CHEATING


 Topic: CHEATING
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by DasakeUchiha 
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:06
kakashi_blake
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1815
Joined on:
April 26, 2009
#1
http://naruto-arena.com/profile/kawaiibr/ ... he fought the same guy in qb about 50 times .. how is this even possible ??
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:07
mejia14
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2157
Joined on:
July 9, 2010
#2
Quick Game Swapping Is allowed
Recruitment ||| Chat ||| Bestie ||| Beaner#2 ||| Abelito ||| Redemption

I Don't give rematches under any circumstance. :]
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:07
ccjgaara
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4316
Joined on:
April 9, 2010
#3
it's just qb's so chill your ass buddy

SHOWCASE.
I miss old N-B :( it's full of newbheads now :/
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:07
Marceline
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2818
Joined on:
December 21, 2011
#4
Quick battle swapping is not against the rules.
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:08
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 26096
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#5
He did it quick.

-Helper of the Year - Sig by bruh Reiion -- Lace Up - For my WWE Niqqas-
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:08
kakashi_blake
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1815
Joined on:
April 26, 2009
#6
isnt it banned ? i mean thats what i heard atleast
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:11
assem
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 817
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#7
kakashi_blake wrote:
isnt it banned ? i mean thats what i heard atleast
nope it's allowed

Amazing tag by Hira || Awesome icon by Laka
Tourneys Won: 7
♥♥♥Lana del Rey ♥♥♥
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:13
RedLionHood
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6199
Joined on:
January 7, 2011
#8
It's only quick battles...
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:13
Extreme^
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1052
Joined on:
September 19, 2012
#9
Only Ladder swaping isnt allowed.
Quick swaping is allowed but it`s not allowed to talk on N-B about it
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:16
Temaki
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2959
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#10
Extreme^ wrote:
Only Ladder swaping isnt allowed.
Quick swaping is allowed but it`s not allowed to talk on N-B about it

This

Snitches get stitch's
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:19
GeobeasT007
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3178
Joined on:
November 29, 2012
#11
#1.Quick Games Swap Are Allowed
#2.Anyways is he cheating or not what dafuck you want ? you just chill...Go fuck yourself bitch motherfucker or suck my Cock.
U're Just Hater... And Fuck you sir
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:31
sasu_laka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 17693
Joined on:
November 21, 2010
#12
quick swap is available
  Posted on April 28, 2013 18:32
kakashi_blake
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1815
Joined on:
April 26, 2009
#13
GeobeasT007 wrote:
#1.Quick Games Swap Are Allowed
#2.Anyways is he cheating or not what dafuck you want ? you just chill...Go fuck yourself bitch motherfucker or suck my Cock.
U're Just Hater... And Fuck you sir
it seems your mum taught you everything i did to her biatch .. if you birdbrain didnt realise i thought it was cheating then clearly you need to get your head outta your dads ass ... BTW you probably have no cock .. fucking prostitute
  Posted on April 28, 2013 19:35
GeobeasT007
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3178
Joined on:
November 29, 2012
#14
kakashi_blake wrote:
GeobeasT007 wrote:
#1.Quick Games Swap Are Allowed
#2.Anyways is he cheating or not what dafuck you want ? you just chill...Go fuck yourself bitch motherfucker or suck my Cock.
U're Just Hater... And Fuck you sir
it seems your mum taught you everything i did to her biatch .. if you birdbrain didnt realise i thought it was cheating then clearly you need to get your head outta your dads ass ... BTW you probably have no cock .. fucking prostitute
idk who are you but i will find you and kill you bitch mothrefucker Give me phone number you just suck +11 hs and 36 lvl with good ratio but this is just flash game so give me phone number bitch momfucker and i will kill you and your mather