Nik Productions ♥ Sandaime Raikage (S)


 Topic: Nik Productions ♥ Sandaime Raikage (S)
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on April 16, 2013 21:57
niksancheto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 11008
Joined on:
September 11, 2008
#1
Computer issues are gone, and I'm about to begin rock'n'rolling again. I made a promise not so long ago that I would make the four Kage who were reanimated during the fourth shinobi world war, and I would make these four as unique, effective & fun to use in game, as I could. Hope I'm keeping my promise. Previous Kages released: Yondaime Kazekage (S). Enjoy!

+//Rules
+//Rate and CnC
+//Do not rip pics, skills, effects, template idea, topic name or anything else you can think of
+//Do be kind



Latest characters:
  Posted on April 16, 2013 21:57
DasakeUchiha
Rank: global moderator

Forum Rank:
Death

Posts: 13937
Joined on:
March 13, 2008
#2
[4:45:23 PM] Dasake Uchiha: Clever use of the ultimate spear and shield, I must admit. 69/1 because someone said I should rate Nik's characters.
[ AmA ] [ Showcase ] X You're not fit to fucking tread the ground I'm walking on
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:02
vocka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5084
Joined on:
June 28, 2008
#3
Nice i like concept but 75 DR is too much just lower it a little and it will be perfect
9/10
Sig made by Shadow-Hokage
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:06
niksancheto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 11008
Joined on:
September 11, 2008
#4
vocka wrote:
Nice i like concept but 75 DR is too much just lower it a little and it will be perfect
9/10
Thanks. About the damage reduction though, I find it quite alright due it being very easy to reduce. For every attack the Raikage receives, it will decrease by 25. So, use 3 attacks on him, or a few damage over time attacks, and he'll be fucked for 4 turns, or even more. Depends on if you constantly keep on attacking him. His attack also removes a part from this defense, so it varies. But overall, yeah, he's one fearsome oponent.
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:10
alex_naruto12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2114
Joined on:
July 30, 2009
#5
Bah blah blah to lazy to actually CnC blah blah blah
Rate:9/10
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:15
vocka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5084
Joined on:
June 28, 2008
#6
niksancheto wrote:
vocka wrote:
Nice i like concept but 75 DR is too much just lower it a little and it will be perfect
9/10
Thanks. About the damage reduction though, I find it quite alright due it being very easy to reduce. For every attack the Raikage receives, it will decrease by 25. So, use 3 attacks on him, or a few damage over time attacks, and he'll be fucked for 4 turns, or even more. Depends on if you constantly keep on attacking him. His attack also removes a part from this defense, so it varies. But overall, yeah, he's one fearsome oponent.
Yeah, but what you think about 60 DR and decrease by 20 its just a sugestion.
Still i would like to see him in game
Sig made by Shadow-Hokage
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:16
miles47
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3210
Joined on:
June 19, 2007
#7
Very nice
9/10
''Sixx falando sobre um fato''

My Channel
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:17
niksancheto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 11008
Joined on:
September 11, 2008
#8
vocka wrote:
niksancheto wrote:
vocka wrote:
Nice i like concept but 75 DR is too much just lower it a little and it will be perfect
9/10
Thanks. About the damage reduction though, I find it quite alright due it being very easy to reduce. For every attack the Raikage receives, it will decrease by 25. So, use 3 attacks on him, or a few damage over time attacks, and he'll be fucked for 4 turns, or even more. Depends on if you constantly keep on attacking him. His attack also removes a part from this defense, so it varies. But overall, yeah, he's one fearsome oponent.
Yeah, but what you think about 60 DR and decrease by 20 its just a sugestion.
Still i would like to see him in game
That's acceptable, but I was aiming for 3/4 of maximum health defense, and 1/3 of maximum health attack, with an improvement that can make the attack take 2/3 of the maximum health from one enemy, and then with any regular use the other 1/3, which makes 3/3 of the enemy's health. (K.O.) See what I did there?
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:20
vocka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5084
Joined on:
June 28, 2008
#9
niksancheto wrote:
vocka wrote:
niksancheto wrote:
Thanks. About the damage reduction though, I find it quite alright due it being very easy to reduce. For every attack the Raikage receives, it will decrease by 25. So, use 3 attacks on him, or a few damage over time attacks, and he'll be fucked for 4 turns, or even more. Depends on if you constantly keep on attacking him. His attack also removes a part from this defense, so it varies. But overall, yeah, he's one fearsome oponent.
Yeah, but what you think about 60 DR and decrease by 20 its just a sugestion.
Still i would like to see him in game
That's acceptable, but I was aiming for 3/4 of maximum health defense, and 1/3 of maximum health attack, with an improvement that can make the attack take 2/3 of the maximum health from one enemy, and then with any regular use the other 1/3, which makes 3/3 of the enemy's health. (K.O.) See what I did there?
Yup..... i just looked in your char showcase and i must say WOW realy nice chars.
Sig made by Shadow-Hokage
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:20
radu111
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3383
Joined on:
July 14, 2008
#10
Great concept, very creative use of his first skill. Keep it up
| ¤ Clan Thread ¤ || ¤ Recruitment ¤ || ¤ Clan Chat ¤ || ¤ Forum ¤ I| ¤ Clan Website

I ¤ Asp Intro ¤ I ¤ Sig by Natsu | Avy by Pervy
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:21
delax321
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6681
Joined on:
August 20, 2009
#11
9
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:32
White_Senju
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 286
Joined on:
November 26, 2012
#12
10
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:33
itachixtsukuyomi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3124
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#13
Overpowered, No-Games was better, the best ever made. But yours is still really good.
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:36
JackieLee
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1586
Joined on:
November 3, 2007
#14
Nice pics.

8
Thanks to -Blood for the avi and VanillaGFX for the tag!
+cυѕтσм cнαяѕ+
/url]
  Posted on April 16, 2013 22:47
Saskueheat
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 616
Joined on:
July 13, 2007
#15
9
Nice orginality
Avy by Will-
"