Hokage Power


 Topic: Hokage Power
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on February 18, 2013 03:52
Sandmanxx23
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 4821
Joined on:
January 21, 2007
#1
Feel like the Hokage should have some sort of power over the site, or the ability to make some sort of decisions.

Not only would this create competition to reach Hokage, it would also add a whole new aspect to the game.

Feel like this game has so much potential if new ideas like this were implemented. I know talks were made in the past about having some sort of "country" system where players would control different villages and what not, I'd love to see that completely implemented into the game.

Any thoughts or additional ideas, guys?
tumblr_n43amzjjyQ1scb52lo1_500.gif
  Posted on February 18, 2013 03:58
naruto-vicio
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2961
Joined on:
September 18, 2009
#2
i think taht we should ahve more than 1 hokage like tuchikage Kazekage and stuff like that but i dont think they can have power over the site and i agree with you on the village thing because if i could join a villiage it would be sand and id go for kazekage lol
tumblr_mb2tf7pX311rf127zo1_500.gif
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
  Posted on February 18, 2013 04:04
K1NG3NM4
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1654
Joined on:
January 28, 2009
#3
its called clans and crap i believe.
but i thought of it but you know, he was an s-rank criminal (akatsuki) then he becomes kage/hokage seems legit lol
11sdsaf_zpsbb26aabd.png
Sig made by Teri||Avy by Nel||Gif By Saishippuden
s86eof5_zps190adcbc.gif
Tourneys won: 7
AmA
  Posted on February 18, 2013 04:05
-Sakanade-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4108
Joined on:
April 7, 2012
#4
Good players don't make good moderators/forum members. If you want 'control' over the forums you might as well apply to be a mod. Then again it all depends on what kind of decisions they would be allowed to make, but either way I doubt anyone would care unless their words translated into rules - which they probably wouldn't.

fwJJrMi.gif
  Posted on February 18, 2013 04:11
Evoluder
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 65
Joined on:
February 15, 2013
#5
Sandmanxx23 wrote:
Feel like this game has so much potential if new ideas like this were implemented. I know talks were made in the past about having some sort of "country" system where players would control different villages and what not, I'd love to see that completely implemented into the game.
That is more or less the idea of clans.
-Sakanade- wrote:
Good players don't make good moderators/forum members
If that was true, we would have far to many moderators to count.

While I would like to add the idea of choosing between what your rank says, from just Hokage, to being able to choose Kazekage or Raikage. Those that might be biting off more then someone can chew with the coding
214uq1s.png 2nr3sef.png
  Posted on February 18, 2013 04:12
kisame9116
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6748
Joined on:
September 2, 2008
#6
No, don't see the point of any player gaining any control of anything.
It's the same with almost every other game.
  Posted on February 18, 2013 04:18
Elite_Prince
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2701
Joined on:
December 29, 2008
#7
No

There is already competition to reach Hokage.
As there is one to level up in general.
What is needed are not new ideas but for something to give rather
it be releasing characters more frequently and stop skipping over some or
more site tournaments.
©™T H E•O R I G I N A L•P R I N C E™©
tumblr_m234ehA4Xs1rt8pipo1_500.gif
rank9.pngTouneys Won +99rank11.png{ Theme Song } V-D Family { Hashirama Quotes } rank9.png
  Posted on February 18, 2013 04:19
-Sakanade-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4108
Joined on:
April 7, 2012
#8
Evoluder wrote:
Sandmanxx23 wrote:
Feel like this game has so much potential if new ideas like this were implemented. I know talks were made in the past about having some sort of "country" system where players would control different villages and what not, I'd love to see that completely implemented into the game.
That is more or less the idea of clans.
-Sakanade- wrote:
Good players don't make good moderators/forum members
If that was true, we would have far to many moderators to count.

While I would like to add the idea of choosing between what your rank says, from just Hokage, to being able to choose Kazekage or Raikage. Those that might be biting off more then someone can chew with the coding

But it is true. Your average forum user who's moderatly active is more than likely unfit to be a moderator. Players who focus mainly on the game and rarely visit the forums are even less so. Gaining power for being good ingame does nothing for the forums, but rather the player and them alone.
fwJJrMi.gif
  Posted on February 18, 2013 04:21
Evoluder
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 65
Joined on:
February 15, 2013
#9
-Sakanade- wrote:
Evoluder wrote:
Sandmanxx23 wrote:
Feel like this game has so much potential if new ideas like this were implemented. I know talks were made in the past about having some sort of "country" system where players would control different villages and what not, I'd love to see that completely implemented into the game.
That is more or less the idea of clans.
-Sakanade- wrote:
Good players don't make good moderators/forum members
If that was true, we would have far to many moderators to count.

