Art of trolling.


 Topic: Art of trolling.
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on February 15, 2013 16:58
valyo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1828
Joined on:
January 1, 2009
#1
Rate and CnC. Super fatass long third skill

My epic Image Shop

http://i.imgur.com/IT77BqO.png <--- Click that beautiful icon made by sasori_basama_lf to check my character showcase

Avy by prod :D
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:00
goldwolf04
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3061
Joined on:
December 13, 2007
#2
seven point six

~Registered on: December 13, 2007

¤Loading ßiatch!.Warning: I have an attitude ahd I know how to use it

~Xander #1 Nb's lawyer:First Case
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:00
UchihaItachi0324
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3669
Joined on:
May 20, 2008
#3
4.
Avy by Nino1233.
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:02
valyo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1828
Joined on:
January 1, 2009
#4
Gtfo you freaking post hunters! I bet you didnt even read the character
My epic Image Shop

http://i.imgur.com/IT77BqO.png <--- Click that beautiful icon made by sasori_basama_lf to check my character showcase

Avy by prod :D
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:02
uwilldieonmyhand
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 754
Joined on:
July 20, 2010
#5
6/10 Too long

The Peacemaker, Friedensstifter, 仲裁人, صانع السلام, миротворец, Pacificatorul, Barıştıran
I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name
I Love You My Master... Emmy <3 <3 <3
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:03
valyo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1828
Joined on:
January 1, 2009
#6
uwilldieonmyhand wrote:
6/10 Too long
If its too long then why bother posting?
My epic Image Shop

http://i.imgur.com/IT77BqO.png <--- Click that beautiful icon made by sasori_basama_lf to check my character showcase

Avy by prod :D
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:04
uwilldieonmyhand
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 754
Joined on:
July 20, 2010
#7
valyo wrote:
uwilldieonmyhand wrote:
6/10 Too long
If its too long then why bother posting? :oh
Post hunting

The Peacemaker, Friedensstifter, 仲裁人, صانع السلام, миротворец, Pacificatorul, Barıştıran
I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name
I Love You My Master... Emmy <3 <3 <3
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:05
sanin-orochi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2002
Joined on:
November 16, 2009
#8
do you want us to read something this long?
Ain't nobody got time for that!! D-:<

Overall: 6/10.
>>Sooner or later, we end up play all the parts<<
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:07
valyo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1828
Joined on:
January 1, 2009
#9
sanin-orochi wrote:
do you want us to read something this long?
Ain't nobody got time for that!! D-:<

Overall: 6/10.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Are you giving me low rates just because a character is long? You are on the internet. You are playing a mother fucking game. Im sure you have the time to waste 20 seconds and read the damn skill >: (
My epic Image Shop

http://i.imgur.com/IT77BqO.png <--- Click that beautiful icon made by sasori_basama_lf to check my character showcase

Avy by prod :D
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:08
RICANE
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 836
Joined on:
May 10, 2009
#10
those descriptions are so long unlike his whiskers

10/10 i love the mist - swagg swagg


LOL @ below, sanin niikkaa got owned

valyo wrote:
sanin-orochi wrote:
do you want us to read something this long?
Ain't nobody got time for that!! D-:<

Overall: 6/10.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Are you giving me low rates just because a character is long? You are on the internet. You are playing a mother fucking game. Im sure you have the time to waste 20 seconds and read the damn skill >: (
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:10
radarobert
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2549
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#11
dude I just love the 3rd skill o,o buuut it is not mental, it is chakra becaus it is a Summoning type technique but don't change it xD for better balance
1st skill...mehh it's kinda mehhh you know...useless? only vs Aoe it would be good, not many chars have Action not to say Control offensive skills.
2nd skill: sooo if they have any DD they will loose 30 DD? o,o that's what I understood , if yes then it can be a lil' OP but maybe not o,o xD
I don't really understand what 5th skill does? o,o can you explain me? (no rate until then)

pics are ok (you could have done better >.< )
the skills mehh not all of them are too original but anyway the skills are good o,o

@the other people: you mad people? try reading a char before post-hunting
- Credit for perfect avy goes to Pain_Alagoano -
FT Showcase ||| E322+ Pics. ||| Bleach Showcase ||| SAO Showcase
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:10
sanin-orochi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2002
Joined on:
November 16, 2009
#12
valyo wrote:
sanin-orochi wrote:
do you want us to read something this long?
Ain't nobody got time for that!! D-:<

Overall: 6/10.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Are you giving me low rates just because a character is long? You are on the internet. You are playing a mother fucking game. Im sure you have the time to waste 20 seconds and read the damn skill >: (
No I don't.. but anyhow, make shorter descriptions
>>Sooner or later, we end up play all the parts<<
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:11
valyo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1828
Joined on:
January 1, 2009
#13
radarobert wrote:
dude I just love the 3rd skill o,o buuut it is not mental, it is chakra becaus it is a Summoning type technique but don't change it xD for better balance
1st skill...mehh it's kinda mehhh you know...useless? only vs Aoe it would be good, not many chars have Action not to say Control offensive skills.
2nd skill: sooo if they have any DD they will loose 30 DD? o,o that's what I understood
I don't really understand what 5th skill does? o,o can you explain me? (no rate until then)

pics are ok (you could have done better >.< )
the skills mehh not all of them are too original but anyway the skills are good o,o
Finally somebody who actually reads the character. Thank you ._.
I dont even care for the rates. i just want some cnc D:. Thank you

edit: If lets say you are facing rock lee and the clam icon goes to him. You attack him with one attack and he the clam will end (since you attacked it). But if you use the 5th skill, instead of ending the clam will switch to another character ending the 5th skill.
My epic Image Shop

http://i.imgur.com/IT77BqO.png <--- Click that beautiful icon made by sasori_basama_lf to check my character showcase

Avy by prod :D
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:15
radarobert
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2549
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#14
valyo wrote:
radarobert wrote:
dude I just love the 3rd skill o,o buuut it is not mental, it is chakra becaus it is a Summoning type technique but don't change it xD for better balance
1st skill...mehh it's kinda mehhh you know...useless? only vs Aoe it would be good, not many chars have Action not to say Control offensive skills.
2nd skill: sooo if they have any DD they will loose 30 DD? o,o that's what I understood
I don't really understand what 5th skill does? o,o can you explain me? (no rate until then)

pics are ok (you could have done better >.< )
the skills mehh not all of them are too original but anyway the skills are good o,o
Finally somebody who actually reads the character. Thank you ._.
I dont even care for the rates. i just want some cnc D:. Thank you

edit: If lets say you are facing rock lee and the clam icon goes to him. You attack him with one attack and he the clam will end (since you attacked it). But if you use the 5th skill, instead of ending the clam will switch to another character ending the 5th skill.
well that's cool o,o
9/10 for ya even if you don't care about rates xD
- Credit for perfect avy goes to Pain_Alagoano -
FT Showcase ||| E322+ Pics. ||| Bleach Showcase ||| SAO Showcase
  Posted on February 15, 2013 17:55
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5537
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#15
1st skill is useless.
2nd one should have 2 turns CD.
3rd one is long. And says nth. I dont know how many turns it lasts.
And... Click.
4th ok
5th and 6th are fine.
6th could replace the 1st.

There is not much flow (random) and idk.
Trollkage is troll and I am happy of that.
>> Latest Character: Limited Edition: Scarface ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013!

All my characters are going through rework (slowly) ~ OMG IT'S OVER 25 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Achievement Unlocked: Defeat OP Sahedy ~ MitiS is HERE