Tsokuomi world


 Topic: Tsokuomi world
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on February 2, 2013 17:52
pain-ryningan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3699
Joined on:
January 20, 2011
#1
most compleceted char probably :D
so ill add note that should be readed :D
pics from gios image shop
(Invalid img)
Note:
first skill:
no it aint activates passive one D:
all effects loose is
No heals, leeches, DD, DR, counter, Reflect, Invulnerability, Stun, chakra cost change and other effects
its on allies too so its not OP
skills will just deal damage or do nothing at all
that means 4 tails will activate his prep skill and wont do anything
just allow other skills too


any more question just ask me :D
ASK ASK ASK and tell if he is OP or UP
RATE AND COMMENT MORTALS

Challenge meh D:<
credits to Khan for signature, yeh ya twats, i am immortal legend D:<
Cheese
  Posted on February 2, 2013 17:54
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5693
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#2
9.5/10 pro-char payn xD
>> Latest Character: The Ethereal Beast ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013!

All my characters are going through rework (slowly) ~ OMG IT'S OVER 25 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Achievement Unlocked: Defeat OP Sahedy ~ MitiS is HERE
  Posted on February 2, 2013 17:56
pain-ryningan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3699
Joined on:
January 20, 2011
#3
Rasengan_89 wrote:
9.5/10 pro-char payn xD
thanks xD
ill backstab you if your trolling

Challenge meh D:<
credits to Khan for signature, yeh ya twats, i am immortal legend D:<
Cheese
  Posted on February 2, 2013 18:06
mihaitzanaruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1445
Joined on:
May 30, 2010
#4

An interesting story...
10/10
“He who moves first always wins.”
  Posted on February 2, 2013 18:12
sasu_laka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 17700
Joined on:
November 21, 2010
#5
9
  Posted on February 2, 2013 18:19
valyo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1831
Joined on:
January 1, 2009
#6
Many grammar errors, Passive is op and very complicated character. He dosnt have an invulnerability skill D:<

its like a 25 damage + damage reduced by 5 for 2 turns on him and a 5 aoe heal to all other characters.

8/10
My epic Image Shop

http://i.imgur.com/IT77BqO.png <--- Click that beautiful icon made by sasori_basama_lf to check my character showcase

Avy by prod :D
  Posted on February 2, 2013 18:37
T-BoyXkid
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2052
Joined on:
September 14, 2009
#7
Many grammer errors
How does cloning an enemy help yourself?
Deadly Genjutsu is OP and only cost 1 genjutsu
No invulnerability
In 6th skill it says if used by Tsukoyomi. That is Tsukoyomi. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?
This should be Tsukoyomi Itachi. Characthers that are places make no sense.
3/10
Latest Characters:

Avatar List:

Avys by Noni and sasori_basami
Esdeath ga Kiru
  Posted on February 2, 2013 18:39
pain-ryningan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3699
Joined on:
January 20, 2011
#8
T-BoyXkid wrote:
Many grammer errors
How does cloning an enemy help yourself?
Deadly Genjutsu is OP and only cost 1 genjutsu
No invulnerability
In 6th skill it says if used by Tsukoyomi. That is Tsukoyomi. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?
This should be Tsukoyomi Itachi. Characthers that are places make no sense.
3/10
gtfo hater

Challenge meh D:<
credits to Khan for signature, yeh ya twats, i am immortal legend D:<
Cheese
  Posted on February 2, 2013 20:27
T-BoyXkid
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2052
Joined on:
September 14, 2009
#9
pain-ryningan wrote:
T-BoyXkid wrote:
Many grammer errors
How does cloning an enemy help yourself?
Deadly Genjutsu is OP and only cost 1 genjutsu
No invulnerability
In 6th skill it says if used by Tsukoyomi. That is Tsukoyomi. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?
This should be Tsukoyomi Itachi. Characthers that are places make no sense.
3/10
gtfo hater

Not my fault you cant make a good characther
Latest Characters:

Avatar List:

Avys by Noni and sasori_basami
Esdeath ga Kiru
  Posted on February 2, 2013 20:32
storm55
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6337
Joined on:
June 12, 2008
#10
Idk why they gave so high rates.
The char is Op, the tepmplate kills it even more and the grammar
I can see you tried something "original", but in my point of view, it just did not work out.
I will not rate,not to hurt your feelings so much.

Spoiler
If you think i am a hater, you are wrong. I am just honest with you.
|| Avatar by Godze, Sig by Marceline || Once you know Despair, Life starts. ||
  Posted on February 3, 2013 00:45
gerronix11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4009
Joined on:
August 14, 2008
#11
pictures= 2/2 HQ pics
grammar/spelling mistakes= 0.5/2 God, I almost cannot understand it. Lots and lots of spelling mistakes
Originality and Balance= 2.5/5 Originality is quite good. But balance ruined it completely. Its super duper OP
presentation= 0.5/1 Font isn't very fitting and Font Sizes are wrong.

5.5/10
  Posted on February 3, 2013 00:48
lilnaruto_legend
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2794
Joined on:
November 17, 2010
#12
7/10

Pretty creative but, as others stated it is OP
I love you Phona. Question for me?
  Posted on February 3, 2013 00:50
ELLOCOED13
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 470
Joined on:
December 16, 2009
#13
gerronix11 wrote:
pictures= 2/2 HQ pics
grammar/spelling mistakes= 0.5/2 God, I almost cannot understand it. Lots and lots of spelling mistakes
Originality and Balance= 2.5/5 Originality is quite good. But balance ruined it completely. Its super duper OP
presentation= 0.5/1 Font isn't very fitting and Font Sizes are wrong.

5.5/10
This
  Posted on February 3, 2013 00:52
LYGHT
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 486
Joined on:
April 30, 2008
#14
the grammer
the text, meh
the skills and pics are great
88/100
  Posted on February 3, 2013 06:35
pain-ryningan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3699
Joined on:
January 20, 2011
#15
T-BoyXkid wrote:
pain-ryningan wrote:
T-BoyXkid wrote:
Many grammer errors
How does cloning an enemy help yourself?
Deadly Genjutsu is OP and only cost 1 genjutsu
No invulnerability
In 6th skill it says if used by Tsukoyomi. That is Tsukoyomi. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?
This should be Tsukoyomi Itachi. Characthers that are places make no sense.
3/10
gtfo hater

Not my fault you cant make a good characther
go fuck jomama ;o

Challenge meh D:<
credits to Khan for signature, yeh ya twats, i am immortal legend D:<
Cheese