too damn high
April 14, 2008
OBLIGATORY INTRO TEXT
Luxvan Luvixi is my pseudonym. Hiya.
Here we are. December 2013. When I made this showcase, I thought I was going away for a long time, but it turns out I’ve been as active as they come for the entire year. Here I am still. Um, anyway, this showcase is no longer in commission. This was written on December 1st, and now I’m working on a new showcase, which I really hope is gonna be my last one. It’ll have a new template (and not just a new color), rebalanced characters, new pics maybe… yeah. So for the time being, no new anything. But the new showcase is gonna be good, I promise. See you then.
OTHER STUFF I DO
SOME BULLSHIT ABOUT MYSELF
Time Making Characters: 2 years (half of year one was spent making parodies only)
Real Name: Classified, unless you like Owen. Otherwise, call me Mozilla or Lux.
Birthday: December 30
Personality: Loud and obnoxious online, quiet and solitary in real life.
This is me.
Favorite band: Rise Against (it'll be hard to be a bigger fan of them than me. just sayin')
Favorite music genre: Punk/Hard/Progressive Rock and Dubstep
Favorite musicians: Tim McIlrath (Rise Against), Danny Carey (Tool), Neil Peart (Rush), Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater), Daron Malakian (System of a Down), Matt Bellamy (Muse), Tré Cool (Green Day), Maynard James Keenan (Tool), Serj Tankian (System of a Down), Adele, Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails/Himself)
Favorite albums: 5--Superunknown (Soundgarden) 4--Random Access Memories (Daft Punk), 3--Mezmerize (System of a Down), 2--10,000 Days (Tool), 1--The Sufferer and the Witness (Rise Against)
Favorite movie: Inception
Favorite actor: Johnny Depp or Leonardo DiCaprio
Favorite actress: ELLEN PAGE!
Favorite anime: I hardly watch anime lol
Favorite anime characters: Koga (Inuyasha), Jin (YuYu Hakusho), Deidara (Naruto Shippuden)
Favorite video game: Uncharted 3 (until the last of us comes out)
Favorite video game characters: Victor Sullivan (Uncharted), Kefka Palazzo (Final Fantasy VI), Sho Minamimoto (The World Ends With You), Fennekin (Pokémon), Demyx (Kingdom Hearts)
Favorite TV show: Breaking Bad
Hobbies: Sleeping, Internet, playing games, listening to music, drumming, walking, writing, wasting time doing absolutely nothing.
And if you think that this intro was long, I’ll PM you the first version.
Custom N-A system made so I can make multiple characters with the same system, read before you ask a stupid question.
Green = Physical (for skills using close combat or long ranged combat with weapons)
Purple = Special (for skills requiring basic energy force like chakra)
Yellow = Miscellaneous (for skills using something in play or is indirectly used by the caster, also used for inherited skills like the Sharingan)
Pink = External (for skills requiring unusual energy like genjutsu)
White = Random
If a skill's energy slot doesn't have any energy, it means it costs no energy.
Any two-colored energy means it can cost any of those two energy (i.e. a green and purple energy means either Physical or Special energy can be used).
Physical = Energy that uses something solid to attack, whether being close combat or throwing a weapon.
Energy = Special attacks using someone’s main energy, like chakra or reiatsu.
Special = Different attacks that could be mental or illusionary.
Passive = Skills that will activate at the beginning of the game and be in effect until the caster dies.
Ranged = Long-ranged skills
Melee = Close-combat skills
Automatic = Or ‘Auto,’ skills that can’t be cancelled or ignored with stuns or invulnerabilities. Usually single-turn skills.
Fixed = Skills that can be interrupted or ignored, but only temporarily. Multi-turn skills only.
Focus = Skills that will end if the caster is stunned or the target becomes invulnerable.
Tool = Also counts as weapons, but can’t be called ‘Weapon.’ Skills that use items for effects.
Tactical = Skills that do not deal damage.
Stun = Effects that will cause the target to be unable to use a skill for a set time.
