Team to Jounin


 Topic: Team to Jounin
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on February 2, 2013 20:12
boki83
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 214
Joined on:
June 9, 2010
#1
Can someone give me a team to jounin?I will be so thankfull

Sig by me:teeth

GFX TEACHER IS !!!ROCK!!!LEE!! AvyCase
  Posted on February 2, 2013 20:14
Pattern
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 978
Joined on:
December 9, 2012
#2
YK, Shikamaru, Jirobou.
Anko, Zaku, Zabuza.
ಠ⌣ಠ
  Posted on February 2, 2013 20:14
madaraintheend
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3410
Joined on:
April 28, 2011
#3
lee kido inochi
lee kido d bros
lee haku ino
sakura haku ino
Joc tactics= No rematch ever, SHOW ME PROOF OF BC, lol you net drop i might rematch if you cool but doubt it, I repeat chars you dont got proof you don't got win, you gotta go rofl better not surrender or it my win, Lmao you using bc no rematch, lol you used the wrong character oh really continue cause i aint rematching,

RejecteDeity wrote:
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte

You made a mistake, ACR or Joc will not make it go away for you. No do-overs, rematches, or re-tries. You lost.

Say no to rematchs they for pussys
  Posted on February 2, 2013 20:14
boki83
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 214
Joined on:
June 9, 2010
#4
madaraintheend wrote:
lee kido inochi
lee kido d bros
lee haku ino
sakura haku ino
Who is inochi?

Sig by me:teeth

GFX TEACHER IS !!!ROCK!!!LEE!! AvyCase
  Posted on February 2, 2013 20:15
shadowlaka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5654
Joined on:
December 9, 2012
#5
lee haku tayuya
~The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.~
  Posted on February 2, 2013 20:16
boki83
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 214
Joined on:
June 9, 2010
#6
I'm gonna try every teams

Sig by me:teeth

GFX TEACHER IS !!!ROCK!!!LEE!! AvyCase
  Posted on February 2, 2013 20:19
madaraintheend
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3410
Joined on:
April 28, 2011
#7
boki83 wrote:
madaraintheend wrote:
lee kido inochi
lee kido d bros
lee haku ino
sakura haku ino
Who is inochi?
lmfao ino dad
Joc tactics= No rematch ever, SHOW ME PROOF OF BC, lol you net drop i might rematch if you cool but doubt it, I repeat chars you dont got proof you don't got win, you gotta go rofl better not surrender or it my win, Lmao you using bc no rematch, lol you used the wrong character oh really continue cause i aint rematching,

RejecteDeity wrote:
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte

You made a mistake, ACR or Joc will not make it go away for you. No do-overs, rematches, or re-tries. You lost.

Say no to rematchs they for pussys
  Posted on February 2, 2013 20:21
boki83
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 214
Joined on:
June 9, 2010
#8
madaraintheend wrote:
boki83 wrote:
madaraintheend wrote:
lee kido inochi
lee kido d bros
lee haku ino
sakura haku ino
Who is inochi?
lmfao ino dad
I don't have him

Sig by me:teeth

GFX TEACHER IS !!!ROCK!!!LEE!! AvyCase
  Posted on February 2, 2013 20:22
W32
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 107
Joined on:
September 1, 2010
#9
I just became jounin with gaara gai and naruto s
  Posted on February 2, 2013 20:26
hyuuganejifan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1144
Joined on:
September 24, 2008
#10
Ino Sakura Gaara
Haku Ino Sakura
Tenten Temari Oboro
Kiba Shigure Temari