While I would like to add the idea of choosing between what your rank says, from just Hokage, to being able to choose Kazekage or Raikage. Those that might be biting off more then someone can chew with the coding

But it is true. Your average forum user who's moderatly active is more than likely unfit to be a moderator. Players who focus mainly on the game and rarely visit the forums are even less so. Gaining power for being good ingame does nothing for the forums, but rather the player and them alone.
I know, I was agreeing with you there xD
214uq1s.png 2nr3sef.png
  Posted on February 18, 2013 04:22
-Sakanade-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4108
Joined on:
April 7, 2012
#10
Evoluder wrote:
-Sakanade- wrote:
Evoluder wrote:
Sandmanxx23 wrote:
Feel like this game has so much potential if new ideas like this were implemented. I know talks were made in the past about having some sort of "country" system where players would control different villages and what not, I'd love to see that completely implemented into the game.
That is more or less the idea of clans.
-Sakanade- wrote:
Good players don't make good moderators/forum members
If that was true, we would have far to many moderators to count.

While I would like to add the idea of choosing between what your rank says, from just Hokage, to being able to choose Kazekage or Raikage. Those that might be biting off more then someone can chew with the coding

But it is true. Your average forum user who's moderatly active is more than likely unfit to be a moderator. Players who focus mainly on the game and rarely visit the forums are even less so. Gaining power for being good ingame does nothing for the forums, but rather the player and them alone.
I know, I was agreeing with you there xD

Oh... Uh... My mistake. I haven't had coffee - the screen was blurrrrry and my eyes are tired... Uh... My cat ran over the keyboard and typed most of that... Ok, bye! :unsure

fwJJrMi.gif
  Posted on February 18, 2013 04:38
wolf_speed3
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 341
Joined on:
March 4, 2008
#11
What+the+actually+fuck+Seriously+Fuck+all+of+you+pony+_58d66ebcc5161921f413c4fee7d2d2bd.jpg
  Posted on February 18, 2013 04:47
fullmetal1234567
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2817
Joined on:
February 20, 2008
#12
i've always had the question that what happens when 2 players reach level 50 who's the hokage? if it the one with most wins? least loses?
  Posted on February 18, 2013 04:49
strategyofsasuke
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4439
Joined on:
September 6, 2008
#13
fullmetal1234567 wrote:
i've always had the question that what happens when 2 players reach level 50 who's the hokage? if it the one with most wins? least loses?
The player who have more XP than anyone , is hokage. No matter which level he is ,unless he's under level 46
cavegolrfm2_zps0a467a8c.png
Strat's Team
Apiyando people since 2008 ®
Enfiestarse entre Ñerys es Lo mejor, por eso soy fuerte apache.
  Posted on February 18, 2013 04:54
fullmetal1234567
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2817
Joined on:
February 20, 2008
#14
strategyofsasuke wrote:
fullmetal1234567 wrote:
i've always had the question that what happens when 2 players reach level 50 who's the hokage? if it the one with most wins? least loses?
The player who have more XP than anyone , is hokage. No matter which level he is ,unless he's under level 46
eh but i've always thought that it stops at level 50 and you gain no more exp
  Posted on February 18, 2013 05:44
strategyofsasuke
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4439
Joined on:
September 6, 2008
#15
fullmetal1234567 wrote:
strategyofsasuke wrote:
fullmetal1234567 wrote:
i've always had the question that what happens when 2 players reach level 50 who's the hokage? if it the one with most wins? least loses?
The player who have more XP than anyone , is hokage. No matter which level he is ,unless he's under level 46
eh but i've always thought that it stops at level 50 and you gain no more exp
Nope,there were a swapper that got to level 53 and could even get more.
There's no limit on n-a XP system.
cavegolrfm2_zps0a467a8c.png
Strat's Team
Apiyando people since 2008 ®
Enfiestarse entre Ñerys es Lo mejor, por eso soy fuerte apache.