Madara by Blueskull


 Topic: Madara by Blueskull
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on May 15, 2013 18:14
blueskull119
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1763
Joined on:
June 23, 2009
#1
Its been a while since the last time i made a Naruto character and this one was made for a character battle.
Anyways rate and cnc
Explain your rates
If u feel that he is OP/UP please explain why


Avy by Nino
  Posted on May 15, 2013 18:21
godbot
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2701
Joined on:
August 12, 2008
#2
Oy Blue.
I like the way he stalls the foes.
He forces them to attack themselves, something like destructible offense.
It's alright but...
Kinda OP with this energylimiting kill, ya know.
If you limit this somehow, he'd be fine.
|| CC showcase. ~ || ~ Join Asylum! ~ || ~ Asy chat. ~ || ~ Asylum thread ~ ||~ Retired. For now. ~ ||



|| "Strike quickly, strike deftly." ~ || ~ Lolking, consider adding me on League.
  Posted on May 15, 2013 18:26
superstarX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 7188
Joined on:
June 14, 2011
#3
8/10

sig by AYAME
avy by floryndumitru
#203 Ivyaert Official Tournament WON #003 God Tournament WON


  Posted on May 15, 2013 18:27
blueskull119
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1763
Joined on:
June 23, 2009
#4
godbot wrote:
Oy Blue.
I like the way he stalls the foes.
He forces them to attack themselves, something like destructible offense.
It's alright but...
Kinda OP with this energylimiting kill, ya know.
If you limit this somehow, he'd be fine.
Well i felt the same way about the chakra limiting but i couldn't think of anything that would balance it. Thanks for cncing bot

Avy by Nino
  Posted on May 15, 2013 18:30
godbot
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2701
Joined on:
August 12, 2008
#5
blueskull119 wrote:
godbot wrote:
Oy Blue.
I like the way he stalls the foes.
He forces them to attack themselves, something like destructible offense.
It's alright but...
Kinda OP with this energylimiting kill, ya know.
If you limit this somehow, he'd be fine.
Well i felt the same way about the chakra limiting but i couldn't think of anything that would balance it. Thanks for cncing bot

I am thinking of something about 1 stored and 1 newly gained per turn?
Or maybe 3 chakras in total for the whole team? But that's OP.
I have really no idea how to balance him without breaking his purpose. :(
|| CC showcase. ~ || ~ Join Asylum! ~ || ~ Asy chat. ~ || ~ Asylum thread ~ ||~ Retired. For now. ~ ||



|| "Strike quickly, strike deftly." ~ || ~ Lolking, consider adding me on League.
  Posted on May 15, 2013 18:43
Xilo13011
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 122
Joined on:
June 14, 2011
#6
10/10 nice job.
-ROAIKEPAUSE.
melou.
  Posted on May 15, 2013 18:44
-Vinny-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 11038
Joined on:
November 21, 2011
#7
9/10
-just dont like ur settings for manga pics, but the char have great skills, i like that
» II S O N . o f . t h e . N I G H T || M A K E . M E . W A N N A . D I E || BearJoker. AvyShop.
Removed. ~Hinochi

Removed. Again. ~Hinochi
  Posted on May 15, 2013 18:47
blueskull119
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1763
Joined on:
June 23, 2009
#8
godbot wrote:
blueskull119 wrote:
godbot wrote:
Oy Blue.
I like the way he stalls the foes.
He forces them to attack themselves, something like destructible offense.
It's alright but...
Kinda OP with this energylimiting kill, ya know.
If you limit this somehow, he'd be fine.
Well i felt the same way about the chakra limiting but i couldn't think of anything that would balance it. Thanks for cncing bot

I am thinking of something about 1 stored and 1 newly gained per turn?
Or maybe 3 chakras in total for the whole team? But that's OP.
I have really no idea how to balance him without breaking his purpose. :(
What makes him OP is the 3rd skill combined with the 2nd skill because the enemy team will only be able to use newly gained chakra and each enemy may only use 1 chakra which could be really OP so i'm thinking of making a few changes in the 2nd skill but only the limiting part, if i fix it he will be fine in terms of balance. The 3 chakra in total for the whole team is almost the same as it is now ( i'm talking about the 3rd skill) and for the 1 stored and 1 newly gained is not a bad idea but is it for the 3rd skill or the 2nd? just to be sure (i think u meant the 3rd)

Avy by Nino
  Posted on May 15, 2013 18:47
kimimaro1213
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 362
Joined on:
March 10, 2009
#9
9/.....................................................
click here]
it doesn't matter for us, for me... big games easy than the other games... but... what can i do sometimes...* it's paintball, that's paintball... something happened... everything is something happenned ya... but anyway... now it's in the tabela... we have got 1 point more... i don't want to see the back... i want to see the front... today i hope my teams will win the... boşverin hadi... sen soldan roger that... sen sağdan affirmative git, git...
  Posted on May 15, 2013 18:58
blueskull119
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1763
Joined on:
June 23, 2009
#10
-Vinny- wrote:
9/10
-just dont like ur settings for manga pics, but the char have great skills, i like that
I'm new to this type of settings and i'm still working on it, hopefully i'll come up with better settings anyways thanks and thanks everybody for your rates and comments

Avy by Nino
  Posted on May 15, 2013 20:30
Decimatez
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 57
Joined on:
April 14, 2011
#11
10/10

I like the manga pictures. I hate looking at black and white so the effect makes it interesting to look at.

