chakra to form the other bijuus and so killing it would mean fulfilling the sage's goal.
Now of course that comes with some sacrifices, as for naruto i find him to be really naive at this point, he wants to save every one and obtain peace, NOW THAT IS SOME NAIVE SHIT.
|| Egyptian
|| Awesome Avy by Sorina

Itachi wrote:
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts… their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?
  Posted on June 26, 2013 12:55
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Six Paths

Posts: 26314
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#26
T-Dot wrote:
he's just defeated a guy with MS and Rinnegan
He just defeated the most retarded Uchiha ever, who doesn't know how to use Rinnengan, MS, Senju DNA, and all kinds of other powers he had at his disposal.

As for the chapter, this could have been done w/o all those flashbacks, I already watched Leonardo DiCaprio's Inception, I don't need this shit.

Pretty much retired from NB, find me on MyAnimeList from now on
  Posted on June 26, 2013 13:12
frozen26
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1648
Joined on:
October 12, 2011
#27
So Edo Tensei may give you unlimited chakara but your level of use of chakara must be limited. Madara becoming the jinx will give him new level of powers but it wont be unlimited. However, my guess is he won't be running out with 10 tail chakara.

To beat Madara they are going to have to get the jinx to break out of his body and go on a rampage. That should weaken Madara enough so you defeat him.
  Posted on June 26, 2013 13:33
r_starks
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3415
Joined on:
August 11, 2007
#28
well madara. thats just...... fucked up:amazed
°And what ever happens, Protect your honor as B.M.A. Leader ° - Ric

request a character to me by clicking this link
  Posted on June 26, 2013 13:42
frozen26
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1648
Joined on:
October 12, 2011
#29
Red_Sharigan wrote:
Tigersnow wrote:
Madara forced Obito to use Rinne Tensei, just because Obito is weak and Madara had a part in him (like the Black Zetsu). The Juubi will reach his final stage either in his Jinchuuriki or not. What will Minato do?

I have strange feeling that the Edo Kages will be revived as well with the Rinne Tensei.

As for Kakashi... Can he return? Actually I want someone to die, but I would be sad as well. But I want to see Kakashis death.

As for the future, Sasuke wants to destroy everything like always and Naruto wants to protect it. Sasuke is a m***** f*****. He is still a child, that wants to play.

I don't know want the current Kage can do after they lost against Madara, but I think we will see the Slug Sage Mode.

And really wants with Yamato? Is he dead? Or is he alive? I want that Kishi shows just one scene so that we be satisfied.

If the Bijuus like Naruto said can be brought back, that would be really awesome. All Bijuus live in peace. I hope the Juubi doesn't die completely because of the Bijuus.

And I want Minato to give the Kyuubi Chakra to Naruto. Is is still dead and he don't need this power anymore! :amused

I really hate what im reading right now, it is a shame that some people still didnt get what sasuke said and are still saying that he is an idiot who wants to destroy everything for the sake of destroying everything. I find him as the only char that actually understands how to bring real peace upon the ninja, he undrrstood ehat you couldnt and that is the reason for all this fighting - the bijuus - if it wasnt for the bijuu the uchihas wouldnt have been killed and the ninja world would have been living in peace. Killing the juubi was the sage of six paths' real goal and because he couldnt he distributed its chakra to form the other bijuus and so killing it would mean fulfilling the sage's goal.
Now of course that comes with some sacrifices, as for naruto i find him to be really naive at this point, he wants to save every one and obtain peace, NOW THAT IS SOME NAIVE SHIT.

I agree with your last part about Naruto(the rest too) He needs to stop holding back and trying to fix things. He will repeat the same mistakes Hashirama did.
  Posted on June 26, 2013 13:43
fabian009
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7326
Joined on:
February 8, 2010
#30
That madara......
DayOne_A1.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1