rate icon


 Topic: rate icon
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on March 19, 2013 17:43
sasuke8888
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 437
Joined on:
September 17, 2008
#1
sasuke-icon.png
My Good work So far.....
nicky.pngsdd.png
  Posted on March 19, 2013 17:46
cancio
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 101
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#2
5/10
evNyIpz.png
  Posted on March 19, 2013 17:47
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 26027
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#3
6/10
--Shout out to my man Artchivist for drawing my Avy--
88ouTSz.gif
Helper Of The Year---------------Smoke Mushi Every Day
  Posted on March 19, 2013 17:52
saishippuden
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 29960
Joined on:
August 19, 2008
#4
3/10
coolsai.gif
·•●ıl|New gift||Gift2||Valentines Day Sig||Love my Ayaya |lı●•·
kUXLg10.png
•ι|«¦¦♠ғree poĸe avy ѕнowcaѕe♠¦¦»|ι• ||Poke'Fanatic||

HvQNpZT.gif
  Posted on March 19, 2013 17:57
__miss*fail__
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5628
Joined on:
May 11, 2009
#5
1
tumblr_n12f0mcUUU1qdadc6o1_250.gif tumblr_n12f0mcUUU1qdadc6o4_250.gif
  Posted on March 19, 2013 18:08
dbzfannie
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2803
Joined on:
December 27, 2008
#6
7, the text is bad
Kimi to hanarete mo, donna ni tooku natte mo. Stay happy forever. ^-^
EljHqRY.png
Our lonely wings is what will makes us stand together. <3 | Icon made by kono: ~
Anime, Manga, Novels, Music, Gaming, Drawing, Writing & playing osu! is my life.
My Animelist | My IE Wikia | My AnimeA | My osu! | My MangaFox | Nyuu~!
  Posted on March 19, 2013 18:09
fabian009
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5805
Joined on:
February 8, 2010
#7
4/10 :cool :cool
FallenMikoSig-Fabian_zps9f606b17.png
Avatar by Sasori_basama_if Signature by SenbonZabuza
  Posted on March 19, 2013 18:09
markua
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
December 12, 2007
#8
3/10.
  Posted on March 19, 2013 18:16
narutyn
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 862
Joined on:
January 29, 2008
#9
5/10
tumblr_myi6szXLTg1sxhyx3o6_400.gif
  Posted on March 19, 2013 18:25
dragdrag
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1054
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#10
that there sir gets a 0 out of over 9000 because it's horrible.

A wise man once said..... Fuck The Bullshit.
  Posted on March 19, 2013 18:26
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jinchuuriki

Posts: 15746
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#11
3
Gear, My Family, My Home :: Current Rank: Platinum Rank 5 :: Gear Thread
prod2_zps32ca606b.png
xE82vMG.png
"If you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherf**kers. What the f**k is you
complaining about? If there are any haters in here right now and don’t have nobody
to hate on, the feel free to hate on me." ~Katt Williams
  Posted on March 19, 2013 18:45
dany7-7muerte
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5931
Joined on:
October 26, 2009
#12
4/10
MINATO4zs_zpscda4251c.png Mexico.gif
mExIcAn PlAyEr //High streak:+28 //High level:35 // Ancient GOds //MeMbEr
Tournaments won: 7
Last tourney won: #5 Aeternum ~ Official Tournament
%&($·!!! 5900 POST !!!ªª$·%&/ :amazed :amazed
  Posted on March 19, 2013 19:04
-Eternum
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 82
Joined on:
February 20, 2013
#13
dragdrag wrote:
that there sir gets a 0 out of over 9000 because it's horrible.
Oh, and I guess that stimulated him to make something alot better? God you N-A people are such post hunters. Can't you CNC the dude?
On Topic: The placement is a little bit off. Try to center it a little bit more. Add some Hue and just a touch of Saturation. Play with the Selective Coloring option a bit and adjust the different colours according to your taste. You should try a different font. Maybe BEBAS or Mya Rose. Stroke and you're done. Overall 5/10 until you improove. I can send you the tut from which I learned how to make my avys.
  Posted on March 19, 2013 19:09
__miss*fail__
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5628
Joined on:
May 11, 2009
#14
-Eternum wrote:
dragdrag wrote:
that there sir gets a 0 out of over 9000 because it's horrible.
Oh, and I guess that stimulated him to make something alot better? God you N-A people are such post hunters. Can't you CNC the dude?
On Topic: The placement is a little bit off. Try to center it a little bit more. Add some Hue and just a touch of Saturation. Play with the Selective Coloring option a bit and adjust the different colours according to your taste. You should try a different font. Maybe BEBAS or Mya Rose. Stroke and you're done. Overall 5/10 until you improove. I can send you the tut from which I learned how to make my avys.
He didn't ask for CnC. Therefore we were not obligated to do so.
tumblr_n12f0mcUUU1qdadc6o1_250.gif tumblr_n12f0mcUUU1qdadc6o4_250.gif
  Posted on March 19, 2013 19:16
-Eternum
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 82
Joined on:
February 20, 2013
#15
__miss*fail__ wrote:
-Eternum wrote:
dragdrag wrote:
that there sir gets a 0 out of over 9000 because it's horrible.
Oh, and I guess that stimulated him to make something alot better? God you N-A people are such post hunters. Can't you CNC the dude?
On Topic: The placement is a little bit off. Try to center it a little bit more. Add some Hue and just a touch of Saturation. Play with the Selective Coloring option a bit and adjust the different colours according to your taste. You should try a different font. Maybe BEBAS or Mya Rose. Stroke and you're done. Overall 5/10 until you improove. I can send you the tut from which I learned how to make my avys.
He didn't ask for CnC. Therefore we were not obligated to do so.
I agree, but if you can't say something nice to the dude so you stimulate him to improve there is no sense in rating right? Just giving him a 1/10 or 0/9000 doesn't make you guys any better than him? I guess there are no good guys willing to help you around this forum. Too bad.