Final Art Deidara(S) by lewis1999


 Topic: Final Art Deidara(S) by lewis1999
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: Do you like this character?
10 vote(s) since March 30, 2013 19:23
Yes (6) (60%)
No (0) (0%)
In the middle (4) (40%)
  Posted on March 30, 2013 19:23
lewis1999
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 2952
Joined on:
January 22, 2009
#1
So yeah pics were originally going to be by Nino but I decided to make my own. Please rate.

  Posted on March 30, 2013 19:34
lorddatucha1998
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Black Cat

Posts: 65
Joined on:
February 9, 2011
#2
cool, nice job
  Posted on March 30, 2013 19:56
alex_naruto12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 2114
Joined on:
July 30, 2009
#3
No originality
It has 10% flow.(out of 100,ofc) Why?You can't call flow 4 skills that wonders around the first skill.
The balance is not that bad,but still:Slightly OP.
3rd skill is not "Instant"
Tho,if the pics ARE REALLY YOURS...ONLY IF....THEN,SIR,THESE ARE YOUR BEST PICS YET.(yet,the FP is a little bad)
And ikd why,but I love the mission name.GJ on that.
Rate:Because it seems you made the pics+the nice mission name...I'll give you a 7/10 Only because you made the pics.
  Posted on March 30, 2013 19:57
SilverTVerite
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Unfriendly Ghost

Posts: 7947
Joined on:
October 1, 2011
#4
I'm guessing since Deidara "creates a clone" of himself, the clone takes damage for him and when it takes 20, it would shift back to normal?

Otherwise, crystal clear on this character! It looks great, much more-so than the in game Deidara and very creative with the use of clay. Diverse.

9.5 / 10 from me!
"Sometimes, life's too short to have regrets." - Son Goku. Z-Warrior!
Friendliest! HD made the avy! Ask us anything! Feel free to apply!
  Posted on March 30, 2013 19:58
lewis1999
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 2952
Joined on:
January 22, 2009
#5
alex_naruto12 wrote:
No originality
It has 10% flow.(out of 100,ofc) Why?You can't call flow 4 skills that wonders around the first skill.
The balance is not that bad,but still:Slightly OP.
3rd skill is not "Instant"
Tho,if the pics ARE REALLY YOURS...ONLY IF....THEN,SIR,THESE ARE YOUR BEST PICS YET.(yet,the FP is a little bad)
And ikd why,but I love the mission name.GJ on that.
Rate:Because it seems you made the pics+the nice mission name...I'll give you a 7/10 Only because you made the pics.

Thanks man haven't heard from you in a while. I've improved a lot with my pics I think and I do also personally love the mission name. Thanks for the rate.

Edit: Thanks so much Silver and yeah that's basically what the second skill does. Thank you for saying it's better then the in-game and thanks so much for the high rate buddy
  Posted on March 30, 2013 23:16
sasukefan0
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Black Cat

Posts: 79
Joined on:
July 31, 2008
#6
good pics
mid flow ( could def fit in a team fine )
like said b4 better than reg deidara
deduct one for being complicated

9/10
  Posted on March 30, 2013 23:23
delax321
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 6681
Joined on:
August 20, 2009
#7
lewis noooooooooo i made a pics of deidara exactly like those now people gonna think im ripping you anyways i love him 10/10 check mine out when im done making him gj.
  Posted on March 31, 2013 11:49
lewis1999
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 2952
Joined on:
January 22, 2009
#8
delax321 wrote:
lewis noooooooooo i made a pics of deidara exactly like those now people gonna think im ripping you anyways i love him 10/10 check mine out when im done making him gj.

I'll just tell them that you made different ones that look like mine lol. Thanks for the 10 :D and i'll try and find the pics but just in case could you link me the topic.

@Sasukefan0: Thanks for the rate it means a lot. I rated your Yashimaru aswell (I think that's his name)
  Posted on April 1, 2013 00:14
sasukefan0
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Black Cat

Posts: 79
Joined on:
July 31, 2008
#9
lewis1999 wrote:
@Sasukefan0: Thanks for the rate it means a lot. I rated your Yashimaru aswell (I think that's his name)

[Yashamaru] pronounced Yashimaru

Thanks for all the help, def feeling like a community here