Hanayome Presents: GFX Inc. V.2


 Topic: Hanayome Presents: GFX Inc. V.2
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on June 9, 2013 04:23
Hanayome-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 162
Joined on:
September 3, 2012
#1
Open
Help Wanted
  Posted on June 9, 2013 04:24
Hanayome-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 162
Joined on:
September 3, 2012
#2

Hanayome-

_Venemous_


Hanayome-


_Venemous_



Hanayome-


_Venemous_


Hanayome-

_Venemous_


Hanayome-


_Venemous_





Hanayome-

_Venemous_


Hanayome-
For K1ll3er509
For halo3odct313
For K1ll3er509

_Venemous_
For pd70
For Sasuke_Iternal


Hanayome-
For K1ll3er509
For halo3odct313
For K1ll3er509

_Venemous_
For pd70
For Sasuke_Iternal


Hanayome-

_Venemous_


Hanayome-

_Venemous_
  Posted on June 9, 2013 04:24
Hanayome-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 162
Joined on:
September 3, 2012
#3

Don't forget to ask for a GFXer
  Posted on June 9, 2013 04:25
Hanayome-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 162
Joined on:
September 3, 2012
#4
Workers
Hanayome-
Specialty: Sigs, Avys, Drawings, Banners, In-Game BG's, Icons, Selection Screen BG's, CC Pics

_Venemous_
Specialty: In-Game BG's,Selection Screen BG's, Avys, Sigs, Icons, Banners, etc.

  Posted on June 9, 2013 04:32
_Venomous_
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1109
Joined on:
February 27, 2009
#5
1st post.
Will edit when I actually read everything. -wary-
Edit:

User: _Venomous_

Gimp or Photoshop: Photoshop

How long have you been GFXing?: About a year and a half w/ long pauses in between.

What's your specialty?: Don't feel as if I have one but I make ingame and selection BGs pretty often.

What area(s) can you work in?: All of the above except drawings.

How active are you?: Pretty active, around 7-8/10

Anything else that makes you unique?: Nope.

3 examples:

X X X
Everyday 100 of low post count members die due to nosebleeds...with just one topic a day we can all help to save the lives of these members.
  Posted on June 9, 2013 04:50
Hanayome-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 162
Joined on:
September 3, 2012
#6
_Venomous_ wrote:
1st post.
Will edit when I actually read everything. -wary-
Edit:

User: _Venomous_

Gimp or Photoshop: Photoshop

How long have you been GFXing?: About a year and a half w/ long pauses in between.

What's your specialty?: Don't feel as if I have one but I make ingame and selection BGs pretty often.

What area(s) can you work in?: All of the above except drawings.

How active are you?: Pretty active, around 7-8/10

Anything else that makes you unique?: Nope.

3 examples:

X X X
Accepted!
Welcome to the shop!
  Posted on June 9, 2013 04:52
_Venomous_
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1109
Joined on:
February 27, 2009
#7
Hanayome- wrote:
_Venomous_ wrote:
1st post.
Will edit when I actually read everything. -wary-
Edit:

User: _Venomous_

Gimp or Photoshop: Photoshop

How long have you been GFXing?: About a year and a half w/ long pauses in between.

What's your specialty?: Don't feel as if I have one but I make ingame and selection BGs pretty often.

What area(s) can you work in?: All of the above except drawings.

How active are you?: Pretty active, around 7-8/10

Anything else that makes you unique?: Nope.

3 examples:

X X X
Accepted!
Welcome to the shop!
Ty, you should come to Aspiration chat so we can talk.
Everyday 100 of low post count members die due to nosebleeds...with just one topic a day we can all help to save the lives of these members.
  Posted on June 9, 2013 04:52
khan_beast
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 636
Joined on:
July 27, 2011
#8
Well organised and nice banners , i will apply when I'll be back ^-^

A New Begining , A New Start
  Posted on June 9, 2013 04:55
Hanayome-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 162
Joined on:
September 3, 2012
#9
_Venomous_ wrote:
Hanayome- wrote:
_Venomous_ wrote:
1st post.
Will edit when I actually read everything. -wary-
Edit:

User: _Venomous_

Gimp or Photoshop: Photoshop

How long have you been GFXing?: About a year and a half w/ long pauses in between.

What's your specialty?: Don't feel as if I have one but I make ingame and selection BGs pretty often.

What area(s) can you work in?: All of the above except drawings.

How active are you?: Pretty active, around 7-8/10

Anything else that makes you unique?: Nope.

3 examples:

X X X
Accepted!
Welcome to the shop!
Ty, you should come to Aspiration chat so we can talk.
Gotcha
@khan- sounds good
  Posted on June 9, 2013 04:59
pursin
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6717
Joined on:
July 19, 2007
#10
ERMAGERD.
RESERVED THE FUCK OUT OF THIS!
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?

CAPS!
<3
  Posted on June 9, 2013 05:02
Hanayome-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 162
Joined on:
September 3, 2012
#11
pursin wrote:
ERMAGERD.
RESERVED THE FUCK OUT OF THIS!
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?

CAPS!
<3
lol, I've been preoccupied
  Posted on June 9, 2013 05:18
k1ll3r509
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 458
Joined on:
April 24, 2010
#12
reserved good to see you back
My Stalker
Credit to zen for avy
  Posted on June 9, 2013 18:26
pd70
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 352
Joined on:
May 16, 2011
#13
Ingame/Selection BG: Selection BG
Worker:_Venomous_
Stock/Render:here
Text:the master of the sharingan
Symbol:
Extras:

Ingame/Selection BG: Ingame BG
Worker:_Venomous_
Stock/Render:here
Text:the god of shinobi
Symbol:
Extras:

avy by: sasori_basama_lf
  Posted on June 9, 2013 18:27
Redflash-Itachi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 22493
Joined on:
May 28, 2011
#14
Welcome back i guess hana

Lovely shop <3
Retired.
  Posted on June 9, 2013 19:04
your2weak
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 977
Joined on:
April 21, 2013
#15
User: your2weak

Gimp or Photoshop: Photoshop,devianart

How long have you been GFXing?: 5 months on sa

What's your specialty?:avys, custom character creation pictures
What area(s) can you work in?: what ever you want me to do if i can finish it ill accomplish

How active are you?: im active almost alll day until the sun goes down (i moved away from all my friends)

Anything else that makes you unique?: srry no

3 examples:(Invalid img)