Hoe-KAGE!


 Topic: Hoe-KAGE!
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: WHO WILL BE THE NEXT HOE-KAGE?!
20 vote(s) since January 28, 2013 09:22
KingShiz01 (9) (45%)
No one (1) (5%)
All-round Kage Reset by Oro :( (10) (50%)
BoatengRocks (0) (0%)
Epikachu (0) (0%)
Lelouch-b (0) (0%)
iMarik (0) (0%)
Other (please specify) (0) (0%)
  Posted on January 28, 2013 09:22
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 361
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#1
Okay people, I'm gonna keep it short: This topic is all about that big Red Hat everyone has been working their nuts off to get, but no one seem to pull off.

Yessiree Bob! My question is: (in your opinion) WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT HOE-KAGE?!

* I would appreciate it if there would be no drama with your posts, just an actual answer and maybe one or two reasons for why you think X has a better chance of achieving that elusive no. 1 rank

Accompanying this question, is my version of how the top 10 ranks should look in the near future. Here GoeS (pun):

1 - KingShiz01 (I don't even like the guy, but you can't deny his in-game sk1llz)
2 - Reddevail (since he clearly won't be going anywhere else but down the ladder)
3 - avs77 (he's good, case closed)
4 - EduardoGSR (except for hopping clans like a motherfucker, this guy has been decent in-game-wise)
5 - From this point onward, I cannot say for sure who will be ranked as what, but this "BoatengRocks" guy? Who the fuck is he? Why is he even up here? Same for > jorgeluisrm19 < this lousy fuck.

Anyway, that's about it for my rant, I wanna hear your answer to the question:

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT HOE-KAGE?!?!

thumb-357189-20090623000615.jpg
T9HTk64.gif

gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator
  Posted on January 28, 2013 09:26
Gohan1233
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2033
Joined on:
October 14, 2012
#2
BoatengRocks is an Alt not Main :amazed

Edit : Boatengrocks :amused
I'm back lorh~ :smile
  Posted on January 28, 2013 09:28
NarutoMinato11
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2180
Joined on:
May 16, 2011
#3
Me probably.
  Posted on January 28, 2013 09:28
fariscoo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 310
Joined on:
June 24, 2009
#4
i think boating :blink
  Posted on January 28, 2013 09:31
desangele
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 6395
Joined on:
November 30, 2007
#5
kinda feel it`ll be epica or boateng but we`ll see ;p
  Posted on January 28, 2013 09:33
roxasmanny
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
Wants a Cool Rank

Posts: 4636
Joined on:
November 24, 2007
#6
Again, topics dealing with N-A do not belong in the debates section. Moved.
There's nowhere on this earth I would rather be than in your bedroom breathing heavily.
  Posted on January 28, 2013 10:02
ichi8
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5252
Joined on:
December 31, 2009
#7
Reddevail.
Screens Youtube  Bio  Rank 3
LpYCBmu.png
Original image by Nuriku-kun from Deviantart
  Posted on January 28, 2013 10:08
iMarik
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 603
Joined on:
October 19, 2009
#8
Me :oh jk

Boateng has the most skill but noobs be hatin

ppl dont even know that Boateng isnt a main acc thus they dont know who plays on it thus they cannot judge him :rolleyes
Alternative Account of DarkWolf_20
I'm not dead... I'm just not alive
Ancient Destiny Leader
kageplayercard.png
  Posted on January 28, 2013 10:10
Elite_Prince
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2692
Joined on:
December 29, 2008
#9
Boateng by far
:oh he's BR and Pro.

Reddevail whack AF. He stole my team and got to Hokage.
And pm'd me saying
"Thanks for the team bro, it worked. I can get you to Kage if you want."
Trust me when i say he isn't good in the least.
If Boateng doesn't get it then Shizz will ofc. But Reddevail will fall.
©™T H E•O R I G I N A L•P R I N C E™©
tumblr_m234ehA4Xs1rt8pipo1_500.gif
rank9.pngTouneys Won +99rank11.png{ Theme Song } V-D Family { Hashirama Quotes } rank9.png
  Posted on January 28, 2013 10:10
sd_susuke
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1215
Joined on:
August 12, 2011
#10
ichi8 wrote:
Reddevail.
this
cos he is un beaten
  Posted on January 28, 2013 10:10
KingShiz01
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4350
Joined on:
January 1, 2008
#11
Whoever doesn't get my luck and vs jounin @ Rank 2 like I did.

As for the other kages like boateng, most of them just rip my combos..

So Reddevail will prevail.
█ █ || ►Divine Integrity ◄ || █ || ► Apply ◄ || █ || ► Forum ◄ || █ || ► YoutubeChannel - [ShizHokage] ◄ || █ █

c1QLT8R.gif
  Posted on January 28, 2013 10:12
adrian2196
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 596
Joined on:
April 30, 2010
#12
Boateng :amused :amused
or KingShiz01
DzaRKKh_zps67f6c643.gif
  Posted on January 28, 2013 10:12
iMarik
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 603
Joined on:
October 19, 2009
#13
Pissed that the old Kages are still retiring in s-a the captains actually started playing some at least did
Alternative Account of DarkWolf_20
I'm not dead... I'm just not alive
Ancient Destiny Leader
kageplayercard.png
  Posted on January 28, 2013 10:18
affan6338
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2183
Joined on:
April 4, 2009
#14
iMarik, for hoekage bitch!
XZZ.png
  Posted on January 28, 2013 15:25
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 361
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#15
A little update: it appears this Lelouch-b fella has been winning a few by surprise. Should I update the topic and give him and some others a spot in the poll? I'm opened for ideas.

C'MON HOE-KAGE! SHOW YAR FACE!
T9HTk64.gif

gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator