February 24, 2007
• As the NB's League of Legends: Holiday Brawl's successor, the Summer Brawl has evolved and grown into a tournament that doesn't suck like the last one. The Summer Brawl will be ran similar to the Holiday Brawl was, but with slight modifications to improve gameplay and enhance the tournament experience. All that is required to start a team is a team captain and some players. If you cannot find a team, there will be a "teamless" application and section where you will put your name. If you are a team and are lacking a member, a similar section will be created. Each team has 5 members. There will be one captain, and one substitute. The substitute cannot be on any other team and must have an NA account that is dated before this topic is made. Unfortunately, this tournament is only for the players on the North American League of Legends server. A tournament for the other servers is a possibility in the future. Game play is simple, each team will play an opposing team once a week. All teams will play each other at least once, simply stated, the tournament is using the Round Robin format. All matches will be played in Best of 3. There will be a point system to keep track of the standings. The point system is as follows:
• For each kill a team scores, the team will earn 1 point.
• For each death, the team will lose 1 point.
• For each tower taken down, the team will earn 5 points.
• For each baron, the team will earn 10 points.
• For each dragon, the team will earn 7 points.
• For each win a team scores, they gain 25 points.
The point system is used to help determine which teams are at the top of the leaderboard and which teams are not. Points are purely fictional and have no physical gain.
At the end of each week, an MVP will be chosen. This is decided by the host, myself, and no one else. The MVP will be factored in by performance during the game, score at the end of the game, and attitude during the game.
• Each team must have 5 members, and only members from the registered team may participate. One substitute per team is allowed, but the substitute must not be playing on any other team.
• All games are to be played using the Custom Game feature, on the map Summoner's Rift and using Draft Mode.
• Each team can ban 3 champions.
• The first team to destroy the enemy's nexus wins.
• The use of known glitches or etc. will not be tolerated.
• When it comes to playing the game, be sportsmanlike. Remember, you can and will be reported for unsportsmanlike behaviour and are subject to punishment by Riot Games.
• You must use your OWN account. Using someone else's account is extremely prohibited and will be punished by removal of member from the team.
• You must play the role you were registered to play for. So if I wanted HotShotGG to top lane one game, he MAY NOT jungle the next game. Poor HotShot. The only way for an individual to swap roles is if the roster is updated a week before the change takes place. (IE HotShot plays top lane the week they change the roster, but the following week he 'rumbles in the jungles')
• If there are any questions or rules you would like to see added, post below and I will take a look and verify if it is a solid rule and add it to the list. Happy Ganking!
Team Application Form:
• Team Name -
• Team Captain -
• • • Top Lane -
• • • Jungler -
• • • Mid Lane -
• • • AD Carry -
• • • Support -
~ Substitute -
• Team Name - Gooby pls
• Team Captain - Cjca
• • • Top Lane - DomiNatê
• • • Jungler - Cjca
• • • Mid Lane - Sweetie Bðt
• • • AD Carry - Goofy
• • • Support - Voctis
~ Substitute - Zooted Cow
• Team Name - Sanctimonia Reborn
• Team Captain - FeignedTruth
• • • Top Lane - Maxillion
• • • Jungler - Anagantios
• • • Mid Lane - FeignedTruth
• • • AD Carry - AD Feixiang
• • • Support - Dustloop
~ Substitute - Saaabrina
• Team Name - Ctulhu
• Team Captain - Emperor Sidious
• • • Top Lane - AioriosVIte (Deathwarg(jp))
• • • Jungler - BondJ (Jupchit)
• • • Mid Lane - Helixblitzer (Spark58)
• • • AD Carry - Emperor Sidious (CommanderColin)
• • • Support - Versecker (Versecker)
~ Substitute - Kilik (Kismie124)
• Team Name - Aenigma
• Team Captain - AE Lusion
• • • Top Lane - AE Zoro
• • • Jungler - AE Omnigma
• • • Mid Lane - AE Seifer
• • • AD Carry - AE Lusion
• • • Support - Peytonatto
~ Substitute - Deeliminator
• Team Name - Acceleration (ACC)
• Team Captain - xCurse
• • • Top Lane - Turnér (Gaara6979)
• • • Jungler - AnimE_FeveR (AnimE_FeveR)
• • • Mid Lane - xCurse (Curs3d_Legend)
• • • AD Carry - Háck (GaaraOwnzU)
• • • Support - HitsugaXIII (SilentZen)
~ Substitute: Legendary Kennen (Legendary!)
• Team Name - Team Siren
• Team Captain - Random Play
• • • Top Lane - Decibel
• • • Jungler - Ricepilaf
• • • Mid Lane - Random Play
• • • AD Carry - zZImpactZz
• • • Support - Sociopathic
~ Substitute - Miffed
• Team Name - Gramaphone Elegance
• Team Captain - KaosKilla9231
• • • Top Lane - KaosKilla9231 (Tuxedø Mask)
• • • Jungler - rory (Rules Fools
• • • Mid Lane - dark_1star (19XXs)
• • • AD Carry -__miss*fail__ (ur so not kawaii)
• • • Support - hansio (001hans)
~ Substitute - Fear1121 (xFxExAxRx)
• Team Name - Purple Unicorns
• Team Captain - AsianB3auty
• • • Top Lane - Coopersafag (Silverbolt) (fag)
• • • Jungler - 00Fly00
• • • Mid Lane - Leonz16 ~ MVP WEEK ONE
• • • AD Carry - Swizzy1017
• • • Support - AsianB3auty
~ Substitute - KazuoOda
Individuals Looking For A Team wrote:
Teams Looking For A Member wrote:
Sanctimonia Reborn - 1-0
Gooby pls 1 - 0
Aenigma 1 - 0
Team Siren 1- 0
Acceleration 0 -1
Cthulhu 0 - 1
Gramaphone Elegancy 0 - 1
Purple Unicorns 0 - 1
† hell yea bitch dis go hard as hell flocka i will suck big dick team
slut all day and week month year and century i love big naps
D I C K S Q U A D † Worldwide Image Shop