Shinobi Reborn ||| Official Recruitment Thread |||2013 |||


 Topic: Shinobi Reborn ||| Official Recruitment Thread |||2013 |||
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on April 29, 2013 16:30
ShinobiReborn
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 132
Joined on:
April 20, 2013
#1
57114206.png
Welcome to Shinobi Reborn Recruitment!

First of all hello everyone!
I created this topic because we need active members that I can count on and be at least 2 days online on the clan xat because I want to do tournaments and Waruri., As observed in the time clan has many members and is lvl 38 rank 125!




95355826.png
Must be active at least 4 days a week!
Must streak at least 10 ladders per week!
Loyality is requested!
Must visit xat once in a while!
Say when you're going on a trip or something like this!
Everyone has the right to express theirselves!
Show respect to all members

6rpsow.png
Username:
Country:
Highest streak:
Highest level:
Alt accounts:
Description of you in a sentence form:
Reason why you wanna join us:
Xat activity : Inactive / Moderate / Frequently ?

dsaxj.png
Username:
Country:
Highest streak:
Highest level:
Alt accounts:
Program you use:
4 of your best works:
Description of you in a sentence form:
Reason why you wanna join us:
Xat activity : Inactive / Moderate / Frequently ?


sfda.png73420819.png
  Posted on April 29, 2013 17:09
-Vinny-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 11028
Joined on:
November 21, 2011
#2
gl .
» II S O N . o f . t h e . N I G H T || M A K E . M E . W A N N A . D I E || BearJoker. AvyShop.
blonde-hair-taylor-momsen-Favim.com-232447.gif
EduardoGSR wrote:
Mara > Joker < Me ....
Vinny wrote:
Wanna start playing LeagueOfLegends? Start from HERE .
  Posted on April 29, 2013 17:16
Lukser
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 565
Joined on:
March 30, 2008
#3
Username: Lukser
Country: Czech Republic
Highest streak: +10
Highest level: 26
Alt accounts: none
Description of you in a sentence form: I'm 18 years old I study computer technologies and I wanna become good NA player.
Reason why you wanna join us: I'm a student with alot of free time. I think that says it all:D
GFXer
Lukser-1.png

Untitled-2-7.png uchiha.png kakashiface.png
  Posted on April 29, 2013 17:18
ShinobiReborn
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 132
Joined on:
April 20, 2013
#4
Lukser wrote:
Username: Lukser
Country: Czech Republic
Highest streak: +10
Highest level: 26
Alt accounts: none
Description of you in a sentence form: I'm 18 years old I study computer technologies and I wanna become good NA player.
Reason why you wanna join us: I'm a student with alot of free time. I think that says it all:D
Accepted! Welcome!
  Posted on April 29, 2013 17:37
your2weak
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 950
Joined on:
April 21, 2013
#5
Username: your2weak
Country: usa
Highest streak: +7(working on it)
Highest level: 12
Alt accounts: none
Description of you in a sentence form: I'm 16 years of age and just started NA im going to try more and more harder to get even better at it than anyone else
Reason why you wanna join us: i love na and im looking for a clan where i can fit in :teeth
| Free avatars | Tremble in fear |
tumblr_mb0lw6RAaN1rbp4juo1_500.gif
I want to be loved
  Posted on April 29, 2013 17:39
ShinobiReborn
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 132
Joined on:
April 20, 2013
#6
your2weak wrote:
Username: your2weak
Country: usa
Highest streak: +7(working on it)
Highest level: 12
Alt accounts: none
Description of you in a sentence form: I'm 16 years of age and just started NA im going to try more and more harder to get even better at it than anyone else
Reason why you wanna join us: i love na and im looking for a clan where i can fit in :teeth
Rejected!Level and Streak Improvise and apply again!
  Posted on April 30, 2013 09:20
Flamemango
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1383
Joined on:
November 19, 2012
#7
Username: flamemango
Country: austraila wa
Highest streak: +10
Highest level:33
Alt accounts: danger night
Description of you in a sentence form: can help out members
Reason why you wanna join us: ladder rank is good if i vs a member ill surrender


