..::Impure Paradox Recruitment 2013::..


 Topic: ..::Impure Paradox Recruitment 2013::..
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on January 30, 2013 00:30
ImpureParadox
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Candy Cane

Posts: 51
Joined on:
January 29, 2013
#1


In-game Application Form:
Username:
Streak:
Level:
Highest Streak:
Highest Level:
Best Ratio:
Past Clans:
Why do you want to join Impure Paradox?:
Summary About your self:

Graphics Maker Application Form:
Username:
Streak:
Level:
Highest Streak:
Highest Level:
Show 5 best works:
Past clans:
Why do you want to Join Impure Paradox?:
Summary about your self


If you are interested please apply and this visit the Chatbox
  Posted on January 30, 2013 00:31
Demon_Ocult
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Frosty

Posts: 5244
Joined on:
August 24, 2010
#2
Good luck. I liked the banner.


~ Demon!
  Posted on January 30, 2013 00:36
ImpureParadox
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Candy Cane

Posts: 51
Joined on:
January 29, 2013
#3
Demon_Ocult wrote:
Good luck. I liked the banner.


~ Demon!

Thank you.
  Posted on January 30, 2013 00:38
hyuuganejifan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1166
Joined on:
September 24, 2008
#4
Gl .
  Posted on January 30, 2013 00:46
shadowlaka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Frosty

Posts: 5658
Joined on:
December 9, 2012
#5
good luck
~The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.~
  Posted on January 30, 2013 00:53
KUTAYK
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 259
Joined on:
April 14, 2008
#6
thank you all . LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  Posted on January 30, 2013 01:23
underdog17
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1210
Joined on:
December 2, 2007
#7
Nice gfx , good luck with this clan looks good .
  Posted on January 30, 2013 01:51
gaze200
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1149
Joined on:
December 28, 2009
#8
In-game Application Form:
Username: gaze200
Streak: reset
Level: 1
Highest Streak: 31
Highest Level: 30
Best Ratio: 60-2

Past Clans: hmm just got this account from gaze100 don't really know but I am not a noob. And the clans I join army really good clans to begin with some times so I make my own then fail. ( hint that means I'm trying to join a good clan)

Why do you want to join Impure Paradox?: because you look like a clan to be in even if trialled

Summary About your self: most people call me man because I am a man. I'm honest loyal and appreciative. I don't give a FUCK if niggas talk about me cause I'm a chill dude. I would gfx but I stopped because of personal reasons don't need any unfounded people knowing.


I Rep The Greatest Niggas
You Don't Have To Call Me Lord Gaze But You Can Call Me Master
I GFX 4 U

Yondaime10101 wrote:
Troll I banish thee with a perma.
sig made by me
~~ this account is now property of Eric~~since 2013
  Posted on January 30, 2013 01:56
ImpureParadox
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Candy Cane

Posts: 51
Joined on:
January 29, 2013
#9
gaze200 wrote:
In-game Application Form:
Username: gaze200
Streak: reset
Level: 1
Highest Streak: 31
Highest Level: 30
Best Ratio: 60-2

Past Clans: hmm just got this account from gaze100 don't really know but I am not a noob. And the clans I join army really good clans to begin with some times so I make my own then fail. ( hint that means I'm trying to join a good clan)

Why do you want to join Impure Paradox?: because you look like a clan to be in even if trialled

Summary About your self: most people call me man because I am a man. I'm honest loyal and appreciative. I don't give a FUCK if niggas talk about me cause I'm a chill dude. I would gfx but I stopped because of personal reasons don't need any unfounded people knowing.

Accepted Welcome to the clan come by chatbox link is located in my signature space.
  Posted on January 30, 2013 20:29
Super_Boy2
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Candy Cane

Posts: 86
Joined on:
July 7, 2011
#10
Username: Super_Boy2
Streak: 0
Level: 1
Highest Streak: 15
Highest Level: 31
Best Ratio: idk
Past Clans: i don't remember
Why do you want to join Impure Paradox?: just for fun
  Posted on January 30, 2013 20:30
ImpureParadox
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Candy Cane

Posts: 51
Joined on:
January 29, 2013
#11
Super_Boy2 wrote:
Username: Super_Boy2
Streak: 0
Level: 1
Highest Streak: 15
Highest Level: 31
Best Ratio: idk
Past Clans: i don't remember
Why do you want to join Impure Paradox?: just for fun

Accepted Welcome to the clan
  Posted on January 31, 2013 00:40
KUTAYK
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 259
Joined on:
April 14, 2008
#12
go go go onto the next
  Posted on January 31, 2013 00:56
gaze200
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1149
Joined on:
December 28, 2009
#13
~Bump i gusse...


I Rep The Greatest Niggas
You Don't Have To Call Me Lord Gaze But You Can Call Me Master
I GFX 4 U

Yondaime10101 wrote:
Troll I banish thee with a perma.
sig made by me
~~ this account is now property of Eric~~since 2013
  Posted on January 31, 2013 03:04
itachi_2689
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 433
Joined on:
November 16, 2008
#14
gl

#Quando vencer de alguem
#Não o chingue,de noob ou coisa qual quer
#só o agradeça por ele ter sido teu oponente.
  Posted on January 31, 2013 21:14
DeputyMarshal
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Snowflake

Posts: 1
Joined on:
January 31, 2013
#15
Username: deputyMarshal
Streak: 2
Level: 19
Highest Streak: 10
Highest Level: 20
Best Ratio: 88.7
Past Clans: None
Why do you want to join Impure Paradox?: wanting to make this the best clan possable
Summary About your self: