Kyle is Clanless - Page 2


 Topic: Kyle is Clanless
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on February 7, 2013 20:48
ganesh3075
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1086
Joined on:
May 4, 2011
#16
ancient gods or suishou
  Posted on February 7, 2013 20:49
andi3000
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1696
Joined on:
December 1, 2008
#17
Ancient Gods if you want, if not gl in your search.
  Posted on February 7, 2013 20:52
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 383
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#18
kylerocks1994 wrote:
Got demoted in my old clan so it is time for me to move on, Im loyal,mean and a good in gamer.

I swear I saw you in DVI 5 minutes ago...are you sure this is the way to go? I'd hate to see a loyal player lose his home...I'd suggest you take a look at this, if you're really looking to move on though.

If my offer doesn't satisfy you, I hope you'll find the right clan for you.
gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator
  Posted on February 7, 2013 20:53
Sasukes-The-Best
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7308
Joined on:
July 6, 2008
#19
All because you were demoted...
  Posted on February 7, 2013 20:54
narutomaster09
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 404
Joined on:
July 27, 2007
#20
Ez
  Posted on February 7, 2013 20:56
sasukeuchiha1912
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2372
Joined on:
September 9, 2010
#21
V-D ?
  Posted on February 7, 2013 20:56
-Natsumi-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3452
Joined on:
January 4, 2013
#22
Shinkan Mokushi We would love to have you!
Twintwin|Ray|Jack
Me wrote:
Nikko ang aww lout aung hla tal!
<3
  Posted on February 7, 2013 20:57
rhoji767
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8499
Joined on:
January 6, 2007
#23
Real shit You should come to SM Kyle, no reason in joining other clans.
∫π∫The Chessmaster™∫π∫ - #ForThaGloryOfAkatsuki
  Posted on February 7, 2013 20:57
blade3211
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5358
Joined on:
March 20, 2010
#24
Apply for Imperia.
Our leaders/Captains would be pleased to have u.

Chat If you wanna talk.
  Posted on February 7, 2013 20:58
djackbyron
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 2089
Joined on:
July 10, 2007
#25
Join Fallen Miko kyle you know you want to :embarressed
  Posted on February 7, 2013 20:59
thmthcss
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4394
Joined on:
February 13, 2009
#26
gl
  Posted on February 7, 2013 21:00
okan_fenerbahce
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1672
Joined on:
March 12, 2011
#27
try vd
« « « Creating » » »
  Posted on February 7, 2013 21:02
sasu_laka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Six Paths

Posts: 19042
Joined on:
November 21, 2010
#28
try infection
SuspiriaSuspiria Rec
  Posted on February 7, 2013 21:05
JohnnyAmerico
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 890
Joined on:
March 21, 2009
#29
Leyendas De Konoha
~~ Clanless /~~/ Best Steak: +35 /~~/ High Level: 37 /~~/ Brazilian ~~

"As maiores desgraças são aquelas que a si próprias não podem perdoar."

Do you like football? Are considered a good manager? Trophy Manager
  Posted on February 7, 2013 21:14
FeMsLeR
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3890
Joined on:
April 26, 2011
#30
Gl you'll need it fag
albei2.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1