i cant goto my xat it dosent work
Avy by lion_sussuno
Sig credit to Lion jye4N50.png
Someon likes himself http://prntscr.com/2jbpwa
  Posted on April 30, 2013 11:37
ShinobiReborn
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 132
Joined on:
April 20, 2013
#8
Flamemango wrote:
Username: flamemango
Country: austraila wa
Highest streak: +10
Highest level:33
Alt accounts: danger night
Description of you in a sentence form: can help out members
Reason why you wanna join us: ladder rank is good if i vs a member ill surrender


i cant goto my xat it dosent work
Accepted! Welcome!
  Posted on May 1, 2013 23:31
Flamemango
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1383
Joined on:
November 19, 2012
#9
We are friendly clan please join



Can i be in wars/friendly wars


also if can we war imunichi in friendly war
Avy by lion_sussuno
Sig credit to Lion jye4N50.png
Someon likes himself http://prntscr.com/2jbpwa
  Posted on May 3, 2013 01:13
Big_Joker
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 78
Joined on:
May 1, 2013
#10
Username:Big_Joker
Country:United States
Highest streak:+11
Highest level:21
Alt accounts:dragonflyin1600
Description of you in a sentence form:I am a relax and friendly person.
Reason why you wanna join us: looks like a cool active clan.
narutosignature_zpse256bdce.jpg
|Nothing Is True Everything Is Allowed| ||You May Be The Best Today But I'm The Best Everyday||
  Posted on May 3, 2013 08:39
GalacTik
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1867
Joined on:
August 4, 2010
#11
Big_Joker wrote:
Username:Big_Joker
Country:United States
Highest streak:+11
Highest level:21
Alt accounts:dragonflyin1600
Description of you in a sentence form:I am a relax and friendly person.
Reason why you wanna join us: looks like a cool active clan.
Accepted ! Welcome to the clan !








HS: +31 HL : 42

Tournaments Won : 6










  Posted on May 3, 2013 23:07
Flamemango
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1383
Joined on:
November 19, 2012
#12
wait galactik can i be in wars also Can i add a mem ber caner0123 he or she applied in pm hl something hs something lol
Avy by lion_sussuno
Sig credit to Lion jye4N50.png
Someon likes himself http://prntscr.com/2jbpwa
  Posted on May 4, 2013 18:28
kompas456
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 19
Joined on:
April 25, 2008
#13
Username:kompas456
Country:Lithuania
Highest streak:+9
Highest level:23
Alt accounts:None
Description of you in a sentence form:i dont have anything to do besides YouTube and N-A
Reason why you wanna join us:i wanna be on a good, ranked clan
  Posted on May 4, 2013 20:56
GalacTik
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1867
Joined on:
August 4, 2010
#14
kompas456 wrote:
Username:kompas456
Country:Lithuania
Highest streak:+9
Highest level:23
Alt accounts:None
Description of you in a sentence form:i dont have anything to do besides YouTube and N-A
Reason why you wanna join us:i wanna be on a good, ranked clan
Accepted ! Welcome to the clan !








HS: +31 HL : 42

Tournaments Won : 6










  Posted on May 5, 2013 04:23
LILEXTREMESPEED
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 193
Joined on:
January 27, 2009
#15
Username:LILEXTREMESPEED
Country:USA/Indiana
Highest streak:18
Highest level:31
Alt accounts:none
Description of you in a sentence form:cool calm and collected and the one whos is the most kindest
Reason why you wanna join us:the real things is why not start some where good
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy’s first Law of Equivalent Exchange. ~ Alphonse Elric, Full Metal Alchemist
But the world isn’t perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn’t encompass everything that goes on here. But I still choose to believe in its principle: that all things do come at a price. That there’s an ebb, a flow, and a cycle. ~ Alphonse Elric, Full Metal Alchemist