He is definitely unique which I like most about him.

Also the DD that he gains does that stop your attacks from hitting? If so it kind of makes it a little balanced but also doesn't make much sense in my opinion. I guess it would be one way to balance him out more, which during his effect you could make it so you lose a random chakra so your not just building up chakra while your opponent is trying to break the DD.
Well basically I don't think he is straight up OP. If you just reduce the effects a little he would be more balanced. That's my opinion, good character!
  Posted on May 15, 2013 20:34
CloudxStrife
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 1761
Joined on:
July 13, 2011
#12
godbot wrote:
Oy Blue.
I like the way he stalls the foes.
He forces them to attack themselves, something like destructible offense.
It's alright but...
Kinda OP with this energylimiting kill, ya know.
If you limit this somehow, he'd be fine.
This is quite accurate.
Only a few minor kinks that make him slightly OP.
|| ♪ Le chat || ♫ Defiance Thread || ♪ Join Us || ♫ boofiful Stuff

|| ♪ Mod ID || ♫ This gif > real life || ♪ Avatar by Lian
  Posted on May 15, 2013 20:35
godbot
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2701
Joined on:
August 12, 2008
#13
blueskull119 wrote:
godbot wrote:
blueskull119 wrote:
Well i felt the same way about the chakra limiting but i couldn't think of anything that would balance it. Thanks for cncing bot

I am thinking of something about 1 stored and 1 newly gained per turn?
Or maybe 3 chakras in total for the whole team? But that's OP.
I have really no idea how to balance him without breaking his purpose. :(
What makes him OP is the 3rd skill combined with the 2nd skill because the enemy team will only be able to use newly gained chakra and each enemy may only use 1 chakra which could be really OP so i'm thinking of making a few changes in the 2nd skill but only the limiting part, if i fix it he will be fine in terms of balance. The 3 chakra in total for the whole team is almost the same as it is now ( i'm talking about the 3rd skill) and for the 1 stored and 1 newly gained is not a bad idea but is it for the 3rd skill or the 2nd? just to be sure (i think u meant the 3rd)

Yea, I meant the third.
|| CC showcase. ~ || ~ Join Asylum! ~ || ~ Asy chat. ~ || ~ Asylum thread ~ ||~ Retired. For now. ~ ||



|| "Strike quickly, strike deftly." ~ || ~ Lolking, consider adding me on League.
  Posted on May 16, 2013 06:28
blueskull119
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1763
Joined on:
June 23, 2009
#14
Decimatez wrote:
10/10

I like the manga pictures. I hate looking at black and white so the effect makes it interesting to look at.

He is definitely unique which I like most about him.

Also the DD that he gains does that stop your attacks from hitting? If so it kind of makes it a little balanced but also doesn't make much sense in my opinion. I guess it would be one way to balance him out more, which during his effect you could make it so you lose a random chakra so your not just building up chakra while your opponent is trying to break the DD.
Well basically I don't think he is straight up OP. If you just reduce the effects a little he would be more balanced. That's my opinion, good character!

His targets gain the DD and any damaging skill used by them will be directed to the DD, i know that he is a bit OP and the chakra limiting part is the only thing that needs a nerf and if i make him lose chakra like u said it would kinda mess him up a bit. Anyways thanks for the cnc

@bot: Here is how everything would work, if i make it 1 stored and 1 newly gained (for the 3rd skill) and when the 2nd skill is triggered the enemy team may only use the newly gained one to destroy the DD of the 2nd skill while both may be used to destroy the DD gained by the 1st skill. I think this suggestion is alright and it could help the balance more, also i was thinking of reducing the cost of the 3rd skill by 1 random if theses changes are made and make the cooldown start normally instead of making it start when it ends. One more thing these changes could mess up his offense a bit because the 3rd skill is meant to ruin the enemy team's offense and to make sure that the 4th skill lasts and deals as much damage as possible and since the DD amount is so low and with this suggestion it would be really easy to destroy it. So what do u think, should i change it or keep it the same way it is? both have their risks.

Avy by Nino
  Posted on May 16, 2013 06:38
Sharingan328
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 593
Joined on:
February 21, 2010
#15
Eyo blue!
Uhm, I already seen this one yea like Rasen's and Godbot's so I'll rate it too

Well, I kinda agree with godbot about the third skill a bit op because of the enemy being limited to use only 1 chakra.
What if the targeted enemy was Torune? He will need 3 turns to destroy the DD of the 2nd skill and 4 turns for the 1st skill. (correct me if I am wrong)

I have a question, when you use the 1st skill, and you use the 3rd skill on the next turn while the 1st skill is still active, will it stack or not? (I know that the 1st skill cannot be used on the enemy currently affected, just wondering)

Hate in your heart will consume yourself.
avy by sasori
**ZETSU**, albei2, alin_nr01, God-Of-Sasuke, jameel_3, MakeMeSad, masonboy44, milemilenkovic, naishacked, Pibee, suljomir, uchiha_alexander.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 12