Sabaku no Gaara by radarobert


 Topic: Sabaku no Gaara by radarobert
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on April 1, 2013 21:19
radarobert
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2523
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#1
Long time no made char so I decied to start making chars again xD hope you like this one.

- Rules -
~don't rip pics,ideeas,etc
~dont flame,spam,scam here
~rate and cnc below 8,5 (rates with no cnc below will be ignored)
~define OP/UP so I can have an ideea about what to change
~read it, don't be lazy


- Edits -
~on 1st skill, SK/DSK may be used on enemies* affected by this skill

- Credits -
~credit for template goes to Saber
~credit for pics goes to me


n56q3CK.png
  Posted on April 1, 2013 21:35
radarobert
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2523
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#2
bump -_- double post c'mon
  Posted on April 1, 2013 22:53
UltimateChaos
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 380
Joined on:
November 2, 2012
#3
radarobert wrote:
Long time no made char so I decied to start making chars again xD hope you like this one.

- Rules -
~don't rip pics,ideeas,etc
~dont flame,spam,scam here
~rate and cnc below 8,5 (rates with no cnc below will be ignored)
~define OP/UP so I can have an ideea about what to change
~read it, don't be lazy


- Edits -
~on 1st skill, SK/DSK may be used on enemies* affected by this skill

- Credits -
~credit for template goes to Saber
~credit for pics goes to me


n56q3CK.png[/quote

Link of template please ^_^
  Posted on April 2, 2013 02:58
Akatsuki_Sanji
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 83
Joined on:
February 3, 2009
#4
nice 10/10 .
Enquanto a cor da pele for mais importante que o brilho dos olhos haverá guerra; Bob Marley
97f829bc-36c1-4a90-b350-6235aa2b14b7_zps94073bd2.jpg?t=1364779716
  Posted on April 2, 2013 03:05
SilverTVerite
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 7591
Joined on:
October 1, 2011
#5
Inventive character, I dig! I like the idea of switching chakra costs and dealing damage based on that for Gaara.

9.5 / 10!
"Sometimes, life's too short to have regrets." I won! Z-Warrior! Sans
Friendliest! HD made the avy! HD Natsumi Cloud Discuss! 5hoSho SnY
tumblr_n8cyo3rpjF1tru62po1_500.gif
  Posted on April 2, 2013 07:24
radarobert
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2523
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#6
SilverTVerite wrote:
Inventive character, I dig! I like the idea of switching chakra costs and dealing damage based on that for Gaara.

9.5 / 10!
thank you xD
  Posted on April 2, 2013 12:48
radarobert
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2523
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#7
bump o,o
  Posted on April 2, 2013 19:42
radarobert
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2523
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#8
buuump 2 e,e (sorry for double post lol)
  Posted on April 4, 2013 19:44
alex_naruto12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2114
Joined on:
July 30, 2009
#9
Lazy to CnC.
Rate: 9.5/10
qvZWMAB.png
  Posted on April 4, 2013 19:48
radarobert
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2523
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#10
alex_naruto12 wrote:
Lazy to CnC.
Rate: 9.5/10
you from all people don't give rates for nothing, so I appreciate it :amused
  Posted on April 5, 2013 20:22
kyuubinaru
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4814
Joined on:
November 26, 2008
#11
9
  Posted on April 17, 2013 16:35
Aakattsukii
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1169
Joined on:
October 21, 2011
#12
Didn't like the discription.
Didn't like the fp.
The skills seem unique ,but the chakra changing part sounds inlogical :/
Srr :D
6-7/10
| Avy by sasori_basama| Signature by me|
strukturerelease_by_oskarasyo-d7ox40f.png
  Posted on April 17, 2013 16:38
superstarX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 7188
Joined on:
June 14, 2011
#13
Gj rab
10/10
bFnJww1.png
sig by AYAME
avy by floryndumitru
#203 Ivyaert Official Tournament WON #003 God Tournament WON









4RShPkE.png
  Posted on April 17, 2013 21:37
radarobert
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2523
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#14
Aakattsukii wrote:
Didn't like the discription.
Didn't like the fp.
The skills seem unique ,but the chakra changing part sounds inlogical :/
Srr :D
6-7/10
tell me what's wrong with the description
tell me what's wrong with the FP
what is ilogical in changing the chakra?
that means to CnC
  Posted on April 22, 2013 00:10
delax321
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6679
Joined on:
August 20, 2009
#15
great character i love it now im about to make him just because yours is sooo good 10/10 gj as always rada :amused