Minato (Prediction)


 Topic: Minato (Prediction)
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on May 19, 2013 22:40
Akkadian
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1804
Joined on:
October 12, 2011
#1
So basically here's what might happen. Rinnegan has an ability to revive people, not only those killed most recently by the user, but also deceased people from long ago. We learned this because Madara mentioned that he was expecting to be revived as a normal person from Ghedo Rine Tensei.But from Obitos words we learned that that comes with the price of the user losing his own life.
Seeing how things are going Obito might turn around and revive all people he killed in this war, and also revive Minato(probably Kushina too) aat the cost of his life. After all he was the reason they died.

And Minato ruins Naruto's hopes of becoming hokage again.
  Posted on May 19, 2013 22:50
reissyboy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 4463
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#2
NIGGU I FINK U MITE BE RITE YOU KNA
  Posted on May 19, 2013 22:58
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Tomb Stoner

Posts: 26128
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#3
If Obito dies by that, they should bury him inside the Konoha Hall to honor his great sacrifice.

Helper of the Year----------------------------------------- For my WWE Niqqas
  Posted on May 19, 2013 23:24
trttrfggffffe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 4864
Joined on:
December 27, 2009
#4
not true jiraiya would have came back.

only nobodies died so far, so it would be pointless/gay.
"I’m so mean, I make medicine sick" -ronx MURDER!


PT.1.......(aqua-teen-mix).........Bad..........Good ........(halloween-mix) ......... PT.2
  Posted on May 20, 2013 02:35
JoeyMcGrath
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 2938
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#5
trttrfggffffe wrote:
not true jiraiya would have came back.

only nobodies died so far, so it would be pointless/gay.

In this war alone:

Atsui
Samui
Neji
Shikaku
Ao
Mabui
Inoichi
Mei (possible dead)
A (possibly dead)
Gaara (possibly dead)
Tsunade (alive last we saw her, but could die any chapter)
Oonoki (most likely dead)

Plus thousands of unnamed shinobi that don't mean a thing to us.


In Invasion of Pain, we only lost Kakashi and Shizune. Yet Nagato revived everybody.
So chances are pretty high that the jutsu will be used again.
Haters gonna hate. Waiters gonna wait.
Most dope on the Boards since '08


Visit my showcase, yo.
  Posted on May 20, 2013 03:10
EvanGrant
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 5158
Joined on:
February 21, 2007
#6
I don't think Rinne Tensei kills the user. I'm pretty sure it just exhausted all of Nagato's chakra when he used it. I could be wrong though...

But anyways, that is a pretty strong possibility, as long as Obito has a change of heart. I personally hope he doesn't as it would be too cliche if he did.

And if all that did happen, I'm sure Minato would be more than happy to let Naruto (who will be the hero of the war) be the Hokage.
  Posted on May 20, 2013 17:33
frozen26
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1635
Joined on:
October 12, 2011
#7
I don't see why they won't go in that direction given the fact it is the end.
  Posted on May 20, 2013 20:18
bobmarle
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1029
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#8
EvanGrant wrote:
I don't think Rinne Tensei kills the user. I'm pretty sure it just exhausted all of Nagato's chakra when he used it. I could be wrong though...

But anyways, that is a pretty strong possibility, as long as Obito has a change of heart. I personally hope he doesn't as it would be too cliche if he did.

And if all that did happen, I'm sure Minato would be more than happy to let Naruto (who will be the hero of the war) be the Hokage.

You are completely correct about that. The only reason that Nagato died from it because he had used too much chakra already.

