Chinese Education vs US education


 Topic: Chinese Education vs US education
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by Montaro 
  Posted on May 8, 2013 03:57
ninjaawsome
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2123
Joined on:
October 7, 2010
#1
CLICK

Comment on what you think about this article
Do we (people living in U.S.) have any hope at all if 3rd graders were ahead of teenagers?
Ivyaert Winter Solstice winnners Apply For Shugojin Wanna Join the Pride of London? I love Chemistry <3
bnr9UMA.png
Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Bismuth Technetium Helium Sulfur Germanium Thulium Oxygen Neon Yttrium
Friends incaing friends :sick :sick
1pP49Cx.png
  Posted on May 8, 2013 04:00
WhiteNexus
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1210
Joined on:
March 23, 2013
#2
were you not suppose to be doing something ninja??? :huh :noworry
  Posted on May 8, 2013 04:23
sasukejay
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2400
Joined on:
September 19, 2007
#3
i live in u.s and it's filled with retards :rolleyes
Tag by Kira|| Recruitment || Chat II Thread || Tag ||
eBQdWSD.png
|| Best Friend || Birdman || Beater || Beaner || Zeke ||
  Posted on May 8, 2013 04:24
ninjaawsome
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2123
Joined on:
October 7, 2010
#4
sasukejay wrote:
i live in u.s and it's filled with retards :rolleyes
I 100% agree with that.
Ivyaert Winter Solstice winnners Apply For Shugojin Wanna Join the Pride of London? I love Chemistry <3
bnr9UMA.png
Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Bismuth Technetium Helium Sulfur Germanium Thulium Oxygen Neon Yttrium
Friends incaing friends :sick :sick
1pP49Cx.png
  Posted on May 8, 2013 04:29
sasukechojineji
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2860
Joined on:
December 6, 2009
#5
Statististically, China is way ahead. That doesn't mean all americans are idiots, though. Those scores aren't individually measured, so even if you were a genius and everyone else failed, your score would be low. Still, this means the U.S needs to step it up.
Keeping my wife pleased and safe since my return. Ask me anything.
GtYmuoi.png
  Posted on May 8, 2013 04:34
Vailo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1370
Joined on:
April 8, 2013
#6
Lol. The Onion... Shit source, bro.
----------||These shoulders hold up so much, but they won't budge. I will never fall or fold up.||----------
tumblr_ml7p36Ck2D1rci0lfo3_250.giftumblr_ml7p36Ck2D1rci0lfo5_250.gif
---------------||Even if my collar bone is crushed or crumbled, I will never slip or stumble.||---------------
  Posted on May 8, 2013 04:35
ninjaawsome
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2123
Joined on:
October 7, 2010
#7
sasukechojineji wrote:
Statististically, China is way ahead. That doesn't mean all americans are idiots, though. Those scores aren't individually measured, so even if you were a genius and everyone else failed, your score would be low. Still, this means the U.S needs to step it up.

Valid point, but im scared because to think that 3rd graders in China do better than seniors. "If there’s an American 17-year-old who can do something academically that a Chinese 8-year-old can’t, that’s a very big problem"
Ivyaert Winter Solstice winnners Apply For Shugojin Wanna Join the Pride of London? I love Chemistry <3
bnr9UMA.png
Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Bismuth Technetium Helium Sulfur Germanium Thulium Oxygen Neon Yttrium
Friends incaing friends :sick :sick
1pP49Cx.png
  Posted on May 8, 2013 05:01
TheGodOfDeath
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3746
Joined on:
November 13, 2006
#8
ninjaawsome wrote:
sasukechojineji wrote:
Statististically, China is way ahead. That doesn't mean all americans are idiots, though. Those scores aren't individually measured, so even if you were a genius and everyone else failed, your score would be low. Still, this means the U.S needs to step it up.

Valid point, but im scared because to think that 3rd graders in China do better than seniors. "If there’s an American 17-year-old who can do something academically that a Chinese 8-year-old can’t, that’s a very big problem"

That quote is worded horribly
  Posted on May 8, 2013 13:04
trttrfggffffe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4606
Joined on:
December 27, 2009
#9
they are worked like slaves and make our shit for pennies an hour. i really don't think there is anything to learnt from them.
trttrfggffffe -ronx

30ksju1.gif
PT.1................................................Bad............Good ................................................... PT.2
  Posted on May 8, 2013 13:07
dumdumbot
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 141
Joined on:
February 6, 2009
#10
Gotta love Onion News.
YinReleaseSakuraFP2_zps66e19514.png obito2_zps522c25bd.png
wrote:
"I just can’t sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%."
-L Lawlett
  Posted on May 10, 2013 04:01
Montaro
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3516
Joined on:
November 10, 2008
#11
ninjaawsome wrote:
CLICK

Comment on what you think about this article
Do we (people living in U.S.) have any hope at all if 3rd graders were ahead of teenagers?
picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151
x33 I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22, everything will be alright if you keep me next to you x33