Gear ~ Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice - Page 3


 Topic: Gear ~ Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by Kagome_Simi 
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:43
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 16621
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#31
cancio wrote:
Good luck GEAR.
Thanks!

And thanks Veno for new Ingame bg for clan. Lets keep gfxing up daily.
Epic bg
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:44
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 16621
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#32
whoops (shifty)
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:45
acghui
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3137
Joined on:
July 21, 2009
#33
cancio wrote:
Good luck GEAR.

Ikr? We pwn Too hard btw u shuld consider us in the future pro stats btw anyways Bring the cookies, milk, everything dat spells and taste like greatness, an example will be me am adorable. trollish, and pwnish.
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:47
--Gear--
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 60
Joined on:
March 13, 2013
#34
Acg being a troll again.
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:49
acghui
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3137
Joined on:
July 21, 2009
#35
Its Coming out i cant control it its inevitable the trollness
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:52
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 16621
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#36
acghui wrote:
Its Coming out i cant control it its inevitable the trollness
Pass the drugs
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:53
boss1234a
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3700
Joined on:
May 23, 2010
#37
acghui wrote:
cancio wrote:
Good luck GEAR.

Ikr? We pwn Too hard btw u shuld consider us in the future pro stats btw anyways Bring the cookies, milk, everything dat spells and taste like greatness, an example will be me am adorable. trollish, and pwnish.
ok wat exactly is he trying to say? :tounge
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:54
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 16621
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#38
boss1234a wrote:
acghui wrote:
cancio wrote:
Good luck GEAR.

Ikr? We pwn Too hard btw u shuld consider us in the future pro stats btw anyways Bring the cookies, milk, everything dat spells and taste like greatness, an example will be me am adorable. trollish, and pwnish.
ok wat exactly is he trying to say? :tounge
Not sure, Acg lost his mind today.
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:55
acghui
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3137
Joined on:
July 21, 2009
#39
SasukeChidori93 wrote:
acghui wrote:
Its Coming out i cant control it its inevitable the trollness
Pass the drugs

Will do what u want the Cute? soft? Middle? Strong? Hardcore *** ? or all the above? btw Rockwit the troll Boss u will see where my mindset is from lol anyone else is welcome but Approach with caution. o.o
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:56
tykayle
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 689
Joined on:
August 4, 2010
#40
im starting to become like acg
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:57
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 16621
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#41
acghui wrote:
SasukeChidori93 wrote:
acghui wrote:
Its Coming out i cant control it its inevitable the trollness
Pass the drugs

Will do what u want the Cute? soft? Middle? Strong? Hardcore *** ? or all the above? btw Rockwit the troll Boss u will see where my mindset is from lol anyone else is welcome but Approach with caution. o.o
Your jacket must be heavy ya fiend.
Gimme that Frankenstein, bet you never had that.
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:58
acghui
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3137
Joined on:
July 21, 2009
#42
The Fussy Wussy Troll Juice makes ppl like tbh dont let the name ''Fussy" Fool you btw prod we have frankenstein but will make u break your comp Cuzz i wouldnt recommend it but since i see yur in a rush Will do
  Posted on March 20, 2013 02:59
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 16621
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#43
Did not understand one thing right there.
  Posted on March 20, 2013 03:00
boss1234a
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3700
Joined on:
May 23, 2010
#44
damn chris is missing all this...where has he gone now?
  Posted on March 20, 2013 03:01
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 16621
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#45
Night guys, hope chris remembers not to post on the other thread. would be so embarrassing :rolleyes. ill be on tomorrow at work later taters!
GazeRockNotDead, kadeem28, Patrik06, RedMaverick.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 4