Counter = Skills that can either be used on an ally to block attacks or on an enemy to negate the attack.
Reflect = Skills that are like counters, but will instead reverse skills onto either a certain target or the casters.
Heal = Skills that either remove effects from a target or replenish a target’s health.
Summon = Usually animals, these are cooperative fighters that appear when necessary and can give the caster an advantage. Cannot be copied.
Environmental = Can be Env. for short. These skills can sometime activate at the beginning of the game, but unlike a passive, these are usually not permanent. Also unlike passives, they affect at least one entire team, usually all characters.
True Damage = Ignores damage reduction, destructible defense, and invulnerability.
Unavoidable = Ignores all ignoring skills. Clever, right?
Base = The starting point of either a damage or cost.
Marker = A specific marking that can be placed on a target to allow activation of certain skills or effects on the target.
Self-Damage = Unreducable damage that a character inflicts upon themself.
TEN THINGS YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF BEFORE YOU START READING MY SHIT
1. I like to be an entertainer and a comedian. These characters will not be 100% serious. I don’t think there is a single character on this showcase that doesn’t have something sarcastic or witty on here. THIS. WILL. NOT. CHANGE. A vast majority enjoys these things and I have fun with it. You can complain, but it will not make a difference.
2. I swear. A lot. No, I’m not one of those people that ‘thinks its cool to swear’ like your mother may have told you. It’s part of my comedic style, along with “shouting” in all-caps. You can thank AzuriteReaction/AzuriteYT for that (look him up on YouTube if you don’t have a major issue with let’s plays or horrendous facial hair (i seriously feel bad for him and his hairy situation)). If this offends or bothers you, sorry. That was never my intent. I just want to make people laugh.
3. There have, in the past, been complaints about my template being a little too hard on the eyes. If you have sensitive eyes, I suggest turning your brightness down a little. Granted, I am aware of this, but there’ve only been a couple of complaints. If that doesn’t satisfy you, I changed the template for 2013 (I even have the 2014 template ready, assuming I live that long), and one of the main complainers about the 2012 template said that the ’13 template is much better.
4. I don’t do requests. I make characters when I get the right ideas. Sorry, but I’ve tried doing something that involves working on characters that I have no ideas for. I didn’t like it, so I stopped.
5. If you to use anything from me, ASK OR I WILL REPORT YOU WITHOUT HESITATION OR WARNING (actually, this IS your warning). I’m more than willing in giving my pictures to you (mind you, I will not do pic requests, because that’s boring and unsatisfying), but I will always say no about sharing the template.
6. Wanna do a collab with me? It’s possible that I will say yes, but only if you show me some of your best stuff and I like it. I’ve only done two collabs in the past (the only one here is Rock Lee, the other one is outdated), but I (relatively) had fun with them.
7. The pictures in the Kingdom Hearts characters suck. The reason? It’s a video game for the PS2 (some for the 3DS, which is even worse). This is seriously the best I can do until 1.5 comes out in the states (I don’t feel like digging through Japanese videos for things that hardly matter. I sound like a whiny bitch, don’t I? :\)
8. Only about 10% of the missions are done because I didn’t feel like rushing to finish them all (almost all just need a mission pic, but still). Yeah, sorry about that. Sort of. I’ll post some new missions randomly as I see fit, maybe a few every week.
9. I. Despise. Post-hunters. And even though they won’t read this because their only concern is increasing their post count: Fuck you if you only post ‘nice showcase’ ‘8/10’, etc. They’re the exact reason why I stopped making topics, because I made them in order to gain feedback to improve, but all I got were numbers from a meaningless and imaginary scale by people who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about while showing basically zero personality. Fuck them.
10. Like I hinted before, this is less of a showcase and more of a chatbox, lol. ‘Cuz nobody goes to the Spam Kingdom anymore, all the talking I do with my friends is on our showcases! Yey!
And that’s all. Enjoy the enjoy the characters.
xo ♪~Luxvan Luvixi
This is the In-Game account of Fennekin
until I get all characters there.