But if this was the case, and obito was pissed about rin, couldn't he have just taken the rennigan from maadera in the first place, and then use it to revive rin?
Then as great Bonham finished his mug of beer and a 700 year version of Moby Dick. He turned to the great Odin in the hall of Valhalla and said "Odin, curse you and the wretched raven that lies upon your shoulders. Send me to Earth I have grown weary of these halls and wish to know more of Humans." His wish was granted by Odin only after a long draw from his hash pipe. Thus Led Zeppelin came to be. Unfortunately his mortal body could not with stand his thirst for liquor and bacon sandwiches
  Posted on May 21, 2013 05:19
frozen26
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1635
Joined on:
October 12, 2011
#9
bobmarle wrote:
EvanGrant wrote:
I don't think Rinne Tensei kills the user. I'm pretty sure it just exhausted all of Nagato's chakra when he used it. I could be wrong though...

But anyways, that is a pretty strong possibility, as long as Obito has a change of heart. I personally hope he doesn't as it would be too cliche if he did.

And if all that did happen, I'm sure Minato would be more than happy to let Naruto (who will be the hero of the war) be the Hokage.

You are completely correct about that. The only reason that Nagato died from it because he had used too much chakra already.

But if this was the case, and obito was pissed about rin, couldn't he have just taken the rennigan from maadera in the first place, and then use it to revive rin?

You forget a teenage Nagato had the Rinnegan when Obito met Madara. Obito surely did not have enough power or skills to take even a cookie from Nagato who had just completed his training with Master Jiraya.
  Posted on May 21, 2013 21:34
bobmarle
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1029
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#10
frozen26 wrote:
bobmarle wrote:
EvanGrant wrote:
I don't think Rinne Tensei kills the user. I'm pretty sure it just exhausted all of Nagato's chakra when he used it. I could be wrong though...

But anyways, that is a pretty strong possibility, as long as Obito has a change of heart. I personally hope he doesn't as it would be too cliche if he did.

And if all that did happen, I'm sure Minato would be more than happy to let Naruto (who will be the hero of the war) be the Hokage.

You are completely correct about that. The only reason that Nagato died from it because he had used too much chakra already.

But if this was the case, and obito was pissed about rin, couldn't he have just taken the rennigan from maadera in the first place, and then use it to revive rin?

You forget a teenage Nagato had the Rinnegan when Obito met Madara. Obito surely did not have enough power or skills to take even a cookie from Nagato who had just completed his training with Master Jiraya.


Yes, but I remember that obito was the one to give nagato the eyes in the first place after maadara died.
Then as great Bonham finished his mug of beer and a 700 year version of Moby Dick. He turned to the great Odin in the hall of Valhalla and said "Odin, curse you and the wretched raven that lies upon your shoulders. Send me to Earth I have grown weary of these halls and wish to know more of Humans." His wish was granted by Odin only after a long draw from his hash pipe. Thus Led Zeppelin came to be. Unfortunately his mortal body could not with stand his thirst for liquor and bacon sandwiches
  Posted on May 22, 2013 02:33
EvanGrant
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 5158
Joined on:
February 21, 2007
#11
bobmarle wrote:
frozen26 wrote:
bobmarle wrote:
You are completely correct about that. The only reason that Nagato died from it because he had used too much chakra already.

But if this was the case, and obito was pissed about rin, couldn't he have just taken the rennigan from maadera in the first place, and then use it to revive rin?

You forget a teenage Nagato had the Rinnegan when Obito met Madara. Obito surely did not have enough power or skills to take even a cookie from Nagato who had just completed his training with Master Jiraya.


Yes, but I remember that obito was the one to give nagato the eyes in the first place after maadara died.
Actually Madara implanted the eyes into Nagato without the latter knowing. That's why Madara only had one regular Sharingan eye when Obito first met him. Nagato never even knew Madara implanted the Rinnegan into him, and probably thought he simply awakened it, like Konan apparently thought. All Obito did was convince Nagato and Yahiko to create Akatsuki.
  Posted on May 22, 2013 05:02
NarutoSasuke22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 3337
Joined on:
March 19, 2008
#12
Obits will die if he uses the rennei tensei. He said so himself in a recent chapter . I have a feeling obits will be the one that never changed