//••Divine Evolution Recruitment••\\


 Topic: //••Divine Evolution Recruitment••\\
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on March 12, 2013 22:01
13mercer5pa
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1076
Joined on:
December 16, 2007
#1



Divine Evolution Official Recruitment


ill make this straight its a new clan but we are looking for good players the recruitment are
have a ratio over 60% highest level 31 highest streak +15 but you can join even if you dont meet the recruitment
if you have potential we can test you

Ingame wrote:
Username:
Highest Level:
Highest Streak:
Best Ratio:
Past Clans:
Reason For Leaving Them:
A little about yourself:

Gfxer wrote:
Username:
Past Clans:
Reason For Leaving Them:
What Pogram Do You Use:
Since When You GFX:
Show us Some of Your Works:
A little About Yourself:

Clan Avatars
  Posted on March 12, 2013 22:05
INuY6
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 100
Joined on:
November 3, 2008
#2
Good luck ninjas!
  Posted on March 12, 2013 22:09
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 16335
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#3
Gl with this

ɢᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇсʀυιтᴍᴇɴт◄ :: ►ᴍʏ ᴀᴍᴀ◄ :: ►ɢᴇᴀʀ хᴀт◄:: ❤ᴘᴀɴᴅᴀ
  Posted on March 12, 2013 22:18
felma-sucks-cock
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 162
Joined on:
April 22, 2011
#4
Username:felma-sucks-cock
Highest Level:36 or above i rlly forgot " /
Highest Streak:34
Best Ratio:54-2
Past Clans:Shizen
Reason For Leaving Them:Were not goin anywhere
A little about yourself:15 year old guy who likes playing basketball, smoke weed, gfx, and play na .

~Ask anything yo feel like in chat.
  Posted on March 12, 2013 22:21
fabian009
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6265
Joined on:
February 8, 2010
#5
felma-sucks-cock wrote:
Username:felma-sucks-cock
Highest Level:36 or above i rlly forgot " /
Highest Streak:34
Best Ratio:54-2
Past Clans:Shizen
Reason For Leaving Them:Were not goin anywhere
A little about yourself:15 year old guy who likes playing basketball, smoke weed, gfx, and play na .

~Ask anything yo feel like in chat.
Accepted Welcome
  Posted on March 12, 2013 22:37
shadowlaka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5652
Joined on:
December 9, 2012
#6
Good luck
~The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.~
  Posted on March 12, 2013 22:46
Mistkage
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 4
Joined on:
March 11, 2013
#7
Good luck nice clan.
  Posted on March 12, 2013 23:00
3mr3limoneer
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2203
Joined on:
January 21, 2010
#8
good luck with this
3мГ3£ĬмOnΣΣѓ


Practice Makers Perfect
  Posted on March 12, 2013 23:13
ELLOCOED13
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 469
Joined on:
December 16, 2009
#9
Username:ellocoed13
Highest Level:36
Highest Streak:41
Best Ratio:i dont remember if it was 73-5 or 73-6
Past Clans:-Ryoku-
Reason For Leaving Them:
A little about yourself:im 16 years old who likes resident evil ,also i play soccer and im Mexican lol
  Posted on March 12, 2013 23:15
fabian009
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6265
Joined on:
February 8, 2010
#10
ELLOCOED13 wrote:
Username:ellocoed13
Highest Level:36
Highest Streak:41
Best Ratio:i dont remember if it was 73-5 or 73-6
Past Clans:-Ryoku-
Reason For Leaving Them:
A little about yourself:im 16 years old who likes resident evil ,also i play soccer and im Mexican lol
Accepted invite sent welcome
  Posted on March 12, 2013 23:53
nary18
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1710
Joined on:
December 24, 2010
#11
gl with this looks promising
  Posted on March 14, 2013 00:37
13mercer5pa
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1076
Joined on:
December 16, 2007
#12
Since The thread is in process we will use this to post for now

@some smexi avys from our gfxer thanks bro

  Posted on March 14, 2013 16:59
fabian009
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6265
Joined on:
February 8, 2010
#13
13mercer5pa wrote:
Since The thread is in process we will use this to post for now

@some smexi avys from our gfxer thanks bro

pro avys